Let's play a game bros

Let's play a game bros.

We'll begin once at least 8 Houses are claimed.

MUPDATE: Turn 0
Open Houses: Arryn, Baratheon, Braavos, Freefolk, Greyjoy, Lannister, Lorath, Lys, Martell, Myr, Night's Watch, Norovs, Pentos, Qohor, Stark, Thenn, Tully, Tyrell, Tyrosh and Volantis

Alinna Stark.

claim Qohor
>sig

- hey bro
- hey bro (no claims but roll for bonus)
6 more

Open Houses: Arryn, Baratheon, Braavos, Freefolk, Greyjoy, Lannister, Lorath, Lys, Martell, Myr, Night's Watch, Norovs, Pentos, Thenn, Tully, Tyrell, Tyrosh and Volantis

Claiming Thenn
>Magnar Griffith of the Thennites
>Giants (2/2)

rolling for Valyrian Arch. or Valyrian Steel
>Minron of Qohor
>Allies:
>NAPs:
>Bonus: Forests of Qohor

Claiming Greyjoy.

>Lord Silenius Greyjoy, Lord Reaper of Pyke, Lord Protector of the Iron Isles, Wielder of "Saltmaker II", Descendant of the Grey King, Admiral of the Reavers, Owner of 72 Saltwives, The Fortuitous, The Brutal, The Extreme, The Energetic and The Angry Kraken
>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts:

- hey bro
- hey bro
4 more

Open Houses: Arryn, Baratheon, Braavos, Freefolk, Lannister, Lorath, Lys, Martell, Myr, Night's Watch, Norovs, Pentos, Tully, Tyrell, Tyrosh and Volantis

Claim house arryn

> Lord Aegis Arryn, The one-winged angel

Can we start? More shall join later.
>G

Alliance? The North belongs to the Starks, and the Iron Islands to the Greyjoys. Together, we can ensure our prosperous rules.

>Alinna Stark, the Golden Wolf
>TITLES:
>ALLIES:
>NAP:

A partnership between our Houses may prove useful. I accept.

>Lord Silenius Greyjoy, Lord Reaper of Pyke, Lord Protector of the Iron Isles, Wielder of "Saltmaker II", Descendant of the Grey King, Admiral of the Reavers, Owner of 72 Saltwives, The Fortuitous, The Brutal, The Extreme, The Energetic and The Angry Kraken
>Alliances: STRAK
>Non Aggression Pacts:

I'll give it 2 more minutes then I'll temp claim and we'll begin

- hey bro
3 more

Open Houses: Baratheon, Braavos, Freefolk, Lannister, Lorath, Lys, Martell, Myr, Night's Watch, Norovs, Pentos, Tully, Tyrell, Tyrosh and Volantis

I'll be Braavos and this will be my claim roll

MUPDATE: Turn 1
Open Houses: Baratheon, Braavos (OP), Freefolk, Lannister, Lorath, Lys, Martell, Myr, Night's Watch, Norovs, Pentos, Tully, Tyrell, Tyrosh and Volantis

Event: Early Expansion Expedition - All T gains are doubled (whether into claimed, unclaimed or neutral)

Bonus Event: Inhospitable Hosts - All rolls into unclaimed Houses have a penalty of -2 Ts and -1 to sieges

Bonus Event II: So It Begins - The first House to attack another claimed House receives a bonus of +3 Ts

claim freefolk

>Lord John, King Beyond the Wall
>Allies:
>NAP:

Claiming House Lannister.

>Lady Sapphire Lannister, Lady of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport.
>Hear Me Roar (1/1)
>A Lannister Always Pays His Debts (1/1)

A white raven arrives to Winterfell. It carries a letter, written with blood.
"To the Stark from beyond the Wall:
Magnar Griffith sends his regards. The Thennites look for refuge within your wall from the winter.
Would you ally with your kin, the Old Kin?
>Magnar Griffith of the Thennites, Giantsblood, The Bronze Berserk, King in the Thennite Hall.
>Giants (2/2)
#

surround Nsar
>Minron of Qohor
>Allies:
>NAPs:

Shall we make an alliance to crush these starks?

