What is your opinion on pic related, Sup Forums?

What is your opinion on pic related, Sup Forums?

It's fucking gay

It's not worth my time.

I liek chocolate milk.

looks like Hillary clinton hiding in my closet

How so?

Fucking pimp.

I like disturbed, but I see it as a guilty pleasure. when I want to feel like I'm 14 I put it on. latest album is pretty good though.

>disturbing

>no one has asked the most important question.
can you fuck it?

yeah my uncle likes to pay me visits at night too op.

It's got dick sucking teeth

It's fucking gay

Well someone must bring back order to ruined world...

what do you listen to ?

Get down with the sickness?

Your mom gargling my balls.

I respect them for the fact that they've been around for over two decades and know how to make music.

I hate their fucking music, though. Before Five Finger Death Punch, it was the epitome of buttmetal.

they where pretty good live, altho, i wouldn't pay to see them again tbh

quints get

HAHA FAGGOT

>He's called the guy
Somewhere in the creative process, Disturbed got fkin uninspired. That said, David's vocals sound like Ace Frehley which rocks.

I love disturbed mostly their music is all pretty much the same. That sounds stupid but i have basically no taste in music; i enjoy what i enjoy be it anything from 80s pop to the odd slipknot track but the vast majority of the time i'll only enjoy a single track out of hundreds somebody has made.

There are very very very few groups i'm fairly sure i'll enjoy the vast majority of the tracks on an album as opposed to my usual trick of enjoying one out of their entire discography.

fuck you

kek

I was into much heavier shit and couldn't really get into them I think they have one song I like but I cant remember

>slipknot

Their last album is pretty much their best.

Their latest album is the least fav of mine, but otherwise they're a fantastic band

Disturbed is an OK band. To preachy for me.

\m/