So asian are the real life equivalent of elves, right?

So asian are the real life equivalent of elves, right?

Culturally yes physically I wish.

>he's never banged a country-side raised jap girl/boy(literally the same thing)

and just like elves DO NOT get on their bad side

Edgy asian hikki kid spotted.

if elves have brown dicks, then yes

What about wood elves?

We already know Drow are niggers.

No, Scandinavian people are.

Asians are the real life equivalent of Zergs.

>angering the country so shit they call a legit state of emergency over a spherical cloud
>angering the literal homeland of manlets
>angering the country who's standing army is so shit they haven't seen a warzone in 80 years
>angering a country who's classical diet is so heavily laden with estrogen in its various forms men actually develop female traits to some extent
Wow, remind me to be super scured of them and stuff.

Asians are definitely elves. Look at their kingdoms and complex structures in building and hierarchy back in the dynasty days.

Celtics.

Japanese soldiers were in Iraq.

Nice trips but if elves are Asians then wood elves would be Pacific Islanders. Them being Celts wouldn't make any sense.

But Celts are too white. What if they're Native American treefags?

Noice feedback!

That would also somewhat make sense but in most fantasy universes Natives are some sort of beastfolk, like Taurens or Lizardmen.

Wait, Dark Elves aren't niggers. Orcs are niggers.

Some truth to this. Asians are spiteful. Get on their bad side and they will go out of their way to be dicks

Nah. That'd actually break international law that prohibited them from having a standing army. I don't know who were there but it was not a militaristic arm of the japanese government.

>Drow are niggers.
Bitch please. Spider covered hedonist killers from a world down under?

Drow are Australians.

Elves aren't Asians though. They're Nordic. Pacific Islanders don't have the dexterity to be wood elves. They're large, brutish physiques aren't designed for woodland.

The origin of the concept lies in Germanic mythology, where Elves are a kind of middling race between humans and gods. The word elf has cognates in most Germanic languages, e.g. Old English ælf, Old Norse álfr, Old High German alb, and can be reconstructed for Common Germanic as *albiz. Its further etymological connections are unclear. The Germanic Elves are a race of demigods, living in a country remote from the world of mortal men, and often mentioned in conjunction with the gods (æsir og álfar) in Norse mythological texts. The Snorra Edda distinguishes between the good ljosálfar and the evil subterranean døkkálfar, who may be the same race as the Dwarves. In Anglo-Saxon England, the Elves were believed to co-exist with humans, and magical powers were attributed to them (see Alaric Hall, Elves in Anglo-Saxon England).

Similar beings (called Tuatha Dé Danann or Daoine Sidhe in Irish, Tylwyth Teg in Welsh) also occur in Celtic mythology, where they inhabited the British Isles before the Celtic landtaking and function as cultural heroes. The Tuatha Dé Danann originally were human beings but later became gods, and receded into the Otherworld when the land was taken by the ancestors of the Irish people.

So we all came from Asia?

who the fuck said niggers are up to dark elves level?

>up to dark elves level
That's like, what, 3 kilometers below sea level? I mean, they never staight up say how low the underdark is, but we can assume.

Well do you believe niggers have non-corrupt leaders if not warlord leaders in their country? Do you not believe they are good leaders?

If they were godlike elven heroes why did they die like bitches or run off when people showed up.

That may all be legitimate, but I already prefaced "if elves are Asians"

If elves are Asians then wood elves would be Pacific Islanders is still a true statement.

>destroy 2 major population centers with nuclear arms
>they're so fucking angry at us that they start to consume more of our media and commerce than we do giving us this shortage of both while breaking our spines with these wads of money
>american males visiting the country are essentially raped by their women in a unique attempt to physically and emotionally weaken them from pure spite for generations
>they're so spiteful that their killing off their own ways in favor of extreme versions of ours just we can't beat them in crazy offshoots of christianity
>they're even trying to make technology better than we do just so we have benchmarks to meet and exceed to attempt to exhaust our greatest minds

this

asians are more like dwarfs

That makes sense actually

I think Polynesians are Orcs.

