My so called "gf" wont let me go see ed sheran with her and her friend cause she wants to buy expensive tickets and...

My so called "gf" wont let me go see ed sheran with her and her friend cause she wants to buy expensive tickets and assumes i wont like it

discuss

Your finna get cucked senpai lmaoing @ your #life

So offer to reimburse her for your ticket? Not actually music sage

Your gf is doing you a favor.

A) she's right, you won't
B) she should want you to go with her anyway

>so called "gf"
wtf, underage?

>go see ed sheran with her and her friend
from the context you gave, if her friend is male then I'd assume the worst

>Going to an Ed Sheeran concert
She's cheating on you

hehe i do want to go just to go with her.

i like live music , how bad can it actually be?

>My so called "gf"
That's not nice, even trannies are girls these days.

She's probably fucking other guys man. If I were you I'd be looking for a new main chick while fucking her and dump her ass once you find one.

Have you heared his stuff?

yes , its garbage

There's your answer. Seriously if her friend is a guy you should be worried

It's a girl and even if it was a guy I wouldn't care.

This isn’t how it works. If this is something that worries you, you shouldn’t be in the relationship. Jealousy/insecurity is a big no no.

Your gf wants a night out with her friend. Don’t be that guy. Don’t smother her. It’s very sweet you want to go just to be with her, but she needs her space. You won’t enjoy the concert and going with her, on a night she probably wants to spend with just her friend, is egregious. Everyone needs space in relationships. This is normal.

>baby's first relationship and now I can give advice like I'm a normie

>This isn’t how it works. If this is something that worries you, you shouldn’t be in the relationship. Jealousy/insecurity is a big no no.
you have never been in a long term relationship. pls stop giving advice

you seem cool to me ignore these kids

t.virgin

why are you greentexting? He's giving solid advice dude grow up

(a) you're an irritating contrarian Sup Forumstant and she doesn't want you moaning while she tries to have fun. In fact, you complaining about it here tells me that you're making a thing of it which is annoying and inconsiderate. Stop being a clingy faggot and let your 'gf' have fun.
(b)there is no (b), it's definitely what I wrote above.

I've seen Ed Sheeran. It's a standard, pop music concert. He just uses his loop pedal loads and panders to the crowd for the whole set. Does his "I'm a legit musician, see I play Irish folk songs" bit at the end, It's not worth your time or money.

t. clingy possessive faggots

these people are giving horrible advice. She wants a night with her friend, who is not even a guy. No bid deal you don't even like ed sheran and she knows that.

my boyfriend and i been together for 3 years. he loves it when i get jealous
now pls fuck off virgin

I've been MARRIED since 2001 bitchnigga, you wont last another year, now PLEASE FUCK OFF KIDDIEWINKIES, marriage takes commitment and patience, not some teenage puppy love story.

I got excited cause I thought he was dropping acid in the pic :(

t.virgin

Cucked again senpai desu, hope you have a fetish for it.

who is this fucking guy, is he a meme?

hes all over spotify rn

He is the next big artists who triggers Sup Forums after twenty one pilots

this isn't your blog faggot

Holy shit I just wanna punch him so bad

Are her parents bringing you?