>just found an Irish passport on my way home
>what can I do with it realistically?

>inb4 retarded stuff
Anyone with some legit thoughts?

Return it your stupid cunt.

I said inb4 retard didn't I?

Bump

Burnit burnit burnit

Go on the deep web, find a forger who will doctor your picture and some false info onto the passport, then have fun with your new identity. Become an international criminal or some shit.

Maybe I can use it somehow?

haha yeah his only ticket out of a shit country.

We give those fuckers out like they're shitty charity leaflets about Africans. They're fucking worthless. There's pretty much nothing you can use it for though, truthfully.

How do I do that also don't forgers just make new ones? How illegal is having a fake one?

How interested are you in being in prison?

Isn't it only the government of that country who cares? If I didn't go there with it etc?

If you have to ask here on Sup Forums what to do with a "found" passport... you don't have the fucking chops to do what necessary.
If you try to 'use' it that's a felony. You ready to go away for something that stupid?

Turn it into the elementary school you go do, the police or the nearest passport office.

When making a passport from scratch, the quality of the work will be a crap shoot, depending on the forger. With him simply putting a picture and changing some words on an otherwise legit passport, there's less room to screw up on the other security features. Also I imagine it's as illegal as having a fake one since it's still forgery.

Savage

So you're the man with 'the chops' what would you do if you ''''found"" a passport?

If you commit a crime and that passport is involved in anyway and you try to go abroad with it, Interpol will fist your ass in jail.

Kek

>chops

Which elementary do you go to?

Urgh! Why can't it be the 1970's where I could just start a new life. Damn computers

"How illegal is having a fake one?"
It is or isn't there is no shades

no one just loses their passport like that.
there is gotta be a background story with the owner.
>SHARE THEM

Obviously show us a picture of the inside

how has no-one asked this yet

Yeah no shit retard! 'How illegal' as in: a fine and some community service or being buttfucked by Lexington in max security

Post photos of identity

Literally between two parked cars in a lot

Weirdly the only stamp looks Russian

Most places don't stamp passports. So obviously you'll only get stamps in the odd "out of the way" place.

Everywhere stamps yo

That's Ukraine's stamp, not Russia's. Came in 4.10 and went out at 24.11.

Actually Ukraine

Same thing

But how no USA stamp?

Maybe it's a fake already?

They can, but nobody seems to bother.

I only go on holiday once a year, but out of about 15 places (first and third world), I've only got this sticker from Turkey.

just return it to a police station or something..

What fucking good does someone else's passport do you anyway.. it's not like you'll do anything "cool and illegullll" with it you fat fuck.

meanwhile some guy is probably stressing out about losing his passport.

Because as others have said, very few controls actually bother any more, it's something of an anachronism.

If it's a modern EU passport... It's more or less useless, at least for any official purposes.

Ok then you cucks I'll drop it off to a police station on my way out later.

Fuck you guys suck balls

There's nothing fun you can do with a passport. Their sole purpose is traveling.

I'll buy it op if you'll sell cheap

Email me at [email protected]

>commit a crime
>leave passport at the scene

Draw a dick in it before you hand it back

Nope, police it is

>butthurt jackeen detected

Just blow something up, and show the passport to the police while saying: "I couldn't do anything, it's in my veins. Come on, guys, it's fucking natural in Ireland! Free the North!"

Good on you OP, I wouldn't want to lose a passport especially in USA, and having to deal with the embassies is a pain in the ass, you're relieving someone of his pain, may good bless you.

Do this