I'm kinda fucked right now Sup Forums, bitch gf ruined life

I'm kinda fucked right now Sup Forums, bitch gf ruined life.

>unemployed
>gf gives birth to our first child
>she leaves me with her (it's a girl), steals my cellphone, every cent in my bank account (especially life savings)
>$43 dollars in wallet
>rend due in 1 week, $500

what do i do? my parents are both dead and her parents aren't willing to help. typing this from internet cafe.

Other urls found in this thread:

servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/lifeevents/family//index.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apply for credit card
Get a loan
Suck Dick

Get active cumbass

>she leaves me with her (it's a girl),
Sell it or rent it out by the hour.

Raise that child with every ounce of compassion and Willpower you have left in you

Only a coward accepts death

you are not a coward

and learn to not trust women

really bad credit though, this might not work

thank you for brainstorming with me though

Cringe
Just kill yourself op

this is something i can totally get behind, i hope my kid doesn't turn out to be like her

>sue her for child support

Lmao

just kys loser

What kind of dumbass gets their girlfriend pregnant when financially unnable to mantain relationship.

You have no plan B just kys

yeah this is on the drawing board, but i want to be there for my child.

don't even know where she is, her parents said she left town

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) is a federally-funded program run by states that provides limited cash assistance to extremely low-income parents and their children.
You could probably leech off big government if you're located in the US.

>in Canada
fuuuuck, but thanks for pitching an idea

servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/lifeevents/family//index.shtml
please apply for government assistance and raise the kid

Take her to court, you fucking dumbass.

thanks user, will try, maybe they'll track down my wife too

dont be a fucking quitter. raise that child to the best of your abilities.

dont become one of those trash parents who bring up children to this world only to fail them..

*gf
fuck im retarded, anyway gotta go. computer time's up and kid needs to be changed.

Wait until she takes you to Court and is granted you pay Child Support if you think you are fucked now.

My advice to you is find her, and beat her into submission then put her ass on the street to sell that broken down pussy.

Short term:
You can't actually get evicted immediately. There's laws that make getting you thrown out a really long drawn out process for a landlord to throw someone out.

Look into whatever social assistance programs your have in your state. If you have friends, you can probably at least get hooked up with an affordable babysitting arrangement. You're probably not AS fucked as you think.

Long term:
Press charges. Sue for child support. Family court might be a shit show but she abandoned her child and robbed you. (Just be ready for her to try and counter with allegations of domestic abuse)

ya give up for adoption and kill yourself. maybe she has a chance. you will ruin both your lives together because you're obviously a fucking retard.

>put her ass on the street to sell that broken down pussy.

haven't laughed like that in a minute.