Whats one thing in life that you learned the hard way?

Whats one thing in life that you learned the hard way?

>be part jewish
>finally learn the truth about the jews
I wasn't ready for this much truth...

no-one cares about anything and death is inevitable

Not to Trust Women
Ever

>not keeping in the fact that you were molested as a child

>Don't talk to jews
Fucking filthy ass kikes

Keep going, you gotta keep moving.

Don't talk to the person that you love because they're already married, transition genders and will hate you for approaching them because in their own words they are "a flaming ball of anxiety".

I guess I deserve it all.

All I wish was that I could turn my sadness into anger or hate because I can at least be productive in those states. Or have things be different and go the way I wanted, dreamed really to go.

learning how to ride a unicycle was a hell of a ride.

Feminism is such non-jewish cancer that it accidently serves the jews anyway by making feminists such an easily manipulatable clump of useful idiots that they will scream WOMENS RIGHTS and SUPPORT ISLAM in the exact same sentence

GPA matters more than anything else

Wtf who transitioned genders? Either way u are a fag

They did.

FTM

Depends. Someone with a 3.0 and 3 years in the field will get grad school over someone with a 3.5 and no experience. Although I guess this is also dependent on field of study. Also test scores.

Never marry a slut

Just because some laughs with you doesn't mean that they are your friend.

that gustav dore tho

Divorce hurts more than death.

Trying to drive a Manuel car after downing a 5th of vodka is not so simple

youre forgetting race/gender
4.15 gpa (4.33 scale), lost scholarship to vietnamese girl w gpa .7 lower; fuck affirmative action
ended up tutoring her in quant

Money is the bottom line. People do not give a shit about you until they think they can get something out of it.

Unless you do somethings to change her, this this this

nothing matters

So tell a story to God with your life

Nah. Anything above 3.5 is gravy. Lower for scholarship minimums but 3.5 for competitive. That's when everything else begins to matter.

If youre going to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole, make sure you sedate him first. I managed to suck the log out but holy fuck does andy put up a helluva fight

Ultimately, you're alone. In the sense that no one else can understand and care about your problems more than you. And to try and externalize that will to life is a fool's errand.

Im a newfag

women in their 20's are totally incapable of feeling true and genuine love and you should never trust one in a romantic or intimate and personal way. Especially if Merican

>20s

You optimistic fool.

Teens? 30s? Beyond?