Dear anons

Dear anons,
I bought this watch for a very low price at a road market. It has no brand or any name on it, but seems to be old.
Any idea about how to identify it?
>inb4 take it to a watchmaker: I am on holiday
>pic related, others will follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.aliexpress.com/promotion/promotion_open-pocket-watch-case-promotion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2/3

>3/3

what's it made of?

It's a chinese piece of shit. They sell them in the back of Reader's Digest and the like for $24.95 Don't bother taking it to anyone, they will laugh their ass off.Here's the clue - it has no brand name.

seems like a layer of silver. but to be fair it could be anything, I am crap at recognising the materials

Would still be waaay more than what I paid it. I am happy.

If it's silver, it will be stamped. Otherwise there is no way to look at it and tell.

If that's the case - then it is a trinket. Nothing more. Enjoy it nonetheless.

Its Chinese piece of crap...like 10bucks
Check this one: m.alibaba.com/product/60520476302/antique-roman-style-blue-hands-mechanical.html?spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.75.Hw6Pst

not old, shines so hard that i need sunglasses

I was just wondering since it does not look like a quartz watch...can it be worthless despite that?

Cheap shit. You bought it for more than its worth

That looks totally new. Like...formed in a mold and made in china with cheap chrome plating. Hope you didn't pay much for that...

10 bucks

Looks like a g-shock

buy it on amazon for 3-4 €
they send it within 3-6 weeks from china

If it works and keeps proper time then you probably only paid about $5 too much.

Correct

lol'd

Guize I bought this watch is it worth £100?

which site is that?

Wish

That is even faker than my mom's tits

nl.aliexpress.com/promotion/promotion_open-pocket-watch-case-promotion.html

True. But I've had some cheap electronics off there before which have been good. Just stay away from clothing and neckbeard accessories