Femboy/trap/cd thread

femboy/trap/cd thread

me

Me

Do you workout to get your thighs that nice? If so what's your routine?

Nice lingerie! And an even more nice asshole!

Just by curiosity, am I the only one here who only likes traps who still look like boys?

Nice juciy ass and thighs!

You're not the only one.

i do squats almost daily and run sometimes. gettin kinda chubby tho

Thank you.
Have another :)

thank youuu *kisses

Just to be clear because I forgot to specify, when I say "boys" I mean underage males. Do we agree?

aight, old one died so i hope its okay if i ask the question again:
do you guys prefer your TS/traps with or without testes?
I wanna start having one night stands again but don't know if they'll like it or not...

not at all.
i love the boy features.

Do you diet? I'm
And I'm trying to sculpt my legs and thighs a bit.

yup

i just try to eat healthy. lot of fruit and vegetables and a lot of protein. i think doing the squats daily helps the most. without weights. still gets you tired and sore

I'd love to slap that
ass and bury my cock balls deep inside. You got any more pics to share?

can we trade?

so you mean you dont like em to wear makeup or dress up? those are just twinks

this is a trap thread, not a fucking lower body thread. post face or don't post at all.

i actually have this weird thing for fullon twinks wearing dresses and maybe a wig, it's really weird.

mmm daddy. here's me being fat lol

Love it, such an enticing ass.

Well, they can still look good with some makeup and girl clothes, but I don't like when their face look indistinguishable from a girl, and when they have features that are TOO feminine, like boobs.

nice legs. you should dress up

Someone slap their cute balls for me

post feet pls with dick in sight pretty pls

me and bf
i guess there is no going back now, imma tranny

This guy still here too?

I doubt many people care tbh. I think both have their +'s. Playing with them can be hot imo. But without got more of an "all out" femininity and submissiveness (which I think plays a big role in trap fetishism or whatever you wanna call it) to it.

I don't like my legs but thanks.
i wanna get some cute thigh highs but it would be awkward since i live with my parents still...

i think men would prefer no testies depending how straight they think they are

order them on amazon. nows a good time. you can say its a christmas gift so dont worry about what it is :)

here are my tiddies btw
hormones are cray cray

you look deliciously chunky! Continue posting pls

Of course

You aren't a trap you just are a disgusting crossdresser

oh my god you're perfect

what do you define as a trap

gimme a sec i have some stuff on my laptop

More

and my butt

would love to brutalize your anus, raw.

>traps who still look like boys?
thats called being gay you faggot

Huh, I'm a straight woman. And I prefer boyish-looking traps to any other group of humans.

im good either way

Sauce?

how boyish am I?

i would think they would wonder why they're missing and then would think about castratiion and that would kill their erection and so on...
but whatever i want to hook up again lol
nice (:

you look great babe

wait what, you look like a girl

kayla go offline please
also, whats your experience with guys about your junk, now that you had an orchi?

Not boyish at all. You look much more like a tranny.

10/10 legs and booty qt

You look like a girl who can take it good.

>also, whats your experience with guys about your junk, now that you had an orchi?
my bf is fine with it, but i still want my cock off and I get an appointment to see surgeon soon

so you got yours off then?

would facefuck/10

congrats! i'm still unsure, i think vaginas are gross looking but i would help me feel more normal i guess
yes, so much better now

Will you keep boy pussy on the menu?

Would love nothing more

a vagina is my ultimate goal, in two months time I will have a fish wrinkle and no more horrid tucking

Yeah.

Need more traps in yoga pants. I've got a pair of my exs knee high socks here but I'm gross.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

is it healed up? can i see?

you're the hottest thing ever!
i love everything about you

I hate being horny all the fuckn time

>vinyls
>cute beautiful body
you're like literally perfect, marry me pls

you're way too nice!

If any of you want to chat.
get me on kik:
nickchiller1

oh god I love your teeth

Kindly fuck off out of Sup Forums. Can't find your jollies on another board?

I have a girlfriend, but then why is cross dressing make me so hard? At least she understands my fetish.

no, sorry. I still left all the tissue in there so there is enough for SRS so it still look a bit puffy after half a year, but if you rub it there is nothing solid and it feels pretty good. Tucking on the other hand is harder now and somehow i suddenly get more boners now and then.
tucking really sucks, yeah. Before orchi i just pushed them ob and secure the skin with tape, which was annoying but worked fine. No i can't do that anymore and my junk slips out now and then
hm what does 'random' mean?

Great legs and posture! More please?

I'm totally honest
can I see your hands?

are you the one i just suggested you buy on amazon to?