Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition

Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition

Where do I find this shit to download? People are telling me it's kino but I have my doubts. I feel like WB is trying to make me pay more shekles for shit.

Please hook a brother up familia.

Other urls found in this thread:

kickass.unblocked.one/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-2016-ultimate-edition-1080p-web-dl-dd5-1-h264-rarbg-t12847583.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Uses the word kino
>Doesn't know how torrents work

>uses the word kino
>pretends he's not a shill

lemon party dot org

it's kino famalam
watch it and find out yourself

>2016
>still doesn't know how to use the internet

Get the fuck off here.

pay for it you fucking pleb.

snyder made kino he deserves your shekels

>literally one of the few films worth paying for if you support cinema not being dumbed down by the Jew

>not being dumbed down by the Jew
This distinctly feels like "it's a fucking mess that you can force yourself to like if you take it as god-given perfection and then watch it with that in mind". Sort of like apologists for the prequels back when they were released.

It's far from kino. It's an overly long, terribly written, boring cgi fest that will make you feel nothing.

People who say they like it are memeing.

It's too late I'm afraid, even if it has a large following now it's still too late

>overly long
stopped reading there

what a pleb

>two and a half hours of literally nothing
>30 minutes of cgi fights

>cgi fest
Why do people say that? There are like 20 minutes of CGI scenes in a 3 hour movie.

>two and a half hours of literally nothing
imagine being this retarded

the background of every other scene is terrible, terrible cgi.

Honestly I just found the characters bland, and the movie quite boring.

Make up up own stupid mind.

I know you're not the brightest if you actually like this shit, but there's no contradiction there.

this it wa so fucking boring i almost fell asleep, i payed to watch superheroes fight, what the hell even was this just talking and talking and talking and talking

Is this kino?

Then maybe you should stick to ADHD marvel shit you pathetic little baby.

Capeshit fans are so retarded that the one time somebody actually makes a comic book movie that isn't a braindead video game they get upset and call it shit.

I'm pretty sure you're just making up arguments to attack

>using stupid nolan costume would not watch immersion completely ruined

>hate drama
>watch movies
Bet you're one of those fags who play video games for the story

prequel apologists were basically just hoping lucas was going somewhere.

He wasn't going anywhere.

see also L O S T

>force yourself to like

>autists actually think people do this

The problem is there's literally nothing happening in most scenes. No subtext, no undertones, no overtones, just flat, perfunctory, inexcusably slow plot progression.

And I'm using TDK as a baseline here.

Marvel may not have much going on, but it doesn't plod through having not much going on.

>people liked the prequels because they did exactly what I said
>autists think people don't do exactly what I said

>>people liked the prequels because they did exactly what I said
sauce?

Nigger I've caught myself doing it. Most people do it.

speak for yourself, retard.

"Do you swallow?"
"..."
"You will."

I will speak for my experiences, thank you.

Let's be clear, TDK is upper level capeshit because the genre is so fucking infantile, but compared to BvS DoJ that movie is an absolute worthless piece of shit.

Watchmen, A History of Violence, Ghost World and The Road to Perdition are literally the only other capeshits that even belong in the same conversation as BvS. Every single scene of the movie is incredibly layered and packed full of symbolism. The only way you can think nothing is going on is if you are cinematically illiterate.

My source is that some people liked the prequels, and now realise they were wrong. Are you stupid? People get hyped the fuck up about stuff all the time and think it's the new shit, and then after a little while realise that no, it wasn't the new shit, it was just shit.

Are you seriously denying the effects of hype?

If anything hype makes people realize something is worse quicker, because they have higher expectations.

I don't want to say the movie's deep but we really underestimate how stupid some people can be.

Just look in a mirror.

You're kidding right?

KINO
I
N
O

>trying to find a full clip of Batmans dream
>literally impossible

again, people liked the prequels when they thought lucas was some sort of genius who was going to tie the whole mess together.

He never did.

He, in fact, just kinda wiped his ass with his own universe.

>If anything hype makes people realize something is worse quicker, because they have higher expectations.
Sort of like how muslims quickly realised that their perfect, god-given book wasn't worth the hype, and gave it up.

I'm kidding you absolute fucking retarded ass burger.

Hype doesn't make people realise that shit is shit quicker. The fuck are you talking about. For YEARS people thought the prequels were awesome. Also, people still think BvS is "kino", and anyone with a clear head can see that it's a shoddy mess.

I can't tell if you're trolling or simply very stupid.

Either way you're an annoying cunt who deserves to be euthanised.

