Howdy neighbour, we just moved in next door

>Howdy neighbour, we just moved in next door
How would your feel, emotionally?

Indifferent

Close the door, just like I do with Jehovah's Witnesses. Or like I do with my actual neighbours.

I'd find it a bit odd that they'd be saying "Howdy neighbour" to me, as that's not a phrase i've heard anyone outside of the US use, and even then only on tv.

Aside from that I (like most people) wouldn't really give it a second thought.

Good thread.

>fankui
from left : Siti Maesaroh, Achmad Akbar Ibnu Sodaqoh, Siti Musliha

>we just moved in next door
No, you didn't

I wonder if I'm racist, I really felt nothing on this pic but I realized if it were Arabs I'd feel threatened slightly.

at least you aren't ar*bs
jk i wouldn't care either way

ive never met a malay or indonesian

Is beef halal?

Wow he's cute. What ethnicity is he?

probably Flip

Indonesia
Unlike the rest of the world, where the women get the good looks and the men get potato looks, in Indonesia the men get the good looks and the women get potato looks

all three look good minus the headscarves. at least compared to northeast asians who look straight up deformed at times

They look pleasant to be around

Why do flips all dress like wannabe chicanos? It's almost the exact same style around here.

t. chicago

Indeed

>indogs
Sorry, but I already have a maid.

Aren't these the "normal" Muslims?
I mean I would be pretty shocked by Arabs and Gypsies but these looks sort of normal.

i had no idea what a fucking chicano was, you don't own some generic modern clothing and other fashion items lol. No one knows what chicanos are let alone wants to be them.

Sorry but I'm going to have to banish you to hell early

Welcome

They look like nice people deh-soo.

Already dated a Muslim Filipina myself so eh.
>mfw requested her to keep her scarf on during fugging and she was offended.
>because the material is hard to clean.

did you liberate her moro front

i'd be a bit unconfortable not gonna lie

ok, least you are not filthy sandniggers

I'd be happy to have neighbors that aren't 60 year old, plus people from religions other than Catholic are pretty chill over here, hell, most of the time im hanging out with Mormons, Jahova's witnesses and Jews already.

"Hello, my fellow Mongolian."

Malaysian or Indonesian most likely and if not that Kazakh

>my fellow Mongolian
Top lel, a summary of Mongols and Indonesian
>mongol reaches indonesia: hello brown man pay tribute to the khans
>indonesia: sorry horseman we got throne war now, join and we pay tribute
>proceeds to tag team
>upon coronation Indonesia betrayed the Mongols in surprise attack and wiped them out.

get out smelly mudshits

>not seducing the muslim women in your area so that their male counterparts murder them for having sex with a dirty irreligious white man, they get themselves arrested and then there aren't any more muslims around you

>muslims
>howdy

to me both genders just look the same for those SEA people

"Hi, nice to meet you"

*Goes online and posts angry rant about Islam*

Mongols would have conquered Australia if you didn't stop them...

Probably wonder why the fuck the neighbours introduced themselves to me then go on with my day, actively trying to avoid people as much as possible.

kek

this is the only answer, it's 2017 cunt why the fuck are people STILL trying to talk to me.

>introducing to your new neighbours
Why? I don not care about your shitty existence.

salam, brother and sisters
come on in

brother, where are your other 2 wives?

Fine, why wouldn't I?

BEKUNDE, GET THE STICK

confused as fuck as to why east asian muzzies would come to live in one of the poorest towns in the poorest region of the poorest country in EU

as life here will very quickly remove the smiles from their faces and sap any will for life

RARE ALERT

Arab Muslims chimp out all the time, Indonesia/Malays don't do shit really. Pinoy Muslims on the other hand...

I too and curious about this. bumping for visibility.

but Bulgaria is based and redpilled and white, give citizenship now! I'll learn to love tarator I swear!

WHAT IS WORD RARE? I SEE EVERY TIME I USE POST.

Dunno m8, we were nearly 10 mil. people in 1989 (9 mil. and 800 thousand to be exact)

Now we are about 7.2 million, the rest fled as the conditions here compared to almost everywhere were better.

The ones who stayed are scrapping by.

We have no real long-term perspectives.
Our populations is growing old, the young have fled and our economy is laughable.

We still have jolts of based acts of random hilarity but I see no future here, yet I am too stubborn to leave.

dicks out for 'rare

that means we don't see your flag post often here; we hardly see people from malawi post here, you could be the first one.

*never, we (or I) have never seen someone from Malawi post before.

>neighbours introduce themselfs
seems like decent people.
but its still sad that my polish pensioner couple is gone :( quiet and nice people.

it comes from rare flag, as hardly anyone with yours post on Sup Forums, there is an autistic hobby to copy rare flags like yours and save them in a kind of an album or a map

so there you go

I must go there.

I'd just be glad they aren't nigs

>Close the door
>Pick up phone
>Call immigration minister Sylvi Listhaug to let her know what happened
>5 minutes later i watch as a SWAT team storms their house and deports them

>how would you feel emotionally
Like an unfortunate house fire was about to take place

Indifferent unless there is noise issue.

They looks like Indonesians

They look friendly. I'd invite them in for coffee or tea

>tfw bi
they are all cute.

wow, chinky muslims now that is unusual, they are brown or black usually

i wouldn't even care honestly, at this point it would be an improvement
not that they'd want to come live here anyways

Then if they say Assalam, you'd freak out. At least compliment them for trying. You'd always want them to intergrate, right? Well, please make up your mind already.

They'll just come for your uni only. Once they completed their phd, they'll go back. Don't worry, monsieur.

kek. if those were Flips they probably wouldn't

They don't look like flip. They're more Indo esian, judging from the hijab fashion.