Ask someone who lives with depression all his life
>bipolar
>ocd
>Socail aniexty
Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/yellow-make-new-friends/id1038653883?mt=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've heard these disorders are correlated with intelligence. Do you believe that to be true?

Best way to get prescribed adderall AND xanax?
Seeing a psychiatrist in January and scared my schizophrenia's going to show instead

Just do it

You need fucking help

When were you first diagnosed with depression/bipolar/anxiety/OCD? Is it really a life long thing or was it caused/triggered by a certain event in your early or teenage life?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Not OP but was diagnosed with the same ever since I was a kid. There's no corelation between these and intelligence.

can penguins fly?

>ded
but then.. who was camera?

i hate to break it to you, but Sup Forums people are all OCD/social anxst/depression/bipolar/etc
otherwise they would be too busy for this shit

Why?
You're everywhere.
Fuck off already

>Best way to get prescribed adderall AND xanax?
aplhabay

I get help i take 8 pills a day
I was first diagnosed with OCD at the age of 13
then i got diagnosed with bi socail anxiety around 19 same as bi polar
if it helps im on a low right now

OP here dubs and i will cut all my arm

Why didn't you cut deeper?
Inb4 fake attention seeking faggot

Rolling

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to feel happiness without having to down a handful of medicine?

that jam looks yummy

because i dont want to die
> never said i wanted to die there is so many things to live for
>just i feel down alot of the time and suck at social interaction

no one said that was him dumb dumb

Nobody rants before killing themselves specially coming to Sup Forums to do it.
So stop with these fucking threads. Just fucking do it already. The world will continue and you won't be missed faggot.

that's why bipolar's better than regular depression tbh

Yes
>i thought happiness would come if i got a girlfriend but to be honest nothing really happen i just felt worse when we split up

cut it clean off not some wounds

are you disabled?

clean off will kill me i dont want to die
i just like the feeling
also look here

the artery isn't in the middle of the arm. it's on the inside of the radius.

All that shits in your head so stop it what kind of weak ass faggot can't handle their own feelings
Man the fuck up get off the couch take a shower shave leave the house talk to people quit being a pussy

I think your level of intelligence determines a certain awareness of reality and it causes existential crises. In my case, I have a moderately high IQ that's just sub genius - not bragging just making a point. I have bipolar disorder and chronic depression, and I've been told by a few psychiatrists that I fit the high IQ archetype.

I have no depression i want girlfriend help

Why haven't you killed yourself yet faggot only the strong survive

i was out today... i do go out alot i just get very awkward around people

no. korrelation, not causality. you should know the difference.

Lmfaoooo what faggot comes here to "get help". Grow a pair you pussy

use yellow itunes.apple.com/us/app/yellow-make-new-friends/id1038653883?mt=8
>its like tinder but more people on it and people in your area wanting sex or relationships

it's the kpop shit all over again

I have disassociative identity disorder as a result of social anxiety. This was all sort of triggered when my life hit all time low at 17 when my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend. I also have a tic disorder that manifested at 19 as a resultof some other stupid shit.

So was it a certain trauma that caused this or have you been in a chronic state of depression and were just eventually diagnosed?

what you Americunts need is a good ol' war, your feefees and first world problems suddenly become fucking meaningless once you are drafted and sent to die in a foreign country

Why do you diagnos yourself with disorders you don't have

He's not saying it's the cause, he's saying it could have some degree of comorbidity and that's why you see a statistical correlation.

basically my depression is manily from family life... and old school life

but as i have bi polar im kind of used to it
the social anxiety would definitely be from school i used to get beat up everyday like every lesson

im 20 are there my age fems ? :D

i got diagnosed by cahms

Precisely this.

I second Senator user and demand a response.

yes, just put that your 20 looking for 18 + or whatever you want 20+ and put only in my country then put your location on and only people near u will come up

no. he used one example (his) to make the point. so there is no statistics involved.

thx ill try

Sorry to hear that user. I've sort of gotten used to living with it now and am starting to become more positive. Just trying to focus on myself and get my self esteem up. Good luck

you need snapchat though also im OP too

I would do that but the police around here have me pegged as a frequent drug user due to some crazy acid nights.
Will probably just have to find a Jerome that won't kill me

I'm familiar with the statistics and there's a slight correlation, so I was running with it. Feel free to google. Its been pretty widely and concisely published since the media picked it up in some editorials some years ago.

yeah thats the best thing for you man
i mean you will probably get the lows alot but u will soon just forget about them kind of

well, i dont even know what that is

correlation doesnt imply a cause.

>tfw fall in love in manic phase
>tfw break up in depressive phase
allaroundmearefamiliarfaces

Do you ever think things will get better? Why won't you kill yourself?

How does it feel to be alone?

worn out places

This was incidentally floated as the likely cause, but he wasn't actually saying it was the cause. If it's comorbid it doesn't necessarily cause each other, but instead the causes of both have overlap.

