How do I get over being a loser virgin guys? I'm doing it on purpose...

How do I get over being a loser virgin guys? I'm doing it on purpose, ive refused girls that did show interest in me and i dont talk to women at all outside of forced interaction but i still feel like a lonely piece of shit. I know what i want but my body says otherwise and it constantly makes me feel like shit. I cant play vidya and basketball and other stuff 24/7 so the feels always creep back in. I started cutting myself awhile back to get out some of the anger but that doesnt last long either.

Other urls found in this thread:

ww.vg/efuB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't give a fuck. Be uninterested as you can be. At everything.

And you have to look fit

I know you already said you're not interested in sex, but just to confirm from a newly non-virgin, sex sucks if you're not super into the chick. Being a virgin doesn't matter.

Thats what i try to do, hopefully itll work someday. But its hard to just ignore everything especially when i have to be around them every fucking day

Set fire to yourself with lighter fluid and then just walk into a fire station and sit down in the waiting area

I know, like i said i couldve lost it by now if i wanted too, and i could just rape someone but yeah its morely just being devoid of affection i guess. I dont have many guy friends either, and most of them would rather be with their girlfriends 24/7
Ill need some PCP first

Exactly the same problem here, just relax, find a hobby or something and find a girl you like or are alike to or whatever, maybe thanks to joining a club or a class in that hobby.
Go partying chill out and sexual interest will naturally flow.

Feeling like shit won't do anything, I suggest you listen to more energetic or happy music, I find house pretty helpfull, but it may not be the same to you

Try to smoke some weed with a cool girl or even better MDMA.

Then, when you guys are pretty chilled it euphoric, you drop your pants, touch the floor with your dick and lift it up immediately as you say "10 seconds rule - you can still eat it"

>Don't give a fuck
>BUT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FIT
When will this meme die? You should both speed down the highway 'not giving a fuck' because 'effort is so hard and I can't handle failure and rejection so I'll just say 'ha I don't give a fuck' while simultaneously trying to pander to what I think will make others think I'm superior in a social context when in reality I'm just an insecure tool who can't deal with his issues to better their life :('.

>i reject women

ok

>i cut myself

then please finish the job and just off yourself instead of making people who choose to avoid girls look even more pathetic

I just blasted an enormous mountain of shit out of my asshole

Ive been to parties and gotten drunk, makes me super horny but i still avoid women, it doesnt change my mindset

If im doing drugs id rather be around somebody whose funny, women arent funny

It was only a few throughout my life its not that big of a deal, they all were dirtbags like me

Do you feel better?

better than any dating site! a lot of horny legal age teens of your city on ww.vg/efuB

>I started cutting myself

just kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

you literally inflict harm on yourself to try to prove how edgy and damaged you are, you can kill yourself for all i care

If I meet a woman I start telling bullshit, but but stupid shit bullshit, clever bullshit that shows the girl that you are kinda smart and probably make her laugh. But with a "I don't give a shit"-attitude.

I don't know, but I actually don't give a fuck about people around me or bitches, no matter how hot they are and most girls are into me. Once I even got a lesbian to kinda fall in love with me "if you just were a girl...".

I dont do it where its visible, and not even my best friend knows about it, becayse then theyd think something was wrong, for now im just goofy and aloof to them and they love it. And thats what theyre there for is to give me some laughs, they don't give a shit about me but thats fine, cuz i guess i dont really care about them ejther

Oh, and I have a talent to let popular girls feel like shit.

you should cut your dick off and become a male to female transsexual while you're at it you whiny bitch

How old are you?

Stop cutting, that probably means you are 16 and retarded, theres no "where they cant see", you want sex and you start ruining the body you will use in that sex?

I'm a 28 year old virgin very much in the same situation as you.
You may be depressed.

Consider being a faggot, men are a lot more comfortable when you dislike women in general.

>ITT: retarded millennial OP thinks he's a unique snowflake

get ourself a hooker at least pop your cherry, then it won't be so hard

surely there are girls in your area? ask friends to hook you up, even if its an ugly bitch to begin with you have to start somewhere, even a big ham beast will do, they are usually very grateful and give great head

Nobody cares. Go suck a cock like the faggot you are and then kill yourself.

>How do I get over being a loser virgin guys?
Have sex with a girl

Every single time virgins on this board complain about wanting cake and eating it too.

Have sex with a girl or stop complaining.

Anyone who says they can't hasn't tried. End of.

1. Stop browsing Sup Forums
2. Go to the gym
3. ???
4. Profit

I dont want sex and im not attracted to men unfortunately

I never said that, theres nothing special about being a loser, i just asked for advice but people misunderstood what i wask asking i suppose

Im not looking for sex

Apparently you care

Thanks for being unable to think sir

I dont want the profit from that

So, should we be lookin' out fo that shieeet?

>Thanks for being unable to think sir
No worries. You keep being a dick and refusing to have sex with women and we'll all have sex with women and get on with life.

well stop cockblocking yourself, for starters. women are just dudes who make less sense and have tits

and the fact alone of the v card isn't so big. lost mine about a year ago. Sex is great, but not nearly as great as everyone leads you to believe. Also is a lot better with someone you care about than some two bit whore