anxiety
depression
ADHD
back/neck pain
addiction

Cancer

ADHD actually doesn't exist.
At least, not entirely.

Hyperactivity Disorder is a disorder where a person simply has too much energy.
They cannot be "at peace", calm, disciplined or content.
With this comes irritability, impatience and, you guessed it, ATTENTION ISSUES.

ADHD is LITERALLY HD.
They are the same disorder.
They created a fake disorder to get more money.

I am so glad I never went in to the psychology industries. I'd have been depressed at the scummy shit those fucks do to people.

'constipated' people are attention seekers

>back/neck pain
this is not a condition, it is a symptom. And you are a fucking idiot if you don't think that people can feel pain in their back or neck. You've never slept funny and awoke with a sore back or stiff neck? Fucking asshole.

bones that "break"
such a scam

Wow, no idea there were so many medical experts on this site.

wow, what a faggot

I don't know...did you read the OP?

Batman

>gets shot in the neck
>bullet hole
>shattered spine

My neck pain doesn't exist

>Back/neck pain.

Ok you FECKIN FAGGIT!

>anxiety
>depression
>back/neck pain

Holyfuck you're the edgy man of the week.

Was this a bait post or something lol?

Go back to donig your homework Timmy.

10/10. All of those things are well documented as actually existing but it's guaranteed to get replies, including this.

There is no way that this won't end in laughs and you've not even started a cut vs uncut debate. Good job.

Uncut > cut.

What about my psychosis?

shut the fuck up you little pieces of shits. all you want is drugs for your pathetic "pain" just walk it off. "where are my meds man?? im so much in pain lol!!"
hate you fucks
-pharmacist

Sorry, back pain does exist. Many of the others you listed are psychological and could be disputed, but actual physical pain is another thing.

Making fun of all your conditions won't cure them, user.

You fags clearly missed the point. People say that have this shit all day to get pain meds. I would know my gf's mom is pill head and does this shit.
Why is Sup Forums full of nu male faggots these days

You don't have one, you just think you do because you've got schizophrenia. Fuckin psycho.

Well... thank$ to my auti$m diagno$e I get your tax money via my di$ability check. THANK$ 4 THE MONEY!

So people fake bullet hits to the neck?

Fucking shit I have been working WAY too hard to get pills

Haha I highly doubt you're a pharmacist, you sound like you barely have an IQ high enough to tie your own shoes kiddo

>these days
Where the fuck have you been for the past five years

The point: medical conditions that do not fucking exist.

Your point: not the point.

Uncut > cut.

Is being a faggot a medial condition?

If so, I think OP is very, very sick.

tranny
gay
add
depression
anything making u fat
alcoholism
post traumatic stress

Not after DSM updates

Chemical Sensitivity Disorder
EMI Sensitivity Disorder

gender identity

Neither depression or anxiety are medical they do exist but medical is incoerect.
But uh autism does though you could just call it retardation and call it a day.

My girlfriend mom lies about back pain so back pain doesn't exist
nice one captain retardo

Sup Forums: a place where logic cannot exist. Instead, memes from the Internet guide u's.

Pain is also psychological, your brain interprets something wrong in your organism as pain. Someone can also feel "physical" pain when there is nothing wrong, via suggestion.

being in a relationship

I can tell you for one, I do in fact have crippling autism.

Don't you even deny it OP, by browsing Sup Forums you have it too.

>all neck pain comes from bullet hits to the neck
Fibromyalgia I think is the new back pain
Why must you take everything so literal you sperg
>People say that have this shit all day to get pain meds
Guess that went over your head

I'm not OP, but project harder, faggot.

so god damn many of people's """"problems"""" would go away if they would just

> drink more water
> eat fresh foods
> see a therapist
> exercise daily (or at least 3 times/week)

tldr: unless it requires surgery, your condition might be that you don't know how to live properly

Mfw reading an old DSM from 1992

This is painfully wrong.

There's pure attention deficit disorder, coded as 314.00; these people are not hyperactive, instead they are "space cadets." Typically girls. 314.01 is the code for the hyperactive variety.

Second, you can see the portions of their brains not working properly on a PET scan.

Is ADHD overdiagnosed? Yeah. I wouldn't call a diagnosis without either a CPT or a TOVA being performed, but those are pretty good, and useful for titrating dosages of medications. You can literally see someone's score on a CPT or TOVA change hours after medication, even double-blind.

this and only this

you forgot
PTSD
SARS
Common Cold
H1N1
Cavities
Hair

Bad eyesight... Fucking morons actually believe that prescription lenses help them see.
All they want are cool hipster glasses to get them laid.

>ITT - Normies are butthurt because their tax money goes to me thanks to my di$abillity check. THANK YOU AUTI$M!

and used orgone box therapy

I love scrolling through these threads, reminds me I'm as retarded as everyone else.

Gender dysphoria

>autism
>posted by autist

keep on keepin on OP

AIDS

Well, shit

burn

cancer

REPPIN THE 603

Agreed with
>autism
>anxiety
>depression
>ADHD

Listen to me you edgy retard. Reading comprehension obvi is not one of your strong suits. He said back and neck pain don't exist.

It's simple. That's a retarded statement that discredits any valid points he has. Finish growing that peach fuzz on your upper lip into a moustache, turn 18 in a few years, and get back to me when you can better read, you ridiculous clown.

>that guy gave me a proper counter argument and u dont have anything to say, better insult him
huehuehue

Autism is fake, it only "exist" because we humans want an explanation to what is not natural for most of us.

>huehuehue
You being a sperg is a pretty good argument.

are we all agreed fibromyalgia is fake af?

Ameliomeric Paraspongio-boretitis

monogamy is the most dangerous disease