RYZEN IS COMING!!! SELL YOUR COMPUTER SHIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

RYZEN IS COMING!!! SELL YOUR COMPUTER SHIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

AMD is coming out with a new processor that's going to be so much faster than all previous processors AND NEW VIDEO CARDS THAT WILL ****DESTROY**** YOUR VIDEO CARD, NVIDIA 1080 USERS!!! SELL WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!!

Bump, because this is important!

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Ryzen can still fail

Yes. But if it doesn't then the use price of EVERY CPU and videocard will COLLAPSE!

nah but i really hope Zen does great, maybe it'll force intel to price their shit reasonably

AMD is over a year late to the party...

I just blasted an enormous mountain of shit out of my asshole

Agreed. I'm really puling for AMD.

Agreed, they're late, but if you have used shit SELL IT!

Same. But I highly recommend you sell whatever you have while the prices are decent, unless you're the type to never sell your stuff.

I have an i3-3220 don't think that's worth selling, just waiting for the new generations

it was an amazing CPU tho

Well if this bullshit spamtastic post is correct, I'll get wait and buy a cheap 1080 then.

Who sells there video card off before they have the replacement in there hands? that's silly.

cant fuckin wait for zen and vega

>AMD is coming out with a new processor that's going to be so much faster than all previous processors

no they're not. benchmarks indicate it's not going to perform substantially better than what is already commercially available. Unless you're working on something where those fractions of a second of CPU time are actually going to make a difference, the only thing ryzen might do is drive down the price of an eight core processor, and even then i'm still more inclined to buy from intel.

intel ae refining a dead end architecture and have spent all their R&D trying to get into the mobile space. AMD keep refining this and intel are going to lose the game

really hope this isn't just hype.
intel basically has monopoly for 6-7 years.

seriously, if you have money to invest, get on AMD now because when this drops, you are going to make mad cash

When is it gonna be released? I've been waiting for AMD to go on a down day for weeks now

but ryzen really isn't bringing anything that remarkable with their new processor, until they actually do something that actually has substantial performance impacts across 100% of the CPU's execution time, they're not doing shit and intel isn't going anywhere

Understood. Not worth the bother. tbh I just toss my old crap, even if I could get some cash off it. But I know some people like to sell their used stuff and save a buck.

Three words:
INFINITY. CONTROL. FABRIC.

INFINITY. CONTROL. FABRIC.

I hear this shit every few years. AMD has nice stuff, I use AMD processors, but their new tech is never as revolutionary as they claim it will be, and Intel/Nvidia usually releases something better shortly afterward.

A year?, More like 5

Why does you're 980 ti have 2047mb of memory?

My i7 will fucking still destroy zen

Does your i7 have Infinity Control Fabric?

No but it can open wormholes to get the fuck off this planet

Oh shit dude so the gtx1060 is going to be cheap ? Also same fot the i5 6600

Infinity. Control. Fabric. ***MY MIND IS BLOWN***

early q1 2017, you've missed the low, people who bought @ $2 are going to be rolling in it

i have no fuckin idea, probably cause speccy is a piece of shit