Hey /b

Hey /b
A few years ago I OD'd on benadryl trying to take my life, and now i feel like I can't think properly and the experience made me less of a person. I've been really depressed recently and could use a feels thread.

Probably because it's true. I had severe HPPD after that shit.

Work out (I prefer runs). Read books. Improve yourself. Get good sleep.

Over the course of 5 years my life has gotten way better. My thinking and mood has improved. It just takes time. The side effects will go away.

Oh and stay away from liquor and drugs if you can.

I should man, I smoke pot like once a week and it feels great for like 3 hours then reality kicks in and I feel worse and worse.

It's most likely a mentality thing. I ODed on amitriptyline and was pronounced dead, left in a coma for 4 days. If anything it's turned around my life and made me a better, happier person. I learned a lot from it.

Find a therapist you like, or someone else you can talk to. Go through rehab if you need to, see a psychiatrist. Don't doubt professional help. It might feel like bullshit at times but it's worth it - outside input and encouragement is a powerful thing.

Hey guys. It hasn't been easy, I miss her but it seems like a bad idea. I just don't want to look back and realize I didn't even try

forgot pic

I was baker acted a while ago and was on antidepressants for 2 years. After a While i quit taking the antidepressants because they made me emotionless.

I've read most of these. I don't cry anymore.

Here's a feel story, Sup Forumsros.

ey breh
don't be sad
just enjoy the roller coaster, cause we were all tall enough to ride you know what i mean?

There's no such thing as "meant to be" or "destiny." You're with someone because you want to be, that's it.

(no greentext bc no effort)
be 15 yo me
sitting alone in my room
again
start thinking to myself about how much I've fucked up
look at my waist
wearing jeans w/ belt
eye belt
itistime.jpg
stand next to double bed frame
(I have a little brother)
try to hang myself
frame breaks
mfw I was too fat to kill myself
but the story does NOT end there
quickly fix frame with all the fucking super-glue
contiue life knowing that if i try to hang myself
i will be to fucking fat

i wish these threads lived a little longer

i suppose i can dump the feels stories i have

thanks you're the best

lost, am sad now

fuuuuuuuck, he didnt wreck her shit enough

Sorry I'm out now

>a while
>tfw when "a while" has lasted for years

Did you see shadow people when you over dosed? It toes a SHIT ton to OD. You can take quite a bit and be fine, you just trip balls

I'll try to post everything I can, though I'll have a lot of fucking captchas to go through. Still, anything for my fellow Sup Forumsros.

oh yes?! and i just had 5 hours talking with my gf after she found tons pf nude pics of my ex... life is hard. get over it faggot.

>trying to kill self
>Better use benadryl
OMFG I legit laughed so fucking hard.

That's your own fault for having them dumb fuck
You got what was coming

i took 100 pills, I saw not shadow people, but shadows moving in the corner of my eye the night I took them then passed out, I have no memory at all of what happened the next day, I can only piece together a few memories. One that I was in a hospital bed, the next that I was on my parents couch. Everything other than that I don't remember.

But I did spend my teenage years with her. I did have amazing, romantic sex with her, constantly. Just she's gone now, been over 100 days since we last spoke. Thinking about going to see her in a few days, sounds like a bad idea though.

no one as far as i can remember has told me that

hoooooooly shit, some people

That stupid fucking dumb cunt bitch with the camera.

>benadry
What a great fucking idea.

If you were going to OD you could atleast put some effort into it...

"I couldn't budge it"

Haha, totally lost it!

Walnut salt

fuck, right in the feels

KEK

doesn't the overwhelming permanence of death frighten you in the least? apparently not as much as the troubles of your existence...?

I feel completely dead b/ros, there is literally no action in my life, nothing happens. Every day is just the same as the day before. It feels like i'm already dead. I've tried changing it but it didn't work at all. Now i just spend most of my time siting in cafes alone, reading to some books. I would cry but literally can't; i don't think I have any tears left.