Ask a guy who got castrated when he went in for a vasectomy anything

Ask a guy who got castrated when he went in for a vasectomy anything.

Pic related, what I don't have anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

now8news.com/donate-a-testicle-the-payout-for-this-is-35000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you a trap now? if so post asshole now you bitch ass faggot

how did that habben?

Those seem bigger then they should be.

>castrated when he went in for a vasectomy

What brand of fabric softener do you use ?

Was that your choice, or a medical necessity, or a fuck up that you're going to get rich from?

death seems a good option right now...

That's not how vasectomies work...

No, I'm not turning into a woman. Just a guy with no balls.

When they made the incision to do the vasectomy, they found tumors on both testicles.

I don't use fabric softener

Medical necessity. They found cancer.

so does that make him a reverse trap? I think the proper term was cuntboy?

Not generally, no. But they do check the general health of your scrotum/testicles when they go in, and in my case they found tumors.

>castrated when he went in for a vasectomy

well at least you got a second opinion.

right?

you going to get fake ones put in?

>they found tumors on both testicles
dude, i'm so sorry... what do you do now...?

I hope you have insurance. That way they can put you on testosterone so you can still have sexual desires and not be a completely ineffectual/impotent man for the rest of your life.

>got castrated when he went in for a vasectomy anything

this

also did they catch it before it spread? god speed OP

Did they at least ask you first ?

That fucking sucks!! Glad they caught that

Yeah, I saw a urologic oncologist and made sure it was actually cancer. He did a biopsy, and it was.

No, seems like a waste of money.

I do. I'm being prescribed androgel. Sex hasn't happened yet, but I think it's at least partly a mental hangup.

They did catch it before it spread, so in that sense I was pretty fortunate.

Yeah, they didn't remove them right then. It was a separate surgery later.

Congrats your life expectancy just increased by like 10 years

sorry man. shouldn't have made fun. sending you some good energy.

>No, seems like a waste of money.
kinda weird looking to not have balls, post pics when it's all healed up

It's okay. I wouldn't have posted about it on Sup Forums if I didn't expect to catch shit.

I'm not happy about it, but at least I'm not dead.

How do the perform these "checks"?

Half of Sup Forums is full of shit.
Other half of Sup Forums is retarded.
It's like the 2 groups were meant to Sup Forums together.

Sug molten lead lier.
Such a low quality trol you are.
Go sleep youngling.

Use your new found super power for justice OP. Like winning bar fights when people try to kick you in the nuts, you can just laugh and scream "I HAVE REACHED MY FINAL FORM MORTAL!!"

How bad did the biobsy hurt?

put special carrier egs in nut holes. smuggle cocaine from brazil.

well, what's your favourite colour?

>now8news.com/donate-a-testicle-the-payout-for-this-is-35000/
what would you do with 70k

I don't know exactly. Examination I guess. Whatever it was found something.

They numbed me first.

I asked the doctor if he could put a zipper on my sack so I could carry change in there.

>got castrated when he went in for a vasectomy
So you were up to fire blanks anyway, some testosterone pills and I canĀ“t see any difference.

More than that now you are predestinated for the cuckold threads that meanwhile make 50% of Sup Forums
Just tell us when it happened seeing your bride bred in a "are you mad white boy?" thread

Green

Pay down my mortgage I guess. I'm guessing they don't want cancerous ones though.

>I asked the doctor if he coul

he wouldn't? fuck that man. get a good plastic surgeon to do it.

you didn't notice anything unusual prior to the surgery? nothing visible from a first look? have you ever experienced any random pain for short amounts of time?

I had some minor pain, but it never lasted very long so I didn't pay attention. The tumors were pretty small so I hadn't noticed them on my own.

were you knocked out for the surgery?

Would you like one of mine? Can that even be done?

what are your plans now? Does your life changes in any way?

What's your age btw? Do you have kids already?

was it a pulsating type of pain or just uncomfortableness whenever you would touch them?

Bless you user

Loled

Can you post a picture of how you look like now?

Well, we already have two kids, so reproducing isn't an issue. Sex probably will be though. Before this I would have said I trusted her not to cheat, but I do worry about it now.

The orchiectomy yes, not the vasectomy.

I'd love to have working balls. Even one of them. I have no idea whether it can be done though.

I'm 32, I have two kids. That's all I want, which is why I was having the vasectomy. It's definitely going to make my marriage harder. I was warned that even with testosterone replacement, I won't have much of a libido. I worry that my wife is going to cheat on me a lot more now.

Just occasional minor pain. Sometimes they were sensitive when I would touch them. Sometimes they'd hurt on their own, but it was never anything severe enough to see a doctor about.

oh shit. lucky save getting rid of those tummors, holy shiiiiiiiiit

would they make your sperm or his?

does penis still work without balls?

Are you able to get a boner as well as orgasm without any testosterone meds?

This is making me think twice about going and having my lumpy third testicle inspected...

>When they made the incision to do the vasectomy, they found tumors on both testicles.

CALLING BULLSHIT

Vasectomies are usually done under local anaesthetic.

Also, they wouldn't just remove your balls without your consent.

My god I want to hit you people.
Stop been this retarded.

I've been told I can still get an erection and have sex. Hasn't happened yet though. But the surgery was pretty recent.

It's possible, but unlikely.

It was under local anesthetic. And they didn't remove them without my consent. They were removed in a separate surgery later.

Who's the cuck now?

I agree it's BS but you're still a tard because if you had read the thread you would already know he had BS'd his way out of that one.

Gotta go eat dinner. I'll try to come back later if the thread is still alive.

No, they don't do a check on your balls because the incision is so small they can't see anything other the tiny bit of the vans deferens they snip out.

When positioning the testicles from outside the scrotum it may be that the doc felt the lumps but there is no way a vasectomy would turn into a castration. There's a shit load of paperwork work and diagnostics to go through first.

of course he can. the liquid stuff in your cum is made inyour prostate, only the sperm is from the balls, so he should be able to cum as well, but he'll be shooting blanks.

show us your empty sac

And obviously I hadn't read all the way through the thread yet.

So OP, if you have the right dosages of hormone supplements sex will be OK. Fortunately with 2 kids it's likely your wife's libido is going to drop anyway, as it does in most marriages. So don't worry about it.

Instead focus on doing things that are interesting to her, exciting and fulfilling. What makes most women stray is boredom with life, not boredom in the bedroom. I should know, I've been fucking a lot of married women for almost 20 years.

are those your actual balls? or did you just find that pic online?

has anyone seen them yet?