S/fur

s/fur

caturday edition, hmm?

she was over powerful as fuck

Welp, there goes New Jersey.

I think that appreciating a girl with a dick is not gay, but appreciating a girl because of the dick is gay.

So if you appreciate everything around the dick in this picture, you aren't gay for appreciating the picture.

Shampoo and conditioner are useful to people who use heat or nonpolar styling aids as well as people whose work conditions expose the hair to damaging or accumulative contaminants. It's true that the best-advertised brands employ lauryl or laureth sulphate for cosmetic effect, and that the silicone-based lubricants of inexpensive conditioners can act as damaging sealants. There are a lot of higher-end products which are preventative, restorative, and helpful in the processes of styling and maintaining healthy hair.

Sure, you can go without or go straight conditioner, but you really ought to style a bit (and if you're styling, you should wash once in a while).

You're still gay if you like chicks with dicks.

does she have a vagina, too?

>girl
>with a dick
The word you're looking for is tranny

And that is just a retarded guy.
Still gay.

True. I just like to keep it simple mostly. I'm not one for fancy products.

Get out of my closet.

Then again, my conditioner is a $15 bottle of Paul Mitchell conditioner, but whatever.

I just get the dollar bi-mart cheap shit.

>Paul Mitchell
>715593097
Yee, all it takes is some innovation.

I find that mine works quite well. I'm pleased with it.

Silky smooth indeed.

Phone posting is hard

I switch between six different styling products, and only two of them rinse out nicely. If you're going to fuss over your hair as much as I do, dropping $50+ per month on shampoo and conditioner is nothing.

Boredom is the mother of innovation or, something.

REEEEEE DIAPERFAGS OUT

REEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Being actively repulsed by an otherwise cute girl having a dick isn't a prerequisite for not being gay, since you can still treat them like a girl in every way except you have to use a different hole.

Whether you like them having a dick is what's important. If you like them having a dick that's gay, if you're neutral about their dick and intend to treat them like a girl then that's not gay at all.

Kind of like how watching cartoons doesn't make you a brony just because MLP airs on the same channel, it's watching MLP that makes you a brony.

She's a very interesting woman. Will pull you out of bed and get you to do something. Like last night...

GET THE FUCK OUT
E
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

>$50 a month for your hair
wew lad

I like my hair to look nice, but like I said, I like to keep it simple.

Honestly, I'd totally fuck it.

dat Maine Coon qt

Oh? What happened last night?

Let me guess, it got... Crazy? Either that, or weird.

Who would take her leash?

Exept the huge fallacy in your expination: there are no chicks with dicks, only men with tits.

I would.

Stuff happened ;)

That too

I can work with stuff, it's when THINGS happen that shit goes wrong usually.

cute af

Ah, no, you see - the $50 per month is to keep my hair clean. Styling products, I probably have to restock every six months or so, and a full run of those issss... about $80. Then there are haircuts, about every other month for $40.

Monthly hair costs are closer to $83 per month.

There is literally something for you on /trash/

What kind of stuff?

It depends on where you draw the line between male and female, which is something contextual.
For the purposes of reproduction, the line is incredibly clear.
For the purposes of relationships and parenting though, I'd say that it's insane to put someone who looks and acts like a girl on the "male" side of the line, since to the untrained eye it's impossible to tell the difference between a girl and a convincing tranny out of bed.

A tranny who looks like a girl and acts in a caring, nurturing manner is much more of a girl than someone who starts screaming whenever someone disagrees with them.

I would too
That's a lot

I'm not a woman, I don't need to spend that much money on my hair.

pssst, he's doing it on purpose.
just ignore him.

>the $50 per month is to keep my hair clean.
What the fuck are you even doing?
I spend hardly 2 a month. My hair isn't long, but still...

Flirty stuff;)

It's not my thing. Just saiyan I'd fuck it.

Like what?

Cuddling

Sounds really cute

For everything else, theres sharktits.

Like you
Yep

Awww, thanks!