Never forget that from 1939-1945 the world experienced a massacre of scale never before seen...

Never forget that from 1939-1945 the world experienced a massacre of scale never before seen. Nearly 6 million jews were led to their death every day for 6 years.

neat

Oh boy, I wonder where they fled to

Ya sure genociding jews was seriously fucked up but there was literally nothing wrong with killing r*ssians.

as a sefardite i must say that i cry a little when i remember my ashkenazi brothers

"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic"

Hey! Murder is bad >:(

>of scale never before seen

WW1

russians are not human so its not murder you are doing the world a favour.
pole here can back me up on this.

xddddd holocaust reel
xddddddd muh gas chambers
xdddd questioning the holocock = an tee semy ti zum

xdddd

>russians are not human
What about Poles from your point of view? As I remember Germans treated Polish officers with respect, not like Soviets, true?

hitler should have just redo the european reich like herr merkel and just invaded russia so these fucks wont try anymore retarded shit.

>respect
*catches you in Ĺ‚apanka*
Yeah, but the same goes for you, Hans
German mentality is literally a mental illness

We didnt Threat you fair. But seriously, even the good guys treated you bad, we had to make raise.

What just came to my mind. Considering the defence agreements of France and UK with Poland. Were they aimed against Germany only or were they aimed to protect Poland also from soviet nvasion?

tbqh, should have alied with the nazis and killed commies first.

>defence agreements of France and UK with Poland
>aimed to protect Poland
hahahaha
pick one and only one

ya sure poland got fucked during the occupation but the soviet occupation for 50 years was arguably worse.
if you have more than one functioning brain cell you would agree with me.

So if they stood vs their word , they would have only free the german occupied part of Poland? The soviets would be ok occupying half of Poland?

yeah nah, fuck off with your relativism menes
Germs were a bunch of insane automatons murdering innocent people in cold blood like it was a fucking factory
Ruskies were a bunch of literal savage animals raping and looting whoever and whatever had the misfortune to happen to be in their eyesight
Ukrainians were some sort of unholy union of both of the above
All of your nations are abominations that are bound to cause nothing but further misery and destruction, both to others and yourselves
The only thing I regret about Poland during WW2 is that we squabbled with Czechs instead of helping them out.
The Soviets would never do shit if not for Ribbentrop-Molotov pact. They got their asses kicked once, they were careful since that.
Germs enabled Soviets and vice versa.

Let us not forget the 5 million people who also died for being communist, Russian, Slavic, Disabled, and not German.
What about all soldiers who died as well? The Jews weren't the only ones fucked.

The more we remember the Holocaust for only the 6 million, the more we forget the 11 million

we should have just worked with the russians and exterminated all polacks.

You should've, but you missed your chance. Again.
You had literally one job, Hans.

>exterminated all bankers
thing which was only matter

Wow really? I've seriously never heard this before