Emma Roberts has revealed that her career has been more inspired by her aunt, Julia Roberts...

>Emma Roberts has revealed that her career has been more inspired by her aunt, Julia Roberts, and not by her Oscar-nominated father.
>Having been brought up by her mother, Kelly Cunningham, the 20-year-old actress was estranged from her father Eric Roberts but did hang out on set with her aunt.
>"When I was a child I didn't really go and see him on his movie sets because he was doing a lot more adult movies."
>"They were kind of inappropriate for me because I was a lot younger, whereas my aunt Julia was doing younger, more fun movies, so I would visit her more," the actress told the Daily Mirror.
>us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities-news-in-pics/05-09-2011/57526/

>his own daughter loves his sister Julia more because he was always busy with inappropriate movies that she couldn't attend
>he does all of these fun movies now in the hopes to win his daughter's love

pure pottery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AX1BTiHzq-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would it kill their maid to wash that hoody once per month

I knew this and I don't even give a SHIT about the personal lives of my waifus....

>tfw no Emma roberts gf to beat you up

lmao, I worked as an extra on Nerve, her new movie with dave franco, and another extra between takes asked her why she bit her boyfriend

she flipped out and refused to continue shooting until that guy was out of there, it was hilarious. fun movie tho, I made the trailer B-)

Bootstrap bill, you're a liar.

>watch celebrity wife swap
>eric roberts episode
>not even at one point is he shooting a movie

i'm sick of fake reality tv bullshit

I don't even need to believe this shit.

It's obviously true.

youtu.be/AX1BTiHzq-I

2:05 im the chucklefuck with the glasses and plaid on the right

Holy shit guys I legit had no idea le "I'll do it for a stick of a gum and a bus ticket" meme man was related to Julia Roberts and Emma Roberts.

You look like a huge fag who probably voted for Bernie

37. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/03 **#6**
>Things have progressed to the point of no return for this A-/B+ list mostly television actress/offspring on a hit cable show. Track marks in several different places on her body. Emma Roberts "Scream Queens"

I always thought she was a druggie, she's just that type.

Noice, any other bit parts?

wow you look like a huge faggot

>>Emma Roberts has revealed that her career has been more inspired by her aunt, Julia Roberts,
Well that would explain why it's gone to shit.

Everyone in Hollywood is a druggie

;-;

the younger sister is hideous

poor girl even with the nepotism she cant get an acting gig

what the fuck happened to him? he's got a big ass gash on the side of the eye.

it's movie makeup, ya ding dong

he could be a stuntman you fag

This isn't the Emma I grew up with.

They were shooting celebrity wife swap the whole time.

>he could be a stuntman you fag

you're a fucking idiot, stop wasting some other deserving person's air.

I would wash it with my tongue, if you know what I mean

damn nigga u mad

t.nigger

Damn...

she was in BLOW at age 9, how is that not inappropriate?

You just know...

You literally have the sum of human knowledge at your fingertips and you choose to waste time with autistic speculation and questions, people like you deserve to be checked more often.