>Lord John, King Beyond the Wall
>Allies:
>NAP:

March into the Crownlands. Surround King's Landing.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

*Nysar

Into the Free Folk.
>Magnar Griffith of the Thennites, Giantsblood, The Bronze Berserk, King in the Thennite Hall.
>Giants (2/2)

Greyjoy > Stark above Moat Cailin and surround Winterfell

+5T bonus ftw

>Alliances: STRAK
>Non Aggression Pacts:

Attack the Twins and siege them.

Excellent. I will only take one castle. The rest of your ambitions in Westeros are your own. You may pass through my lads South of the Neck if you wish.

>TITLES:
>ALLIES: House Greyjoy
>NAP:

Surround casters keep

>Lord John, Of the Free
>Allies:
>NAP:

I would accept. The Thenn are known to be the most civilized of all the Free Folk. It would be my honor to host you.

>TITLES:
>ALLIES:
>NAP:

What exactly are your goals?

I give consent to an alliance If you cede Hardhome. I'll help you get a fortress of your own.
>Giants (2/2)

MAGGIE SHOW TITS
(Well... look at my bonus, then split my dick and call me Caitlyn.)

>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts:

Thank you, my Kin
>Allies: Stark.
>Giants (2/2)

Also, I cancel Greyjoys roll with my bonus.

>TITLES:

I will cede Hardhome in exchange for an alliance

>Lord John, Of the Free
>Allies: Thenn
>NAP:

Lord Silenius, the people of Casterly Rock dub you "the Honourable", for all in the Westerlands know of your magnanimity and valour. I ask that you would agree to a pact of non-aggression between our two esteemed houses, with the intention that I would make you Hand upon my capture of the capital.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

Done. We are allies now. However, We shall not Strike Stark. They are my kin.
>Allies: Stark, Free Folk.
>Giants (2/2)

1 minute to roll

I recognise the strength of the Westerlands, your past conquests have been spectacular and so I would be happy to agree to a NAP.

>Alliances:
>Non Aggression Pacts: Lannister

I'd be happy to host you both in Castle Black. My attempts to ally anyone South of the Neck have shown me there's nothing but traitors down there. And besides, the Night's Watch has utterly failed in their duties as of late.

Northern Triumvirate?

>TITLES:
>ALLIES:
>NAP:

MUPDATE: Turn 2
Open Houses: Baratheon, Braavos, Lorath, Lys, Martell, Myr, Night's Watch, Norovs, Pentos, Tully, Tyrell, Tyrosh and Volantis

Event: Inhospitable Hosts - All rolls into unclaimed Houses have a penalty of -2 Ts and -1 to sieges

I will stay my hand in the name of mutual peace.

>Lord John, Of the Free
>NAP: Starks?

Siege King's Landing.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)
>Non-Aggression Pact: House Greyjoy

Attack the Iron Islands. He is no longer an ally...

>TITLES:
>ALLIES: Thenn
>NAP:

Greyjoy > Stark in Iron Isles, spill to Ts just north of Moat Cailin

>Alliances:

I claim the title King Beyond the Wall.
To the Wall via FF
>Giants (2/2)
>KBtW +1

surround nysar spill neutral
>Minron of Qohor
>Allies:
>NAPs:

I see we have mutual allies. I see no reason to forge a NAP or even an alliance.

Take Craster's Keep

>Lord John, Of the Free
>NAP: Starks?

I would consent to an alliance between the three of us.
>Giants (2/2)
>KBtW +1
See

Lord Silenius the Honourable, I wish to assist you in your valiant efforts against the Stark aggressors. However, the Riverlands are known for their tenacity in defending their lands. If you would seize your advantage to conquer the Tully territory between Lannister lands and those contested between yourself and Lady Stark, I would join you in your righteous campaign.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

Push west towards the twins

>Allies:
>NAP:

>NOTICE: Put the siege rules back onto the main map

MUPDATE: Turn 3
Open Houses: Baratheon, Braavos, Lorath, Lys, Martell, Myr, Night's Watch, Norovs, Pentos, Tully, Tyrell, Tyrosh and Volantis

Event: Inhospitable Hosts - All rolls into unclaimed Houses have a penalty of -2 Ts and -1 to sieges

Continue to lay siege to King's Landing.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

Siege ST. Use Giants.
>Giants (1/2)
>KBtW +1

Attack Greyjoy, put absolutely nothing into defense.