I live with
>bipolar ( diagnosed 23 years old )
>generalized anxiety disorder ( diagnosed 13 years old )
>major depression ( diagnosed 11 years old )
>OCD ( diagnosed 13 years old )
>ADD ( diagnosed 9 years old )
>Dyslexia ( diagnosed 7 years old )

I'm hijacking this thread because I am more fucked up, ask me anything

Well ok. Thanks. cool new word for me comorbid xD

all respect to you

but i've now seen so many cases where dudes will fall into deep depression and go suicidal over girls. Whether they break up with them, or cheat on them

Let me just say, that's something I'll never understand. I just don't get it. You're a different breed

whats bipolar
whats generalized anxiety d.
whats OCD
whats ADD

in ez short sentence
dont wanna read wikipedia or shit xD
thanks

look of course i think about killing my self from time to time, heck iv even tryed to do it and got my stomach pumped (4 days in a hospital) i never wanna have to do that again... i had all my humanity basically taken away from me i was guarded 24/7 and to be honest that put me off trying... plus there are so many great things in this world to see why chuck that all away just because you are sad sometimes.... im not alone i do have a girlfriend who understands not to talk to me on my lows and i love her for that
>also of course things can get better, if you are thinking of suicide and fail... it can only get better from there... you cant get lower than rock bottom

and yeah nice to see a fellow user feel the pain

i mean i don't know why your proud of that but okay

ok i look it up....

bipolar : periods of mania and depression, for me they last a few weeks but I have 2 which isn't as bad

GAD - Severe anxiety about everything, worry about my bills not getting paid even though I have autopay on, getting fired from my job even though no signs of it, etc.

OCD - Excessive thoughts that lead to me doing stupid shit over and over again

ADD - Have really poor concentration, can think of 30 things at a time better than someone else but focusing on one thing is very hard, memory is also weird too because focus is so low can't form short term memory that turns into long term memory.

being fucked up is the only thing I'm good at

Not to be a dick but you spelt social wrong.

Op here, that's kind of sad man also why are your lows such long periods of time.. and is it that same for your highs and anger moods?

Honestly think I have a personality disorder and anxiety and everything else was caused by medicating someone with an under developed brain

yeah sorry man i quit school early only a year though

well, the symptom sound just like my life in a nutshell.

i will eat mozarella now. any1 cares ?

Growing up in a shit home and being empathetic/intelligent seems to impact those things.
Just as an example, sont wanna brag but same as you I am relatively high IQ. Thing is though, before getting my bpd treated or should I rather say, controlled, I always felt discomfort. I am quiet well off myself but I still have depressing thoughts because I understand how many things are wrong in the world etc. whereas other people will enjoy life by just stomping on others throats and getting ahead of life. Essentially if you dumb it down you could find an analogy with car parking. Im the person who will park at the farthest part of the parking area so that they dont have to obstruct anybodys way etc. A regular numbnut, especially if daddys or mommys money made them a lot of money will park their new car on a disabled space/across two lanes, cuz fuk it im rich dont envy lmao

i'm in the mood for some cheese pizza, anybody else?

> Why are lows so long

My lows aren't long I just also have depression so it is sometimes harder to tell if I am in a low spell or if I am just normal...it's not like I am always depressed or hypomanic but can have periods and they usually last about 2 weeks

Also it was a joke, do have all these issues but do tend to date from time to time and have a 6 fig job, but requires a lot of work on my end to maintain them.

no i only have the mozarella here and wikll drink coke to it and salt it.

>socail anxiety

I guess it would be nice but since we are what we are, we are lucky we were birn in this day and age where there are those kidna pills. Self-observation and SSRI helped me with my BPD

Thank you user.

I think men are must more susceptible to loneliness. It's very hard for us to be open about our insecurities and mental illnesses. There's a massive lack of support networks out there for young, at risk males. I was lucky to find a group that helped me, completely independently organised.

The one thing that I've found that helps me is viewing myself as a 'survivor' of my worst years. Just rolling with the punches, but still going. Im still here, so damn everything else, that's all that matters.

alright man your call. I'm gonna sit here and enjoy this in the meantime

dude you have the pizza frozen or ordered ?

nah it's actually fresh, just ordered it in earlier today

Some studies show psychedelic mushrooms to help with depression and shit, you should trip op

ok enjoy

can go wrong.

alright, i was finna share some with you, but again suit yourself

iv done shrooms (OP here) i would not do it again i had someone with me i know if i didnt i would have committed suicide

Story time

finna ?
i would like .

did you ever suck a huge nigger dick?

this

What would happen if you bought a ticket to india, traveled as far inland and remote as you could.
Awkwardly trying to talk to people and navigate on your own will the smallest sucess rate.
Knowing that the only way to achieve your mission is by using what little you hav an building heavily on it with the steepest learning curb anyone with your negative traits could have?

There's a reason why people travel, not to see elephants and buy thai pants.
So you put your soul through a baptism of fire and purge your system of all the negatives that you once were.

Buy a ticket, tonight

Its a long story but if you dubs then i will share and maybe tell you how i got them

what film did you watch, dr.strange ?