Came across a phone, it's password protected but had a sd card in it...

Came across a phone, it's password protected but had a sd card in it. It contains videos of the owner and two of her friends filming themselves dancing and twerking with very little clothing. And oh, they seem to be in the loli age-range. Help me unlock it, it's a Samsung J5 I believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/security/2015/08/new-data-uncovers-the-surprising-predictability-of-android-lock-patterns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just take the sd and insert it in a computer

I've already seen whats on the sd, I want to unlock the phone.

>they seem to be in the loli age-range
so they're animated?

give it back, esp. as it belongs to a child

lurk for 10 more years before posting

I tried putting up flyers, it has been a week and no one has responded. Don't really know what else i can do.

Post what was on the SD faggot

Ya, my bad.

I don't wanna get vanned.

put those flyers nears schools and wait 2 weeks

and how knows, if she isn't too young, maybe you can date her

That's just a myth

Meh. I'm done waiting.

If i remember right, the cop code for samsung phone is, turning the phone off then hit (maintain pressure) the menu then hit the volume down button at the same time, or the volume up button, not sure. Wait 15 secondes and ta-da.

Once you are in the bios menu you can erase the profile, it delete the password and make everything to defaut.

B8

Probably wouldn't happen, just get banned from here.
If you wanted to share it you'd probably have to dump it on a Vola is some other site

Op is in school m8

Saw that method to. But I think it factory resets the whole phone. Destroying any possible treasures.

>wat is lolita

Nah it doesn't. Already did it to recover my own phone. It's not called a cop code for no reason. Erase the profile, don't erase anything else and you are Ok.

Tech supporter here

It's not a cop code it's just a factory reset. There is NO way to circumvent the code 100%, on phones that do it right at least. You can factory reset, and some of the content might still be there, but it may just as well disappear. I've done factory resets mysef, on old phones where I forgot the password. One of them lost nothing (Oneplus One) and the other lost some stuff but not all (Samsung Galaxy S2).

If the code is one of those drag-patterns, you can put the screen under light and turn it off, and maybe you can see the pattern in the finger grease on the screen

by "password protected" do you mean an actual password or just a PIN/pattern?

All i get from the bios menu is:
reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply from ext storage
update from cahce
wipe/factoryreset
wipe cache
reboot to bootloader

Dont do any of those

>
pattern

ya you'll just end up wiping the phone

How many guesses do you have?
Can you see fat finger staints on the screen?

Not the same procedure has a mentionned. That one that you just said update the bios and wipe the phone.

Maybe. I did it with an mini S3 and a S4 without loosing anyting. But i don't know much about the other one.

why didn't you fucking say so, friendo?
1. patterns are often visible as smudges on the screen, assuming you didn't try to guess before checking
2. arstechnica.com/security/2015/08/new-data-uncovers-the-surprising-predictability-of-android-lock-patterns/
3. sammy phones often have recovery PINs which people sometimes set to 0000 or similar. the phone will let you put it in after a few wrong guesses

the bottom half of the phone is all greased up. Disgusting.

shine a light on it and take a goddamn pic

Tried the pin method (0000, 1234, 1111 etc.) no result. The phone is in fucking Spanish so its kinda hard to navigate

Again, impossible to tell since the whole phone is greased up and smudged. Especially since i started trying shit on it.