>TITLES:
>ALLIES:
>NAP:

The Reavers of Pyke would be willing to allow your armies to move via the Iron Isles to fall upon the Starks. The Tullys need not ready their well-prepared spears for my reavers... for now.

Greyjoy > Stark in Iron Isles, spill to surround Winterfell

>Alliances:

Sergeant the twins and purge the Tully house!

>Allies:
>NAP:

surround nysar, spill neutral
>Minron of Qohor
>Allies:
>NAPs:

I meant siege

>Allies:
>NAP:

Excellent. Once the Iron Throne is mine, we shall march against the northerners together and bring them to heel.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

Siege Craster's Keep

>Lord John, Of the Freefolk
>Allies: Thenn, Starks
>NAP:
>Wargs (2/2)

MUPDATE: Turn 4

Greyjoy > Siege Moat Cailin

>Alliances:

Siege King's Landing. Surely the people of the capital grow hungry? It would be cruel of its defenders to deny them the feast that awaits upon their surrender.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

Surround the area around the twins

>Allies:
>NAP:
>Bonus:Neutrality(1/1)

siege nysar
>Minron of Qohor
>Allies:
>NAPs:

Siege Craster's Keep

>NAP:
>Wargs (2/2)

Attack House Greyjoy!

>TITLES:
>ALLIES:
>NAP:

Siege the damn Shadow Tower
Use Giants.
>Giants (0/2)
>KBtW +1

- +1 S on KL
- +1 S on CK
MUPDATE: Turn 5

Greyjoy > Stark in Iron Isles, push from strongholds first

>Alliances:

siege nysar
>Minron of Qohor
>Allies:
>NAPs:

Siege KL. A great feast awaits the defenders once they relent.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

Siege the twins!

>Allies:
>NAP:

Siege ST
>Giants (0/2)
>KBtW +1

Siege Craster's Keep

>NAP:
>Wargs (2/2)

Attack Greyjoy AGAIN.

>TITLES:
>ALLIES:
>NAP:

- +2 S on KL
- +1 S on ST
MUPDATE: Turn 6

Greyjoy > Stark in Iron Isles, spill to Stark in Riverlands

>Alliances:

Siege Craster's Keep

>NAP:
>Wargs (2/2)

Attack Greyjoy!

>TITLES:
>NAP:

The city's guards, up on their walls, look sluggish. They need food in their bellies. They will surrender soon, and have their feast.

Siege KL.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

... 1 spill

Siege the ST
>Giants (2/2)
>KBtW +1

siege nysar
>Minron of Qohor
>Allies:
>NAPs:

Siege twins

>Allies:
>NAP:

- +3 S on KL
- +1 S on TT

MUPDATE: Turn 7

Greyjoy > Stark in Iron Isles (stronghold Ts first), spill to Stark in Riverlands

>Alliances:

Take all of the NW's Ts.
Spills to GJ at the Moat.
>Giants (0/2)
>KBtW +1

Bring out an enormous buffet. Make the guards' mouths drool.

Siege King's Landing.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

surround norvos
>Minron of Qohor
>Allies:
>NAPs:

Attack Greyjoy!!

>TITLES:
>NAP:

Tully reclaim lands.

>sig inc

>Lady Mathilda of House Tully
>The Daughter of the River
>Lady of Riverrun
>Allies:
>Enemies:

Attack Castle Black from south via Thenn

>NAP:
>Wargs (2/2)

2 mins

- +4 S on KL
MUPDATE: Turn 8
Open Houses: Baratheon, Braavos, Lorath, Lys, Martell, Myr, Night's Watch, Norovs, Pentos, Tyrell, Tyrosh and Volantis

Siege twins

>Allies:
>NAP:

Added. Roll for this turn

Enough with niceties. The city must fall. Peck off the guards with sharp-shooters and hurl murdered farmer's corpses above the walls to sow disease.

Siege KL.

>Hear Me Roar (1/1)

siege norvos
>Minron of Qohor
>Allies:
>NAPs:

Greyjoy > Stark in Iron Isles (stronghold Ts first), spill to Stark in Riverlands

>Alliances:

Siege Eastwatch from the South
>Giants (2/2)
>KBtW +1