>Sort of like how muslims quickly realised that their perfect, god-given book wasn't worth the hype, and gave it up.
WTF i hate BvS now

Nope, and by thinking there is anything wrong with a single word in that post you reveal yourself to be infantile about cinema.

he's right though

>that image

>Every single scene of the movie is incredibly layered and packed full of symbolism
I can 100% guarantee you that I could say the same about every single movie made ever, if I simply assumed it was perfect in every way, and that every supposed flaw was actually some brilliant move by the director.

I once saw such an analysis of the 2 girls 1 cup video. The guy (over)interpreted it and made it seem like masterful kino. You're doing the same as that guy - and your source material ain't much better or deeper.

Yea, still can't tell if trolling or just very stupid.

Why do people get so upset that people actually enjoy this objectively well made film?

People fear what they don't understand.

This is you.

not an argument

>objectively well made
:^)

yep

It's the most downloaded movie on the internet and you can't figure out how to find it yourself?

>Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 Extended Ultimate Edition 1080p WEB-DL H264 AC3-EVO
6gb of pure kino

except for wayne's dream sequences
they add nothing and only confuse the viewer.

apex lel. Thank you

>fight between gods in DC

>can't recognize when he's wrong
Anything can be considered "lol flawless kino omg xD" if you just assume it's perfect, and go on from there, ignoring the glaring mistakes.

Something as fucking basic as the villain's motivations. Lex hates superman, because daddy hurt him and God didn't intervene, so he hates supes. I know you'll jerk off and invent more and call me stupid for not seeing that the emperor is totally wearing clothes, but Lex's motivations - or lack thereof - makes the movie incredibly dumb. The fight between supes and bats isn't even interesting. It's not a clash of ideologies. Superman is blackmailed into fighting batman, whose motivations also aren't that great.

Sure, "Martha?" means "Oh, so you're just a normal person like me xD" but it's still a lack luster solution to the fight. Supes could have said: "Lex kidnapped my mom, help me find her" and it'd have accomplished the same - bats would have understood that supes cares for his mother, as a person, just like bats.

It's stupid. It's fucking drivel. You're the guy in pic, except you're serious. Time will prove me right, and you'll be just as ridiculed as the people who defended the prequels with a passion. Goofy morons who didn't get off the hype train.

kickass.unblocked.one/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-2016-ultimate-edition-1080p-web-dl-dd5-1-h264-rarbg-t12847583.html

>Sure, "Martha?" means "Oh, so you're just a normal person like me xD
You are so fucking stupid, how are people not understanding this very simple scene?

>Marvel's equivalent

Well, they are meant to give a deeper look into Bruce's mental state, giving him more reason to fear Superman, and it seems like he's drinking and using pills to alleviate his stress and maybe even the nightmares, plus they are also tying into Justice League which is pretty cool.

>lol ur just too stoopid to get it xD
Thanks for proving my point.

It's about Batman being put in the shoes of his father's killer, dumb cunt.

>Lex talks about how knowledge is power
>he's frustrated how he has all this knowledge and is still inferior to Superman

He has plenty of motivations, you can make anyone look bad if you dumb down their motivations like that.

>didn't get the Martha scene either

As I said: it's still a lack luster solution to the fight, and only the least of problems on a long, long string of problems with the movie.

>He has plenty of motivations, you can make anyone look bad if you dumb down their motivations like that.
And you can make any movie look good if you decide it's good, and go on from there.

Do you really expect anyone to take your opinion seriously when you don't understand the most simple things?

>[The vomiting onto the other woman] further develops the motif of the masculine invading lesbian relationships - does one woman have a monopoly on the feminine cup, while the other woman becomes masculine, and begins to fill the role of the oppressor as she symbolically vomits down onto the kneeling lover?

>The opening image, that of the stenciled "MFX 1209" suggest a confusing misunderstanding - the 1209 seems as some sort of date, yet the aesthetic of the number lends itself to a futuristic association
Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when your base opinion is absolutely shit, and you have to grasp on to details to make it seem like you have a legitimate point? My point stands completely, even if I give you that "Martha" isn't apocalyptically bad - which I never even claimed in the first place. It's pretty clear that that was the least of my problems.

Time will prove me right, and BvS will be considered a joke. It actually already is. 27% as of this moment. Fant4stic could be considered "kino" by you faggots if you went at it with the same mindset: to prove that it was 100% flawless in every way.

It ain't. It's just shit.

Basic shit like superman not saying: "Lex got my mom and wants to kill her, help me" or Louis throwing the spear into the water, and then has to go after it, is just weird and unnecessary. It's goofy. It's not great story telling.

