Hey Sup Forums, what's the best soda, and why is it root beer?

Hey Sup Forums, what's the best soda, and why is it root beer?

(Upvotes for discussion and comparison of particular brands!)

C'mon guys, I'm genuinely curious...even if it's just the obvious answer of Mountain Dew (NEET/MRA fuel).

>liking the taste of cough syrup and mouthwash

IRN BRU is the shit.

I always liked this stuff.

Brio Italian soda, tastes like bitter pepsi with almost a licorice flavor.

I'm Canadian btw.

>Chinitto
Who the nigger?!?

Also OP likes Moxie and Dr. Pepper as runners up.

Root beer is good, but ginger ale is better.

Dr. Pepper is the shit

found the german

Also, has anyone had Mr. Q. Cumber? Pretty good.

Sprecher or bust, as far as root beer goes.

This real? This nigga has a signature drink?

> Implying root beer is soda and not sarsaparilla
> implying pibb is not gods gift to man
Try again next time

SUCK A DICK BITCH!

If you never tried one, then yeeaaahh 'suck a dick faggot'.

I remember a time when Mt Dew was made with sugar, and not (((corn syrups))). Most sodas made outside of the US are superior to American made (((corn syrups))) soda.

Barqs red cream til i get diabetes, son

Maybe an equally interesting question is "what's your least favorite soda?"

As a 1337 ubermensch non-beta, I can say (to the exclusion of disgusting novelty flavours like mashed potatoes and gravy, or something) that shit like generic lemon-lime soda (e.g. Sprite, 7-up, etc., but not Mountain Dew) as well as generic cola (e.g. Coca-Cola, Pepsi), is absolute shit, and boring shit at that.

(fuck the jews)

user your my hero

>tomorrow.

Well it was nice knowing you, user 715614155.

Hansen's Raspberry soda pop is pretty tasty, goy.

I'm pretty sure they have real sugar Mountain Dew, and it's the same price as the regular shit too (it's comes in white cans). They started producing it a few years ago. Unfortunately, due to the shit tastes of the general public, as well as probably just shear ignorance and lack of awareness, the corn syrup Mountain Dew remains more popular.

No! Soda is made with jewish corn products because the jewish corn industry has infiltrated all our sweet treats. The corn jews pushed out the sugar jews. Corn jews won and we lost. The general public had no say in the matter.

There's a real sugar Pepsi as well.

I take it you're unfamiliar with Shaq Soda (the American basketball player). It's probably not available outside the US, and maybe not even in to many states of the US, but at least in Baltimore, Maryland it's widely available in most gas stations and has been for a few years (I believe it came out in like 2013/2014).

Root beer master race.

The jews also made Blazing Saddles

Jesus fuck. Sugar and corn syrup are almost the exact same thing.

Wait nvm they're not the same. Just Googled.

What? Because they're both sweet?

Yup can confirm. It's a cream soda as far as I remember. Comes in a huge can like Arizona tea

yea dude, soda made with cane sugar versus corn syrup is noticeably different.

>Upvotes

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

handle these nuts, faggot.

Spotted the newfag

throwback mt dew with root beer a close second

that pairs swimmingly with pic related.

See this is precisely why I, OP,but this comment about Upboats in my post... You see, it's was a clever attempt to target and identify all the neckbeard, Hitler loving losers of Sup Forums. And an ingenious plan it was: I knew the short tempered, overly serious autistic NEETs of Sup Forums would be incapable of responding to a post that referenced one of the great traditions of the Reddit message boards. In doing so, they immediately would expose themselves as the degenerate man-children that they are. You see, Reddit users tend to be mature, sophisticated, cultured and well-bred intellectuals, whereas much of the population of Sup Forums can barely pass for edgy, mentally undeveloped adolescents (and in fact, they're mostly "adults").

tl;dr you just got pwned on your own turf - a shitty weeboo circlejerk-fest of a website.

ITT: unique people of varying degrees of taste debate graciously the fuel that caused they're diabetic obesity.

>Lime Coke from one of them fancy mix up machines

*Incapable of not responding

So, You are a broke black guy?

what does Sup Forums think of fruit flavored soda? I think they're pretty dank and better than colas and lemon-lime sodas (yes I realize lemon-lime is a fruit flavor, but I mean less mainstream fruit sodas) but not as based as root beer/dr pepper/etc. type sodas.

In particular grape soda is my favorite fruit soda.

(Fin soft drink fact: Poor and lower-middle class Americans often call Sunny-d, Kool-Aid, and Tang "juice".)

what is this swill?

That's shitty pasta, the stale pasta you responded to was much better

It's sprite with a hint of orange and cherry, kinda like a very mild much smoother mtn dew code red

That shit turns your poo bright green

Fruit flavored soda gives me diarrhea.

Dass raciss

Mountain Dew Throwback with Real Sugar will always be god-tier. Mello-Yello is pretty nice too. For Colas I like RC.

Least favorite is Grape, can't stand that stuff. Anything grape makes me gag.

niggers

I agree, but you chose a shitty brand. I know true joy.

Pic related, and Canada Dry/Ginger Ale

I actually like those