Ever since seeing this, I've been so afraid of having it happen to me. Is it common?

Ever since seeing this, I've been so afraid of having it happen to me. Is it common?

yes you have it right now your testicle will spin off

there are generally membranes that hold everything in place, it usually takes some trauma of some sort to cause it. Though over time they could weaken with repeated blows or trauma to allow it to twist over something menial. Just guard your nuts Sup Forumsro.

Sounds good. Thanks!

I had a friend who had this, or something similar happen to them. I think he had surgery on them, and they had to sort of staple his ball tube to the back of his ballsack. I don't know the details though, never having personally checked it out.

knew a guy who had this happen while playing football. from what i recall he could have treated it, but shitty doctors didnt notice it at first, so he lost that ball.

Happened to me once. Doctor told me to masterbate 5 times a day until it righted itself, and pain went away. Green crusty cum came out the first few times. Pain went away after 2 days.

Samefag.
Spermatic cord obstruction they don't do anything for really.
Testicular torsion is when this happens to the blood supply. You have 4 hours to get to hospital before you loose it.

Kid at my middle school got this, never came back to school

Rip op.

i

Happened to me when i was 15. Woke up one morning and my balls hurt. Got progressively bad over the next hour and ended up needing surgery. Worst part is that it happened about a week after I jacked off for the first time and so I thought I had caused it myself. Didn't jack off for a month afterwards.

So jerking off helps prevent this???

I have had a minor torsion and solved it myself

testicular torsion

testicular torsion

lol no

this happened to me my right sack was 5 times bigger than my left one

i had this
and it fucking hurt
waked up pain 4 hours later on operating table
2 hours later pain gone

>tfw i had this once and will never experience the pain again

It just happens to me sometimes, and i have to untwist it. Its super fucking painful.

I can also push my testi up like under my skin above the base of my dick. Is that normal? Like I just have an empty sack until I push it back down. Not painful at all.

How do you untwist it? just in case I ever get it.

it happened to everybody in here, damn!

oh yea, it happened to me too and i lost my 2 balls and they also had to amputate my left leg since it caused an infection and it ended up being cancer and it got to my leg.

Happened to my friend Rob. We call him tetherball now.

If you're past 16 or 17 years old it's not very common to happen.

Happened to me when I was 15.
Worst pain a man can have.
Killed my right nut.

Me too when I was 15.
Had a 16 yr old student nurse cleaning me everyday.
No woody.
Waste of a fantasy.

gently handle it and untwist. If you go the wrong way it hurts a lot, if you go the right way it hurts less.

Nah I can push my balls up aswell. Then again I can also just twist them around and back without resistance. Sometimes when I sit down or something or when I'm jacking off I notice one's positioned wrong but I never know whether to twist it left or right to fix it.
>Never had testicular torsion though

Happened to my homie, he got one of his nuts chopped

i forgot
i did not lose a ball that day
and they also sown then stuck (both) so that they never can twist again

i never was so embarrest becaus my mom had to drive me to the doctor (i was 14 at the time)

>spin off