Would enter a teleportation machine that scans you, decompose you and then reconstructs you in another location?

Would enter a teleportation machine that scans you, decompose you and then reconstructs you in another location?

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_Riker
existentialcomics.com/comic/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, because it wouldn't be reconstructing you, just a copy of you.

dont be a pussy

yeah why not

Is not a copy if the original ceased to exist before the reconstruction

It would kill you and just a make copy of you and noone will know that you actually died while another you took over your place

>noone will know that you actually died

if such a machine existed you could make unlimited healthy copies of people , no person would ever die.

Sure it is.

If I destroy the Mona Lisa and paint a new one that doesn't make mine any less of a copy.

doesnt matter, since its not the original anymore.

Not to mention all memories ongoing thoughts and and shit would be wiped, you basically creates a man with the mind of an unborn baby

No you fucking retard, it copies everything down to the atomic level

in his assumption the brain would be copied too, so last state of the memory would be replicated aswell.
>theseus' paradox's a bitch.

Sure why the fuck not?
Whatever happens it's a win win.
Either I'm successfully transported with no complications, or I get to die.

>atomic level
what is a thought?
hint: e-

I wonder how an organism would handle being thrust into existence with the full cranial capacity to have self awareness. Everything natural becomes a living being while its brain is too underdeveloped to comprehend its existence. This would probably be a traumatic experience for whatever comes out on the other side.

No you fucking retard, you can't copy electricity

but you can replicate/recreate the pattern.

goddamn it you fags are retarded

and what is the e- passes thru?
what generates e-?

hint: neurons
what are neurons made of?
hint: molecules
what are molecules made of?
hint: atoms

no. I have watched The Fly with Jeff Goldblum.

>search rekt
>get this

God whispered to me that if i pull the plug for a picosecond, data is lost and i would be fucked up in my mind. Then he told me he wouldn't pay the doctor, so i come to the conclusion that the idea is stupid and you lose money.

actually, technically speaking, i think a teleportation machine would be fucking gay

Drop an apple on the floor is gay. Did it once and the screen was broken, thanks Sir Newton for inventing fucking gravity!

kek

But as we saw in the sacred texts, it doesn't always destroy the original. I turn your attention to one Thomas Riker.
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_Riker

If it doesn't destroy the original both will be in a serious existential crisis

existentialcomics.com/comic/1
You're all welcome.

he did, in a way, invent fucking gravity, because he wrote the laws of motion, which would dictate much of what goes on during the gravity of fucking, so i would hope that was your quip.

To even transport something matter has to be converted to energy and then back so you are wrong.

agreed, TNG s06e24 clearly states that its a copying process, not an replacement process