Can you please tell me what's wrong with my face...

Can you please tell me what's wrong with my face? I'm saving up for plastic surgery and I'd like to know what to ask for. I had to learn the hard way that "just be confident" doesn't work when you have a creepy face. I just wanna be treated like a normal human being for once in my life.

youve got a leafy chin bro

There is no need for that kinda talk. Don't make a molehill out of an anthill

>Can you please tell me what's wrong with my face?
You need a new head.

Try this one

The only thing wrong with your face is your lack of self esteem. If you had a more confident expression, you'd look fine.

Shifty, worried eyes

this

op you need to smile more like this guy. he gets laid all the time.

bad hair, no chin, big ole jew nose

all in you're ok

You seem pretty normal except a haircut

I say you're pretty good looking. Just get better sleep. You're on this tier of eyebags.

you look like fucking Tobuscus

No one likes a person who plays minecraft

KYS

You need a bigger nose dude.

Make sure you change your attractive to men. You can't be hetero in this society.

:(

Your face?
Well it's quite simple really.

You are ugly!

A tan and a haircut and you could pull some serious pussy.

girl here. op is fucking creepy. i dont care how he dresses or what kind of haircut you give him. i wouldnt be seen within 100 feet of someone who looked like that. i would seriously dial 911.

Same situation as op. Girls have told me im unattractive. Help plz pic relate

You really aren't that bad, man. Get some of the meat under your bottom lip removed, smile and quit furrowing your brow. Other than that, stop being so hard on yourself.

Your posture and lack of confidence have a tremendous effect on your appearance. Your pic shows huge problems with both.

Hold your head up higher so your chin sticks out better, practice better overall posture until it becomes second nature.

OP it isn't ur face that's the problem it is the look in your eyes that is. Bitches sense power levels through eyes. Your eyes scream that you are not confident, anxious, sad and scared of yourself and others. You aren't ugly dude don't listen to these trolly fucks
Seriously OP fix yourself on the inside. The funny thing is once you do that you will be pulling bitches left and right. Bitches care about confidence and how much you don't care about anyone else. Seriously sounds stupid but it's the truth. Save your money and invest instead of plastic surgery. Bitches love money too.

wipe your mouth after a rimjob

girl here. i really don't care what op is like on the inside. just look at him. ewwwww. you can tell right away someone with that kind of face has nothing to contribute to the conversation.

L0lz0r your face isn't bad my homie. You need to dress a bit better get a bit into shape and get a good haircut. You could easily go from a 5 to a 7. 7s not bad btw just means you're a normal lookin dude who isn't total trash

you need a bigger chin, like Robbie Rotten has. Also a more square jaw.

The b8 here is beyond obvious. No girl especially on Sup Forums is this harsh.

you're not using it right....what's with the underbite, you doin' that on purpose ? Fuck that !

Nothing wrong with your face that woudln't look fake if it was changed.

invest wisely, including in personal confidence.....

Time stamped Tits or GTFO. OP don't listen to this this "grill". The fact is you need to change yourself on the instead. This grill is right in that sense that you do look like someone who will never contribute to a conversation

I don't know what to tell you. A bit too dudebro and beefy for my taste, but personal preferences, aside you're good to go.

Maybe the unattractiveness lies somewhere else. Are you mean?

actual fucking femanon here and im not here to bitch and criticize, ill just straight up tell you what you can change if you want. your chin is a bit round, not many girls like that. your mouth kind of sticks out too much, and your forehead is too large-looking. i would also get rid of the sideburns, theyre not a good look on you. look happier, a lot of girls find that attractive. finally, try seeing if you can make your eyebrows darker at home with a pencil, they look a bit light. hope this helps.

You know the rules

>change yourself on the instead
thanks for the help bro
kek

You know the lifelines

Idk if this is OP or not but if you think that changing yourself on the inside won't make a difference you have a long way coming.

i was pointing out the retarded grammar.