Anyone know what this Jew shit in the Glorious Leader's office is?

Anyone know what this Jew shit in the Glorious Leader's office is?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/227871-palestinian-orthodox-christian-bishop/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7832/palestinians-christian-history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Christianity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his daughter?
She converted when she married Jared Kushner, whose grandparents survived the Holocaust

He's part of the fucking conspiracy you idiot. He was working for the Clinton's all along. No matter what happened in this election, they were always going to get their way. And you fucking fell for it, you bought into his shit because you are a fucking assclown who will drink any Kool-Aid that is handed to him. Well how does it feel cockfag? Knowing that in thinking you were electing the candidate who would "drain the swamp" he was actually part of the swamp all along? Fuck you! And fuck everyone like you. You are all fools! Fools I say! Now the Zionist conspiracy will swallow us whole because none of you would wake up and listen to reason and logic!

This is true, but most people go along with the whole 2 sides of the same coin fighting each other thing.

i wonder if she shaved her head when she got married

He donated money to JNF. Its a thank you from them.
You asking what the tree symbolizes? What the Hebrew means?

It's really funny to see political moves between rich families like that

I'm sorry for you that you live amongst that type of Jews user.

cry harder faggot,democrats have shown they are the biggest baby's on earth

"waaah i cant call everybody for the next 4 years a sexist because they dont like hillary clinton waaaah"

Nah, she only shaved her pussy. It reminds Jared of child pussy.

We already know what it means. That organization owns over 13% of the land in Israel, that land being stolen from Palestinians. Trump donating money to the Israelis who own that stolen land shows which side he's on. He could have just as easily gave that money to poor Palestinians who are the people that suffer the most in that land. But he chose to give more money to those who already have the money and the power. Trump is a Zionist, deserving of every negative connotation to it.

Kike detected

If you're saying he treats Palestinians like shit, then you make him seem like on that score he's a pretty cool guy.

Kike detected

Most Palestinians are Christian.

Made from the gilded hair of goyim children that is given to those goyim that achieve wealth or power yet still go along with the holocaust fiction.

Only we're talking about Trump being a Zionist puppet. Nice try you ratty little kike.

>Most Palestinians are Christian.
ha ha ha ha ha, no, Catholic Irish actually
Did you know Mohammed liked to suck the penises of goats, may piss be upon him?

Again, if he shits on Palestine and wipes his ass on the koran, I'm okay with that, angry little goatfucker.

rt.com/op-edge/227871-palestinian-orthodox-christian-bishop/

gatestoneinstitute.org/7832/palestinians-christian-history

They are crypto-Christians, you unaware moron. Palestinians are oppressed by both the kikes and the muslims politicizing their identity whenever it suits them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Christianity

I bet you think because a trap appears to be a female on the outside, then you think it's a female. Dead wrong, fag.

Why keep both segments of sand niggers separate? Israel and Palestine just need to wiped off the face of the Earth

>disregarding the fact that Trump is a Judaized Zionist
>resorting to Palestinian hate
Kikes detected

Or if you're not literal kikes, how much more retarded you must be for being such useful idiots.

I voted for him because I knew he would look out for the rich. That's in my interest as a white man with means. I always vote for whoever reflects my financial interest closest. I also voted for Obama.

You seem like a very angry poor person. I wouldn't want to be you. That sucks. Blame your parents. It's their fault after all.

Anyone who thinks Clinton would have wanted a single member of Trumps cabinet to be in office, and do the things they threaten to do, is fucking insane.

The clintons would never want a climate change denier in the EPA, or Interior

De Voss as education sec?

Fuck off

You're not rich though.

You're right, wealthy is more accurate. Thanks user.

You're not wealthy.

I'm Donald Trump.

No one can be Potus without the approval and support of the Jew lobby.

Only the lobby in now his family and the Trump surname is now synonymous with his Jewish genetic line through Ivanka.
>protip: it's the reason Ivanka kept her father's last name
>son-in-law

>Jew shit
You know some of Trump's ancestors were jews, right?

Donald Trump is a kike by blood? It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't actually act like it.

y u so mad tho?

Also, why was a man like Trump ACTUALLY chosen?

>pic related
Trump's Jewish genetic line will complete this. Donald is merely the initiator of his Jewish family's future political dynasty. The Trump family will be similar to the Bush political dynasty, in fact, they are both supporting these same goals.

But also, don't think these goals are limited to political party, Obama and the Clintons have all supported this too.

Politics is theater, there's only one party actually, the cabal.

>grandparents survived the Holocaust
Funny how it's only the ultra-rich ones that 'survived the holocaust'

Kike detected

If you want to get anywhere in life, you have to at least pretend to love the jew overlords.

"Survived" the "holocaust".

Just like my parents "survived" the "star wars".