mega.nz/#F!xwpEVLKI!CmxIJhMLDKnyCBK7VwYdWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1941
>He doesn't even have Paris yet

Kek go back to eu4 shitter

>be German
>can't even replicate his own history in a vidya game

Merkel has been puttin oestrogen in your water

This game is unrealistic as there is no "genocide jews" in any of the national focuses.

reported to BND

>france still exists in 1940
how shit can you be like

There is a mod for that it gives you a ton of civi factory's
There is also a neet one that makes Hitler's incompetence play a role I.e. Forces you to produce something random like a rocket plane or research

Too bad I pirated the game I wish I could play Millennium Dawn 2bh

Sie laden es auf dieser Seite herunter.
moddb.com/mods/millennium-dawn-modern-day-mod

Wie installiere ich die scheiße denn? Ich habs von da runtergeladen und im Launcher steht auch dass der mod aktiv ist aber im Spiel kann ich nur die Vanilla Anfänge wählen

>not playing kaiserreich

Setzen Sie es in die: Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mods
Make sure you have .mod file as well and the zip file desu.

Meinste so? Funktioniert trotzdem nicht

>germany's only glorious moment in history

defending as france is super easy. just take the focus to extend the maginot line and then build forts with the italian border.

nigga just use this
mega.nz/#F!xwpEVLKI!CmxIJhMLDKnyCBK7VwYdWw

go to the steam community mod search, copy the mod id for whatever you want, ctrl f there and it's likely uploaded

Das sollte funktionieren. Wenn nicht, überprüfen Sie die Version des Spiels und Kompatibilität.

Don't worry French bros I did this for you guys

> Brest city
that's Belarus

>communism

Thanks but no thanks

You almost voted commies in after the war you fucking tankies you

The French are unable to communism. They too quickly surrendering.

Kek I did the same thing
roleplayed as a commie as well by attacking russia and forcing them to be my puppet cuz
>it's not real communism xd

Good.

You're pretty bad.

>May 1941
>still not in Paris

Don't bother waiting 'till 1945, shoot yourself now.

It's 1954 in my game and still not over, got backstabbed after the war by USSR and USA decided to attack me, I don't even know if I have to patience to finish a world domination.

>be EU
>??????

>implying eu4 isn't better game than h*i 4

>Message written by a 15 years old Sup Forumstard believing he got the full scope of causes and consequences on global politics.

most hio4 mods are created by Sup Forumstards

>2002
what gamu is this

very likely millennium dawn. let's you start in 2000 or 2016

HoI 4

There's only one way to play France correctly
>Make Charles de Gaulle field marshall
>Put that other Panzer guy in charge of some tanks
>Go for the "Little Entente" option
>Annex the Rhineland, Piedmont, Catalonia (if Spain gets involved) and Sardinia
>Puppet Germany, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria (if they get involved)
>Annex Japan and co for muh colonies
>HOL UP *GUILLOTINES ROYALIST*
>YOU FINNA *SIGNS CONSTITUTION*
>YOU TRYNA *DECLARES POPULAR SOVEREIGNITY*
>YOU FINNA SAY *DESTROYS ANCIEN RÉGIME*
>WE WUZ EMPERS 'N SHIET? *BECOMES ROME REBORN*

It's millennium dawn

You have a focus tree that let's you go full Sup Forums, it's pretty funny 2bh

>At 500 Air Exp cap
Wtf are you doing

Butthurt pole mad because Poland is everyone's punching bag in HoI4

>not playing the most realistic cold war simulator to date

Nippon, wat r u doing, stop plz

what game is this? looks interesting.

Victoria 2 with the NWO mod

>ho*4

stay on /vg/ you faggots
reddit-tier

>staying in the steamgruppe domain
rather not desu

>le butthurt pole meme

>1941
>still haven't annexed europe
>still haven't annexed uk and usa
what have you been even doing for the entire game

quick hoi4 guide:
1. build tons of 7INF + 2ART divisions
2. win

>attack to the east of the territory worm
>cut off entire army

is canada the strongest nation on earth?

Okay, people. Does anybody knows how to fight unemployment among farmers and labourers? My RGO suffers very hard from it

pic
>playing on a tablet

Advanced hoi 4 guide:
>Uninstall
>Install Darkest Hour

Just build liquor factories lol.

