>2016
>still believing in human bearing monkeys

How bluepilled do you have to be to believe in evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
kon.org/urc/v4/tikhomirova.html
slaverebellion.org/index.php?page=the-black-slave-owners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck nigger are you retarded?
We dont come from monkeys
We simply share common ancestors.

Put it this way. The trunk of a tree ia our common ancestor. The branches are the monkeys, homo sapiens, caveman etc.

Some branches fall, some branches die it happens.

Stop being retarded.

>mfw

there are billions of humans, only a couple hundred thousand chimps you baboon

/thread

also, evolution is constant process that selects for or against the species.

a monkey just doesn't "become" a human overnight or just randomly shits out a human baby

>shits out a human baby

wrong

It seems we ate them
not kidding we hunted them down

>2016
>Still not understanding basic science

survival of the fittest

Where are the millions of between species you ask? Where are the deformed chimpmans you wonder? The last I checked they were in the church every Sunday

>where are the millions of these
dead
>There are millions of these
false
there are millions of *descendants* of those. We did not evolve from modern monkeys, we (the ape family) and modern monkeys evolved from a common ancestor.

*tips fedora*

>There are millions of these
No, there aren't. The most recent common ancestor of humanity and the rest of apes existing today are dead, dead, dead long dead.

Those non-human apes that exist today? They're as far removed from the ur-human ape as we are.

>ignoring facts because you don't like them
You're just as bad as the libtards you hate so much.

I'll explain evolution in a way that is simple enough for even you to understand.

>there is one group of monkeys
>it splits into groups A and B
>group A stays in Africa
>food is plentiful
>easy to get
>group A stays the same
>group B moves north
>group B is cold
>they start to make primitive shelters
>discover fire to stay warm
>cook food
>start making tools
>tools make things easier
>group B now has more free time
>starts to think less about survival and more about making life better
>group B starts farming
>even more free time because abundance of food
>writing, math, wheels, language, etc
>group A is still in Africa
>smaller splits happen later
>niggers happen
This makes sense if you look at niggers and abos. The abos are even less evolved.

Proof for this racism? Africans are so poor because they are oppressed by white men.

If you don't believe in evolution, consider the following.
Dogs.

Ikr! Also who still believes in Dinosaurs?! What a stupid concept. If you stop and think scientist just got a bunch of elephant bones and made a t rex. I can't believe how stupid people are.

m'lady

Its interesting that arguments against evolution predominantly come from a place of complete ignorance of the theory and biology in general. You can't disagree with a concept you legitimately don't understand

>2016
Shitty bait still works. Even if you out your self as a troll retards will still argue with you. Godspeed user.

This! Finally someone exposed the Jewish lies.

Wrong.
They're dragons.

>"Human BEARING monkeys"

you mean niggers? i think you need to go outside, we have this thing called the sun

Retard alert. Kys.

Actually, it was other African tribes who sold prisoners of war into slavery. A great example of how niggers will fight each other for nothing is the Rwandan genocide.

When an animal evolves due to a random mutation that makes it better at surviving while maintaining the same niche, the other species that didn't evolve will die because the newer one will take all of its resources.

Of course. You have this one example of war between Africans that obviously prove how agressive these people are.
There weren't any wars in Europe EVER! It is obviously a lie that there were thousands of wars between whites!

There is some truth to this. How the fuck did we manage to survive if all the in between species were pathetic failures that they barely survived and there's close to no evidence left of their existence?

We found a lot of dinosaur remains from millions/billions of years ago, but we can't really find much of any evidence of the between species that led to humans even though there are billions of humans? How were we so suited to live but the others were pathetic failures?

All species on earth have been evolving for the same amount of time and are therefore equally 'evolved'.

They all adapt in different ways but have all had to adapt and adapt in order to survive just as long as every other species.

It's why black people are stronger and more creatively talented than you.

