Where do you hide your stash? I have no car and 4 grams of really stinky Mary...

Where do you hide your stash? I have no car and 4 grams of really stinky Mary. My parents are in my room all the time and my mother is always going through my shit. Where's the most clever spot to keep the pot?

I grind mine up put it in a little boat

Air vents are good if it's sealed up, but if it smells you're looking at in a drawer.

Find a box for an old toy or Christmas present (since you live with your parents therefore are a child), repurpose the box for stashing. Bonus if the toy, aftershave, whatever is still in there on top.

Put it outside somewhere in a container

Put it in your stretched out asshole OP. There'll be plenty of room since you're such a faggot.

In my fishing tackle box

Masson Jar and hide it on your anus.

Keep it in a sealed container, preferably one that isn't see-through. Keep it in a place that doesn't look suspicious or obvious, and for God sakes, don't smoke it in the fucking house. Always wash your hands after handling it, and buy a small can of Ozium to cover it up in case of emergencies.

secret chamber under the mattress inside the box spring

wrap it up and hide in coffee pot

She go through your backpack? What about pants you haven't worn? Put your bud in a capsule and in the pockets of your pants

get a air tight jar bruh

Feed it to your mom and eat her shit

Bong asshole rips

Buy a big ass dragon dildo and put it in an obvious drawer so your mother can find it. She'll never go through your shit again.
>mason jar in the shoe

On my desk because I'm not 16

Punch her in the mouth, telling her to FUCK OFF, or maybe Happy Holidays or some shit like that.
But really punch hard, brah.

A pringles tube.

Why does your mom go through your shit?

I don't need to hide my drugs anymore but when I was underage I'd hide my bong and weed in the trees outside.

In your anus

When I was a little boy I used to hide it In a siplock bag. Inside my pc.
Now I'm a grown up, so I don't need to.

In your dorm at college when you get there you fucking child.

tell your mom you smoke weed and don't let it affect your grades. worked for me when I was in high school

This, fuck hiding smokeables

ziplock*

Move out of your parents house you fucking child
If you're not old enough to live on your own you're not old enough to have weed

worked for me when I was high in school

your best bet is to go to the smoke shop and buy a container that looks like something else or, disassemble something in your room that has a hollow compartment and work on it so that you can close and open it and it seals, bottom of a desk lamp, action figure, shit even those hollow books are dope.

I don't because I own my own house and its legal here

I put mine up in my cabinet because I don't live at home

I'm an adult. Own my home. In Oregon where pot is legal. Hide?

2 zip lock baggies and deep in your closet somewhere.
>ya

in your shoe or inside a beanie.

Hide it in your computer case

in a tupperware container tucked in the back of your closet with something on top of it covering it up. Or an altoids tin....

I stash my weed in a felt lined box so its easier to select strains and concentrates. It sits on a shelf next to all of my pieces on display in the smoking room of my house. One day, underage, you will be able to do this too.

Get a knife, cut a straight line on the side of your mattress and stuff the baggie in there.

Pop off the back of a ps2 and hide it in there.

Pull out your bottom dresser drawer and throw it under there or tape it up underneath a low table. When hiding stuff either go high or low and almost in plain sight.

I keep it on my coffee table next to my bong because I got a job and moved out of my parent's house.

At smoke shops you can buy things to hide your stash. They can look like anything; a drink, a pack of candy, body spray, I've even seen some water bottles with water in them to really sell it. Usually between 15-30 bucks but definitely worth it

I'd put in a pair of socks and then put the socks in a different drawer, underneath the other clothes. That's what I did in Highschool, never got caught.

Sealed container.
Outside in the garden in a baggy.
Or just stop being a faggot and have it in the house... after about 5 years of complaining about the smell of my dank my parents just gave up and stopped mentioning it.

a glass mason jar sealed with a gastket.
or move out of mommy and daddy's house.

put it in the bottom on the lamp

>be me
> be 13
>find stash of 80s penthouses in bushes of Creek path byou my house.
>deardiaryjackpot.png
>hide them in my closet and jerk off to hairy 80s bush nightly.
>one night get lazy and pass out after jacking it. Leave magazine tucked under pillow.
>go to school next day, mom finds it cleaning my room but doesn't tell me.
>Dad comes into room that evening while I sit on futon watching tv.
>Yanks magazine out from under my pillow and smacks me in the head with it.
>"Hide it better dumbass!!!
Mfw

I don't live with my parents, so my stash is right there by the living room tv.

Your all wrong.

Get a anal airtight container. Oil the seal whatever kind it is.

Take a flathead screwdriver and take one like screw out of an electric outlet.

Shove it in there. If the wiring is done right there's no chance you'll hey shocked. If it isn't pot some tape on exposed wires.

Even if by some miracle your mother smells it she will never think to look in an electrical outlet because she's a woman. And yea there plenty of room in there for even an ounce if you move the wires around.

Leave a little pot out in the open along with rolling papers or some other paraphernalia. They'll confiscate it and probably won't search the rest of your room.
After wait for when you're home alone. Smoke in every room in the house. Be smoking it in the living room as they come into the house. Act like you don't give a fuck and maybe they will. Regardless, keep acting like you don't give a fuck. Worked for me when I lived with my parents.

Mfw auto correct

>anal airtight container

Goddamnit

You should smoke right in front of them while wearing this.

This is basically the only answer. Any type of plastic container WILL NOT I repeat WILL NOT stop the smell of weed coming through, especially if you have some high quality bud. The container needs to be made of glass, and there needs to be some sort of gasket to seal any air from escaping. A mason jar is the cheapest and most obvious solution. They come in nearly every size and shape, from small (like 4 oz or 120 mL) to massive.

enjoy being electrocuted

>she will never think to look in an electrical outlet because she is a woman
I second this, great idea user. Women are retarded.

Youre a bitch. And never looked at the inside of an outlet. The exposed wires are usually capped in Modern homes. Their taped in older ones. The danger is actually nonexistent But makes it all the better place to hide small amounts bc bitches like you think no-one would hide shit there.

Try in between the mattress and the box thing

This dig a little hole put a rock over it

Layers on layers of sealed sandwich bags & vaseline. No smell can get through vaseline. For hiding it, I suggest putting a small shelf above the door in the closet & putting it up there.

Dig hole where they wont ever go and seal it very good and bury it or hidr it in a toy or tv or object they never touch

What if lassie finds it?

This. When I still lived with my parents I kept it in a bag in a altoids tin. Keep a few mints in the tin to hide the smell.

deodorant container under the top piece of deodorent

Hide it somewhere in your garage

put weed in medium mason jar
Put mason jar inside a boot
Put boots inside closet.

@shesmokesjoints lol nice cringe what the fuck dude. Women literally use ANYTHING to make themselves seem attractive to the opposite sex.

You're also an idiot. You never put anything, especially shit that can catch fire, inside a live outlet. OP don't fucking do this.

Get a nurological illness, then you are free to have it arround all the time, mine is in plain sight and I smoke with my mother on the room

this plus double wrap buds in ziplock