Why??

Why??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxPf6YyGkoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's easy. Not believing in imaginary bullshit sky-daddy.

I just blasted an enormous mountain of shit out of my asshole

hi newfriend.

This explains it all at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=dxPf6YyGkoM

Why can't atheists suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

There is no such thing as atheism, because GOD is real.

Checkmate, atheists!
/thread

>GOD is real.

The power of trips has spoken!

Why can't theists define God?

"Atheism" literally means "not a theist". It's not a philosophy, it's just a term used by by a group of insane people (theists) to describe everyone else who doesn't believe in their crazy delusions.

You're literally crazier than a schizophrenic, because at least schizophrenics don't ask sane people why they can't define aschizophrenia,

it's on the bible you faggot (although Allah is the Real Deal).

I'd like to see the Old Testament God have a cockfight with the New Testament God with their cocks.

>it's on the bible you faggot

that is not enough my dear friend. I need more prove. in bible there is so much evidence.
Jesus christ is our lord and Savior.

pounding atheism is worse than a bible thumper .... please wipe the shit from yourself with as much atheism thumping as you need but know that non Jedis are affected by the Force regardless. So yes ,let the butthurt flow, give in to the dark side beat your soul about atheism for all eternity cuz YOU SUCK ASS

what benefits are there to believe in this napkin?

That would explain the smell

Drift away

can someone explain why you use the same pic?

define aschisofrenia then

They can!

who are you?

"It is sometimes hard, in times like these, to understand God's way. Why would he allow nine innocent people to be run down in the prime of their lives by a senior citizen who, perhaps, shouldn't be driving? It is then that we must understand, God's sense of humor is very different from our own. He does not laugh at the simple "man walks into a bar" joke. No, God needs complex irony and subtle farcical twists that seem macabre to you and me. All that we can hope for is that God got his good laugh and a tragedy such as this will never happen again."

- Father Maxi, South Park

"God has a sense of humor? Of course! It explains everything!"

- Dilbert

either this is b8 or you're an idiot, probably both

Why can't definers just atheine definitions?

Retarded monkeys with computah need to STFU