There are not millions of the chimp looking one, those have gone extinct along with the rest of our ancestors. Modern chimpanzees are our cousins, not our ancestors, and have continued to evolve along side us, but in different ways.

we're a life force (soul) in an alien primate hybrid body

There were. Just don't spread lies. Stop being an ignorant cuck and read a book.

OMG why are americans so fucking retarded?

You realize we interbred with those other ancient humans right? Thats why some people have neanderthal dna.

>It's why black people are stronger and more creatively talented than you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell me more about how niggers invented the first programmable computer, or how they got us to the moon. Tell me about how they invented air planes and telephones, split the atom, and discovered radiation.

You wouldn't be shitposting without whites.

Taking the bait like a retard

stupid americans always taking personal credit for other people's achievements

thumbs_up.bmp

Ich bin Deutsch, Fotze.

>evolution is a constant process

You're wrong. Evolution occurs quickly over relatively short periods, then the species doesn't change for a relatively long time. This is part of the reason that there are so few "in between" species.

If I'm not mistaken, this is known as punctuated equilibrium.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to refute it with all the evidence? Theres the Last Thursday theory, where everything was created on Thursday and theres no evidence to prove it wrong. Think about that.

Thats too huge of a jump to help someone understand evolution...

Its more group As food is all in trees. Group Bs food is all underwater and unavailable in winter.

Group B gets webbed feet higher lung capacity and stores more fat for winter.

They didnt split and then one was like o shit a hammer. Theres a million steps in between.

I half feel you know that though.

>evolution is a constant process
>You're wrong.
influenza virus is different every year
WHAT NOW, BITCHES?

>Group A
>Group B
It's not that simple. There are around 50 groups, many of which have multiple subgroups. And they didn't all travel in the same direction.
Google "haplogroup" and prepare to shit brix

Creatively as in music and culture, social awareness. Black people are far better at shaping language, stuff like that. Poor word choice I guess. But yeah, if you wanna talk math and IQ, obviously Asians win.

In regards to my and your ability to shitpost, I'm a computer engineer so I personally contribute to technological advance. Can you say the same?

You wanna talk inventions..
Fire, stone tools, arrows, spears, the motherfuckin WHEEL, structures, clothing, jewellery, bread, and let's not forget peanut butter.

So you can thank blacks for the basis of civilization.

You might be saying, what have they done lately? Lately they've been enslaved, ravished, war-torn, mostly due to white corruption. Yet they still brought you Rock, Blues, Rap, and shizzle speak. The furthest man made object from earth, Voyager II, has black music on it.

I'm white and I'm not stupid enough to say the races aren't different, but I'm smart enough to not be a fucking child about it. Evolution doesn't make white people better than black people, get over it.

>Evolution occurs quickly over relatively short periods, then species don't change for a relatively long time.

Nigga u dumb.

How blue pilled do you have to be to not believe in kindergarten building blocks?

If americans come from europeans, how are there still europeans?

whoa i guess americans were put here by god

But that's not even taking into account that you're changing the game now, instead of talking multicellular organisms, you're switching it up to viruses, which aren't even living organisms.

Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Monkeys and humans share a common ancestor. This is something they teach you in 9th grade biology, OP. Were you homeschooled by Christian parents or something?

/Thread

>Creatively as in music and culture, social awareness.
Oh, look at me! I can curse to a beat and retweet shit all day too!

>Black people are far better at shaping language
They ruin language. I can't even understand half of the shit they say anymore.

>if you wanna talk math and IQ, obviously Asians win.
Asians literally got roasted by the mathematical and scientific achievements of whites. Now you make shitty smartphones. Want a cookie?

>In regards to my and your ability to shitpost, I'm a computer engineer so I personally contribute to technological advance. Can you say the same?
I'm currently employed at Cisco Systems as a software engineer. Before that I worked for Intel creating AMT firmware.

>You wanna talk inventions..
>Fire, stone tools, arrows, spears, the motherfuckin WHEEL, structures, clothing, jewellery, bread, and let's not forget peanut butter.
You have zero proof to back up these claims. Fuck yourself if your dick can reach.