>hoi4
>not hoi3

>hoi3
>not darkest hour

not an argument

DH is so great it needs no arguments

I tried to get into DH but the provinces are as big as your mums butt so it seemed trash. No tactics at all.

Is HoI 4 better than the 3rd ?

>No tactics at all.
Darkest Hour has the same strategic depth as HoI 3. HoI 3 has no strategic depth, only the illussion of depth. The entire Order of Battle system does nothing but create complicated micromanagement that doesn't offer you any kind of strategic advantages or more options in any way. In the end you're still playing Darkest Hour, except you now have to keep pushing your headquarters along as your fronts advance.

The only thing HoI 3 does better than DH (other than graphics) is diplomacy/espionage, and it's only a matter of time before HoI 4 and its many overpriced DLCs copy or improve that diplomatic/espionage system.

I wait patch 1 3 3 and play for soviet union again. i like liberate europe.

>darkest hour has the same strategic depth that hoi3 doesn't have

what

>soviet union
>liberate europe

Russian GSG meme

That is how it fucking looks. We have gathered such with the boys, the whole Teutonic Order, give pizdyuley rebels to Novgorod. We have knights, armor, artillery, they have sticks and !@#$%^&*. The battle starts, the infantry thronging enemy knights break through on the flanks, the artillery destroys the enemy, and here we are starting to lose. The question is what the !@#$%^&*? AND THEY HAVE FUCKING HORNS ON 0.1 MORE! THEN THERE IS THE BATTLE OF NOVGOROD DEFEATED, THE MORALE IS NOT IN THE !@#$%^&*, EQUIPMENT NO, !@#$%^&* NO, AND !@#$%^&* OUT THIS ONE-LEGGED ONE-ARMED SCHMUCK DROPS THE !@#$%^&* ON THE GROUND, PUTS HIMSELF IN THE !@#$%^&* PIECE OF PIPE AND BEGINS TO WEEP. AND ALL THE FUCKING !@#$%^&*. PACK YOUR FUCKING CORPSES, WE ARE LEAVING. THE NOVGORODIANS RECEIVE THE REINFORCEMENT TO !@#$%^&*, STEEL ARMOR, KATANA FROM JAPAN, !@#$%^&* AND NUTS MAKE GUNS IN A SWAMP-AND KA-AND-AK ARE BEGINNING TO HUYARIT! AND EVERYTHING GOES IN HER !@#$%^&*! THE KNIGHTS ARE DIVIDED, ARTILLERY DOES NOT EXIST, THE INFANTRY FINGERING AND HEATED! AND ALL BECAUSE THEY HAVE FUCKING HORNS ANYMORE! IN NO WAY PERFECT !@#$%^&*!!!! DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU FUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. We like liberate.

>unrealistic
>GJ is realistics

HOIV is a meme game, only proper way to play is as meme countries

>belgium
>country
that's a stretch even for memes

I know, they let anyone be a country these days, even Sweden's hat

DISCLAIMER: The post below is a comedy bit. I, the author of this post, do not advocate any of the positions described within. NSA/FBI I am not a security threat to the stability of the nation/global civilization, there's no need to reinstate McCarthyism under the banner of hate speech is not free speech. I have the ability to control all of humanity, but I won't because I'm a nice guy.

P.S. to the readers of Sup Forums: If I disappear my parents are prepared to go to the media. Expect a couple in their mid-50s, they will find a note I've stashed that they will discover immediately upon my state-sponsored abduction funded by the FBI. My parents will make a lot of noise with baneposting references so you are sure to recognize them. Go to them, they have my manifesto and what needs to be done to save humanity.

Did you know that the French don't have the number 70 (seventy). The concept is literally foreign to them. Their version of 70 is "60 plus 10." Holy shit what an obsolete version of humanity, why didn't Germany finish the job on those rats?

Seriously, the French are rats in a cellar. Hitler fucked up by going after the Jews. The concentration camps should have been used on all people that can't see the number 70 through clear and distinct perception. If Hitler had gone that route we exterminate the French rats AND the retards cant in2math. All that would be left are the patricians.*

*On second thought, maybe it was a good thing that Hitler didn't do that. Keeping the plebs around has made AI possible. We'll ditch those dregs once AI arrives.

>GJ
>gas jews
>Gary Johnson

Fuck...

Finland is Sweden's ballsack, not their hat

Fuck you, unfunny shit.

Everyone is everyones punching bag in HoI4
Balance is that fucked up