Sips beer

>sips beer
>eats doritos

Trump is literally hitler. I cannot understand why you faggots voted for hitler. Literally, life is about being free, and able to do what you want.

If people wanna be gay and party all day, THATS THEIR LIFE.

Heres a life lesson: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

Hillary Clinton should be the president of the world. We should all live in a country that accepts humanity. Races and Genders are a mind construct

>breath smells like semen, doritos, and beer

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

sage goes in all fields

Drumpf tard racist homophobe

KEK

Sieg heil!

this is why you lost.

Killary for Jail

but i like hitler

>Trump is literally hitler.

I think Trump is an asshole, but he's not Hitler.

It's amazing how the so-called liberals kept calling to so-called conservatives hyperbolic when the so-called conservatives went ballistic over Obama, but they themselves are now apoplectic over Trump.

I'd put "so-called" in scare quotes, but I can honestly say that I am an actual liberal and I've never met another one in person, so I assume we're as rare as actual conservatives.

What America has now is pure partisan politics. So pure that it's quite OK for Republicans to publicly approve of the KG fucking B weaseling into US politics.

What a crazy time to be alive.

It's my opinion that Trump is Papa Doc Duvalier reincarnated. I know you opinionated fucks won't know who that is, but look it up, get your opinion cemented and then come back to the thread to yap away about something you knew nothing about 30 seconds before Google granted you your Ph fucking D in the subject.

Dunning and Kruger are looking for you.

>literally
Another Hipster faggot that looks like a bearded lady.

This is why you lost. Hillary has more in common with Hitler that Trump as demonstrated by OPs post.

Trump would have curb-stomped Hitler in a heartbeat. And he would have done it before a single Jewish national lost their life.

Because his tiny hands can actually fit in my ass

We all know trump is the master of fisting he's fisted all of us at some point

Excellent Reading, Thanks for this.

libuhrelzz gonna whineeeee

>Races and Genders are a mind construct

Why don't they change their minds?

I self identify as your mom and you need to suck my dick

nigger lover

fuck off YOLO Dude

>Literally

I'm under twenty

Fucking Cuck, not because you dislike trump but because >Hillary Clinton should be president of the world. Lead your self.

Mfw when you guys don't know hes trolling.

FUCK OFF YOLO DUDE