It's better than the theatrical cut but it's still trash.

pretty much every scene with lois could've been cut and greatly improved the pacing
and what the fuck was the point of throwing the spear in the water
christ what a mess

You are trying so hard to make it seem like you have a point, but you still massively misunderstood a very simple scene like an ignorant child.

Leaving a weapon capable of killing Superman lying around for anyone to pick up seems like a very un-Batman thing to do. He would keep it either so that no one else can get it or to use as a contingency plan in case Superman ever goes crazy.

>you still massively misunderstood a very simple scene like an ignorant child.
So it's literally inconceivable to you that "Martha?" could BOTH mean "Oh, you're a person like me" and "Oh, I'm like the guy who murdered my parents"? Besides, mine - and most people's, by the way - even makes more sense.

It's so funny watching you people scramble to defend this heap of trash. But I guess we're all, critics included, just too stupid to get your precious gem, eh? If only we were as enlightened as you. Does it suck that you're basically a genius, and the rest of us equivalent to rats? It must.

You're ridiculous.

Because Excalibur! Yay!

Are you trying to prove something here...?

First of all neither Doomsday nor Superman are "gods", in fact most BvS defenders claim that the movie is a deconstruction of that kind of misapprehension.

Secondly a fight between "gods" is irrelevant in this context. """LE EPIC XDDD""" does not equate to good.

>So it's literally inconceivable to you that "Martha?" could BOTH mean "Oh, you're a person like me" and "Oh, I'm like the guy who murdered my parents"?
No, but if you understood Batman at all then you'd understand it's clearly the latter.

Fuck if you even watched the UE which you clearly didn't, it literally spoonfeeds that to you.

So the characters do things that are illogical in the context of the films actual events in order to make a reference.

Wew.

My god the pseudo-intellectualism of this fucking guy

I'm absolutely fucking sure some of these faggots actually believe this.

>I'll grab onto this largely irrelevant point because I secretly know my movie is shit
Just stop posting.

putlocker

>implying you've made any points
all you've demonstrated is that you don't really know what you're talking about.

She's the Lady in the Water! Duuuh!

At least it's some kind of intellectual - though I'd never refer to myself as such. You're just a plain old fucking idiot.

>I can't read
Then stop posting.

You still haven't made any points.

>Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 Extended Ultimate Edition 1080p WEB-DL H264 AC3-EVO

I don't know what to do. I downloaded one of them onto windows player, and it's there, but I can't scrub or fast forward.

this

>using windows player in 2016

and how do you download something on it?

do you even know how google works?

google: "how to download torrents" and "what is best to play video's"

instead of wasting your time on Sup Forums

read
>The fight between supes and bats isn't even interesting. It's not a clash of ideologies. Superman is blackmailed into fighting batman, whose motivations also aren't that great.
>Supes doesn't just say: "Lex has my mom and will kill her, help me"
>Louis throws the spear into the water, and then has to get it right after. It's such a dumb way to handle it.
>the shameless shoe-horning of the other Justice League heroes, because they can't rush out that movie quick enough
>the weird and misplaced kinda-dream kinda-not Flash sequence
There's a billion problems. It was such a forgettable movie that I've suppressed most of it. I'm positive that there are countless reviews going through it in greater detail. Yes, some will religiously defend the movie, but those are few and far between.

Your movie is ass. I wonder how long it'll take for you to accept that.

>how to download torrents

It's 2016. Why isn't the file somewhere online where I can just download it.

I mean, I did just that, it's there, but I can't skip scenes or anything. It starts at the beginning with the FUCKING LEAF,

>lists 5 problems (2 of them aren't really problems)
>There's a billion problems.

No, there's not. It's easy to make a movie look bad if you focus on the things you didn't like. You can literally do this with every movie, no matter how good this is.

See, Cinemasins.

> Why isn't the file somewhere online where I can just download it.

Because that's not how torrents work. Torrents are a container of little pieces of a file that you download from a whole bunch of different people. Not only does this makes the downloading go faster, it's harder for movie companies to block/erase the file or sue the torrent sites.

You're not very bright are you?

>I mean, I did just that, it's there, but I can't skip scenes or anything.

Use VLC or MPC-HC player.

Using windows applications for anything is retarded.

>No, there's not.
>omg there aren't literally 1,000,000,000 problems so that means your criticisms are invalid xD
You're such a fucking shitbird, you know that?

You haven't given me the slightest reason to doubt the criticisms that pretty much everyone has. Are some tiny things brought up as criticisms, that might have reasonable explanations? Sure. Doesn't mean the critics are all wrong.

You're either trolling or you're an idiot. Either way, I don't think I'll waste more time here.

this is unironically correct.