What is the best game you have ever played Sup Forums?

What is the best game you have ever played Sup Forums?
For me it was KOTOR. Hands down best game I have ever played 10/10 masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNipU0BWsRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kotor 3

Lick it.

Diablo 2

Civilization V
Only after the expansions tho

My favorite game

five nights at freddy's

Loli Rape Simulator 2016
Best game ever made.

The music, oh man the music
youtube.com/watch?v=rNipU0BWsRE

baldurs gate

Dwarf Fortress

Darksouls, still my favorite game.

come on aoe is nice but not the best game ever

>calling it KOTOR

Such a great game

what's wrong with that

I may try starting this again today. I platted Bloodborne and that was as close to a perfect game as I have ever encountered, but the first time I tried Dank Souls it didn't grab me the same way Bloodborne did. I just finished Mankind Divided, though, so I need to begin another game. Got any tips for me with Dark Souls?

It's just gay.

you're fucking retarded

this

what do you want him to type it all out? every time? your complaint is gay.

you play on PC or console?

xenoblade chronicles (1, not 2)

I don't have a PS3 so I have it on Steam. I have an Xbox controller for it though. Seriously god help anyone crazy enough to play Souls with a keyboard.

I guess you are Russian/Polish/German

KOTOR 2 was better

Skies of Arcadia

Agreed closest game that was that good was skyrim for me

Since it is on steam I suggest acquiring the Dsfix "mod". Makes it go to 60 fps and it gets better textures and shit like that

resident evil 4

I want to say I may have already installed this...? It's been at least a couple of months though so I'll double check, and if I don't have it already, I'll get it. Thanks man. Anything else I should know?

here's a rare one: valkyrie profile

FUCK YES

Dishonored
Fallout 1
Wasteland (the original, on a Commodore 64)

Nier

I think The Witcher 3 might have stolen it. I really appreciate the attention to detail in the game, especially the dialogue.

Obviously ff7

Just be patient, it not nearly as fast as bloodborne, keep a good shield or keep equipment weight low.

Remember to get a divine infused weapon for when you go to the catacombs so the skeltals don't reassemble.

That's about what I can remember off the top of my head. Been a while since I played it too. Been playing mostly Dark souls 3 for the pvp

splinter cell blacklist

the multiplayer was just so fucking fun. put over 1k hours into it.

Dishonored was great reminded me of bioshock

>Using a Shield.
>Not one shotting jerky niggers with a beautiful mass of iron gripped lovingly in 2 hands.

Please, don't give new players advice casul, your actively making the game worse for him.

What's up with all these old as fuck games. Are you all old as balls

bg II

yes

the best game i ever played, OP, is the game i played that night with your mother, a game called sexual intercourse. i won.

>not picking masterkey
>not killing glaive wielding black knight in forest
>not going straight into poison swamp to acquire soul items and twinkling titanite
>not cheesing the entire game with the BKG

lel

So funny and original

battletoads. i fucking loved that game

Stardew valley 10/10.

Winnie the pooh Home run derby

My favorite. The music. The story

You can't be serious, the game is garbage

if 29 is old as balls youre young as shit

I love this series. I also really like Covenant of the Plume for ds.

See, this guy gets it. Black Knight Halberd or Black Knight Sword are all you need to have a merry jaunt through Lordran. Master key is master race.

Using an acronym instead of a longer name, lol kill yourself am I right

My Top 5

1 - WARCRAFT 3 ROC
Most complete game. The Ladder and Custum are both excellent and you can develop endless strategies. I would still play this game to this day if more people would play it. It was good in the first 8 years of release.

2 - DIABLO 2
The most addictive game. I don't know what's up with this game but when I get into it I forget about everything and shut myself in to find items until it's 5am. I always had to delete my account or give away my items. It's hard to stop.

3 - STARCRAFT 2
Very good game with lot of mods, I played thousand of hours of tower defense and fastest map before warcraft 3 got released. When it first came out I was totaly blown away by the game mechanics. I really felt like I was in space with aliens and shit.

4 - KOTOR 2
I would put this in first place but this game only lasted 2 days. The other games in my list lasted years.

5 - MINECRAFT
This game was only good in the first days before it got invaded by spoiled autistic kids with xrays and shitty mods. Nothing better than lurking fags in the general chat and learn their everyday habbit until you know the whole clan is sleeping and going on solo for a massive raid at 5 am. And the next morning when they lost months of items and construction and manipulate them to make them think it's their own real life friend. Shit was priceless.

Pretty much this. But I don't dare to touch it again.

>I would put this in first place but this game only lasted 2 days.
This is the same reason why I wouldn't rank the entire Deus Ex series higher than I do. They're some of the most enjoyable and engaging games I've ever played but I finish them too quickly. (maybe not in two days but faster than most)

Great game. you'll be happy to know a remake is on the way

ITT the game I liked when I was a kid

I was an adult when almost everything in this thread came out tbh.

'member WoW vanilla?
'member Diablo 1?

Yeah, me too.
'79 ftw.

WoW is nigger tier. Diablo 1 was great but Diablo 2 was greater.

my #1
my #2
my #3
somewhere in my top 10

it was funny and original, so i would assume you are not being sarcastic.

Fucker, I said WoW vanilla. As in the original game, before it was overtaken by fagboy casuals.

Perfect Dark 64
Donkey Kong 64

It was always nigger tier.

Played this shit multilayer over direct modem connection. Had to dial friends phone

'80 here so close enough. Cheers.

Just because you were too poor to afford to play it doesn't mean it's nigger tier.

Ultima online took my teen years and I'll never get them back.

I regret nothing

Vanilla, Deadspace 1 or Diablo 2

I remember playing this, but I had a modem and the lag sucked.

Kek I was an adult with a job when WoW came out and I believe it only cost $15 a month if I remember right but okay whatever you say.

Ultima Online was better in its day, although I admit it aged like shit. Darkfall (2008 or so) would have been god tier if people had actually played, but it was too hardcore for most and it didn't catch on with the people who would actually have loved it.

My nigger. Also checked. No MMO these days will let you be a fucking asshole like UO did. Except Eve, I guess, but I never could get into it.

You nailed it bro
KOTOR 1&2 were so good
I still play it sometimes, good feelings tho

sometimes i feel like i'm the oldest person here

i wish i was as young as you

Oh yes

FOR STORMWIND !

Fuck Stormwind. Go Horde or go home.

I always wanted to play the first kotor. I only played the second one. Am I missing anything?

Black knight halberd+5 4 lyf

They're extremely similar, so if you liked one you should definitely play the other. If you didn't like one, you wouldn't like the other.

Shut the fuck up you faggot
Come 1v1 me Elwynn forest

For the true fans of horror

Why not in neutral territory, asshat?

Gurubashi Arena.

Mgs V: TPP

Yeah the lag was pretty bad. I remember a horse actually made you run SLOWER due to lag so everyone just ran on foot.