You cyber bully's made me do this

You cyber bully's made me do this

good, now end your life

Wrong direction faggot

like anybody gives a shit

That's horrible. It's their fault you're such a pussy.

You let them make you do it.

faggot

kill yourself nigger

Stockholm syndrome

Cutting your arms is so 2015, the new thing is to cut your thighs.

was a gun held to your head when you cut yourself? no? ok. then you did that to yourself

Die already you fucking attention whore

Kill yourself

*Cyberbullies
Learn to spell before you kill yourself.

kill yourself ......do it faggot

no offense but how shitty dos a razor have to be, to be called "Rippy"?

If you do kill yourself, make sure to stream it.

OP, learn to press "block user" button.

Unless you have a mental illness (in which case go get help):
1. You are in control of your emotions.
2. You are in control of your reactions to external situations/stimuli.
Choosing to cut yourself as a reaction to a cyberbully may make you sleep better at night, but you're ignoring your own responsibilities in this equation and not doing anything to address the problem. Cyberbullies are the easiest to avoid or confront without any real consequences as long as you weren't retarded and gave them any personal info. Don't be a company: you should address your problems, not run from them and let them get worse and then bite you in the ass.

TL;DR if you're not in a hostage situation or in deep shit with the government, no one does or can make you do anything you didn't want to do. You chose this.

très con

Oh someone talked shit about me on the internet, im so sad, they offended me, these cyber bullies who cant talk shit in person made me hurt myself!

seriously, if they dont say it to your face they are just trying to get around the fact they are a little bitch by doing it on the internet.

you people saying kill yourself are a bunch of insecure assholes that probably just sit on this website all day terrorizing other people because lets be honest yall obviously dont have a life. and FYI dont kill yourself it doesnt prove shit man up and handle your shit its the best you can do nowadays but suicide never a good choice all it does is prove to ur bulies that they got 2 u

>Bullies*
Also you decided to cut instead of getting help. Listening to the opinions of people online and letting it affect you is a choice.

>Didn't cut time stamp
>fake