>So you can thank blacks for the basis of civilization.
Really? Because they riot when you take them off of welfare.

>You might be saying, what have they done lately? Lately they've been enslaved, ravished, war-torn, mostly due to white corruption. Yet they still brought you Rock, Blues, Rap, and shizzle speak. The furthest man made object from earth, Voyager II, has black music on it.
Just look on Wikipedia, you tool. That's incorrect.

>shizzle speak
What's that, the sounds that they make all the time like the autistic spergs they are?

>I'm white and I'm not stupid enough to say the races aren't different, but I'm smart enough to not be a fucking child about it. Evolution doesn't make white people better than black people, get over it.
Oh, but it does. You're just an SJW cuckold.

You're a filthy nigger.

Denying evolution. Proof you exist at the lower end of the gene pool and you are as fucking ignorant as it's possible to be in this universe.

>They ruin language. I can't even understand half of the shit they say anymore
That's just because your primitive white brain cannot adapt to change. It's science. Look it up if you don't believe me.

also by the time of the American civil war 70% of slave owners were black. The war was mostly fought over taxes and keeping the country together. "down south we got it gud but fuck them northern taxes on cornbread!" "Up north we raise sophistication to a new level we have it splendidly good but oh those southern savages! TAX THEM!" that type of shit.

>Two people being this stupid
One is a racist idiot towards blacks
The other calls him out on being a racist idiot by making a racist remark himself towards whites
Amazing

Source?

Languages have rules you have to follow, otherwise it'll be useless. You don't just invent words whenever you feel like it. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Since you're so smart and I'm so dumb, tell us all how an Android phone boots up. Name and describe each boot stage. Android development is a hobby of mine. The boot chain of all Android devices is pretty much the same. No excuses.

Aztecs and Incas were using peanut paste long before niggers. see blacks always trying to steal. lol look at africa blacks would have a immense empire if they had any concept of invention but nope instead they are no different from animals hell even chimpanzees and apes use tools, and its the blacks that are killing them off too! shit blacks KYS

Just did a quick check, his source is from a neo-nazi on the blog section of a conspiracy theory website. Having grown up in the south, it was pretty evident that statement was bullshit. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

I don't like niggers as much as the next guy, but you should recognize the contributions they made to our society.

When I think of American food, I think southern food. And southern food is black food. Think about it, the niggers slaved away in the kitchens to make plantation owners food. And that food; fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cornbread, biscuits, sweet iced tea, coleslaw, grits, fried okra, peach cobbler, greens, beans, potatoes, tomatoes, chicken - you name it - and it was made traditionally by niggers.

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

I never called him out for being racist. Just that he has a poor understanding of evolution and his claims of white superiority are unfounded from an evolutionary standpoint.

Not sure which of my statements you think is racist but it's fair to say I do think there are differences between the races. An individual member of a race may not fit the stereotype, but in general, blacks are better at some stuff, whites are better at some stuff, asians are better at some stuff, etc.

kon.org/urc/v4/tikhomirova.html

No, a real site without made up stories.

nah nigger

Ha no, nigger ate corn, white chefs created everything else

>Edgy childabused autistic atheist detected
Rope yourself.

Evolution doesn't just work on time and mutation though. It also requires environmental pressures. If you believe the out-of-africa theory, than while blacks, Asians, whites, etc. have all evolved at the same time, whites and Asians have had different environmental pressures. Specifically cold and harsh environments, which harbor greater intelligence. Blacks have been subject to the same environment and hot climate the with little variation thus they have changed the least from those that migrated out of the area.

Do you have any sites that aren't fan fiction?

They live in Chicage. They run around with guns. Was it really that hard to find em?

Sure is daily stormer in here.

Not him, but:

Fan fiction?

Its a decent article with a proper referencing of proper books.

Lrn2academia or keep your head in the sand. Your choice!