Why is hip hop mostly liked by white people?

why is hip hop mostly liked by white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/428185/THE_CULTURE_INDUSTRY_HIP_HOP_MUSIC_AND_THE_WHITE_PERSPECTIVE_HOW_ONE-DIMENSIONAL_REPRESENTATION_OF_HIP_HOP_MUSIC_HAS_INFLUENCED_WHITE_RACIAL_ATTITUDES
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, there's just more white people than black people.

we're all white on the inside

It isn't. Bullshit anecdotal argument based on a misleading image. That's a P4K music festival. That's your real clue. White people like P4K more than black people. Not hip-hop.

are you stupid or just pretending? people enjoy escapism, cultural tourism and role playing

even a lot of the black people who like hip hop don't have much in common with the rappers

also this

only white people can afford to attend these concerts

explain this then

what am I supposed to be explaining?

this. the blackies you see up front probably killed some dunce whiteboy off of craigslist for dem tickets

white to black ratio

White people who identify with the music are more likely to be able to afford the concert tickets.

at a glance it doesn't look far off the white to black ratio in the population at large. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, maybe you replied to the wrong comment

white ppl love hip hop

Because only whites can afford expensive festivals.

Proportionally, I don't think it applies though, 99% of Blacks love hip hop, but they only account for 14% of the US population, and let's say 30% of whites like hip hop. They account for 60% of the population, so naturally there's more white hip hop fans.

yeah no shit

academia.edu/428185/THE_CULTURE_INDUSTRY_HIP_HOP_MUSIC_AND_THE_WHITE_PERSPECTIVE_HOW_ONE-DIMENSIONAL_REPRESENTATION_OF_HIP_HOP_MUSIC_HAS_INFLUENCED_WHITE_RACIAL_ATTITUDES

>60% of this genre is consumed by a group that is 60% of the population in the US and higher in other western countries
Really gets the noggin joggin

exactly
this is why lil peep and suicideboys should be the real face of hip hop

>implying all white people and all black people like rap ""music""

My post doesn't imply that at all. We're talking about proportionality here.

cucks

How do you even consume music, especially with unlimited digital copies.

the problem is that whites shoudl consume 0% of hip hop. its not for you. whites do nothing but take from those less privileged than them

One album or EP at a time, MSNF.

If this were any other board I'd be 100% sure this is bait.

>muh race

Most hip hop artists are American. Why bring race into it

Whites actually have the money to pay for tickets

There aren't a lot of genres that have spoken to me on a personal level such as hip hop, mind you when I say hip hop I don't mean the surface level trite that gets air play.

Middle class kids are the only ones who can afford to go to concerts.

>white as rice
>love gangsta rap and hip hop
>still pirate shit
smashing stereotypes left and right

because white people are plebs

supply and demand

white people have no coolness
black people have an overflow of natural coolness
white people need to soak up as much coolness as they can get
black people just sell the shit to them like the idiots they are

Then why do so many black people listen to hip hop?

so they can learn how to sell it to whites

source? all my black friends hate hiphop

black men make white girls wet in the pussy and white boys wet in the ass

No, they don't

they prefer dean blunt these days

sorry to burst your bubble user.

White boys love to be edgy

Because of this

And black people don't mind being late to these things. It's only white girls who love bbc and fuccbois who arrive super early.

So much fucking this.

Black people don't listen to the hip hop artists praised by indie circles

>It's only white girls who love bbc and fuccbois who arrive super early
So basically no one?

>its not for you.
just like america wasn't for whites
rly makes u tink

its exactly for them.

many rappers even admit in interviews that the gun waving in music videos is dumb shit they just do because thats what they want to see.

fucking this

>that perplexed look on Cody's face when he listens to an unknown rapper blasted on a black guy's stolen iphone while on the train

t.white person