I've never been with an outie before...does it grip and feel different on your cock?

I've never been with an outie before...does it grip and feel different on your cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3vns/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying an outie grips at all

Yes, honestly even though stuffed look better the outtie carries more

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3vns/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

why would you want her to be loose though?

not really all that different depends on the girl doe, some outies are basically hallways

outtie isnt natural bro, its from loose lips. outtie is loose and u cant feel to much

what language is this?

never been with a woman confirmed.

Both are great & looks don't affect the tightness

pussy lips have nothing to do with how tight the vagina is.

there's just a missing comma

virgin confirmed, my ex was a virgin and had a outie

my girlfriend has a small outtie. she was a virgin when we met and the shit still feels like a vice grip everytime.

Where the fuck could one place a comma that would cause this train wreck to even begin to make sense?

>Yes, honestly even though stuffed look better the outtie carries more
>Yes, honestly, even though stuffed look better, the outtie carries more

yep, what this user says -->

I just think outties are more fun to go down on. Tightness and looks have nothing to do with it for me.

outties are used out whores

Yeah, but "carries more"??? What the fuck? Carries more WHAT???

Carries more shaft bb
>Pic related lips that grip

Underage faggots detected

This is the only correct answer

1: "Stuffed" is not a noun, it is an adjective. Therefore, it cannot be the subject of a sentence. What is user saying looks better stuffed?
2: What does "the outtie carries more" even mean? As far as I know, pussies usually don't carry anything. Is this user trying to say an outtie pussy is looser?
3: A comma does not fix the fact that this is a run-on sentence.

and then we have this virgin here

I am also sure that the verb should be "looks," owing to the fact that the second half of the attempted compound sentence has a singular subject.

Damn, I didn't know someone invited the English teacher to this thread

The only difference in feel is if your just rubbing your dick on her labia before you actually put it in. Haven't felt a distinct difference inside between the two, but there are really too many factors to say whether it's just the innie/outie.

nope.

Girls with an outie tend to get "sore" quicker because of the lips being pulled out and pushed in. So good to motorboat a nice outie pussy tho :P

No difference once you put it inside. You barely feel the outtie rubbing on your shaft cause your tip's sensation is much overpowering.

Innie is good to eat out if u like smooth.... well i guess it depends, some guys perfere some meat to suck on.

Rubbing... innnie for sure.

>grip
wut

If you ever had sex with a woman, you'd know the sensation is all the same regardless if it's an innie or an outtie. You sound like a pathetic beta.

you are actually the worst

it makes way more fun to suck on outies and lick them

Outies are AMAZING to suck on.
Prefer innies for the aesthetics, but outies are fucking FUN.

spot the blown out vagina

I'm an innie person, but would definitely prefer left