I'd say that Indians and Thai are closer to elves.
Similar build, and harmonious with nature.

And fuckable dudes.

What are Sandniggers?

being a savage isnt the same as "harmonious with nature"

Desert dwelling humans and moon elves

I think in terms of culture (if not asthetic) Persia would be a better analogue for dwarves.

>highly traditional society
>very rigid hierarchical culture
>ruled by kings serving under a high king
>expert craftsmen

They're the dark elves maybe?

>Dark skinned
>Mostly evil

Idk, I'm not familiar with elves

Wait, South Asians from that area have to be the Wood Elves.

Them Gooks hide in jungle and shit.

Elves aren't savages

Neither are non-Dravidian Indians or Thai people

>being a savage isnt the same as "harmonious with nature"
Yeah, because nothing in nature is savage.

aren't orcs mongols?

Persians are Asians, Central Asians. Also everything you've said would be true of pre-communist China or pre-westernized Japan.

i kind of like the idea of amerindians especially in north america as night elves

Yeah that's a good point. They were the inspiration for Klingons too.

Well no. Since Elves are an european myth.

True, but the persians were known for sick beards, which the chinese and japanese were not.

mongols were called The golden HORDE

That is totally irreverent to his statement.

They live 1000s of years more or less with the same partner. Extended partnerships tend to lead to sexual boredom then experimentation.

Elves are kinky as all hell. They would very likely be nymphos if they existed.

I think orcs would be a better fit for Huns, Vandals, or Goths.

Orcs aren't usually big on cavalry.

Depends which elves we're going with. If we're talking Tolkien, elves die if they cheat on their partner or get raped, so kinkiness and sleeping around seems unlikely.

Wat, no, Elves = Finns, estonians, etc

nigga wat

>Mostly evil
Drows are Jews. They steal and they use secret magic.

No it's not. It's not a statement it's a question. And the answer is valid.

>wood elves
>not Woad Elves
missed opportunity
also Camelot was a meh movie

But they're not dark skinned enough.

How is the origin of the myth at all relevant to his question? Something being the equivalent of something else isn't dependent on any origins.

>Persian
>expert craftsmen

better than asians?

>historical accuracy

Tolkien elves could be very into BDSM.

>Okay honey, today's safeword is "hobbit". *Ker-CRACK*

see

You got a good point with the beards. Asians have the worst beards.

Vietnamese.

lol

B E A R D S

E

A

R

D

S

The mythological origin is born from Germanic and Nordic culture, so their depictions tend to be more like Nordic people than Asian people.

please kill yourself

beside that, asians are better at making shit. they are smaller and most don't see the sun for most of their lives.

>blood elves - nords
looks mostly
>night elfs - american indians (SA)
cool buildings in the forest, rituals etc
>orcs - mongols or some other nomads
obviously
>dwarves - persians
beards, were great before, now sort of suck(beards)
>gnomes - east asians
ingenious and clever with technology
>trolls - caribbean people
accent
>tauren - north american indians
mother earth, nature etc
>undead/forsaken - muslims
shunned, but driven by a common cause to turn anyone into their own

mostly based on warcraft, but who cares, i grew up w it

rate

EQUIVALENT motherfucker, do you understand the word? We're talking about a real world equivalent, not the most accurate aesthetic comparison.

And just for the record I don't actually think you're wrong that asians =/= elves, I just think your reasoning is stupid.

Yeah that's not bad. For the WoW origin.

>undead/forsaken - muslims
>shunned, but driven by a common cause to turn anyone into their own
Really, you're not going Jew on that one?

Calm down faggit.

>gilneas - north korea
isolated for a long period of time etc

Warcraft orcs compare best to the Visigoths and other european tribes. Their aesthetic is generally african, but in terms of culture and organization? They're far closer to goths or picts than mongols.

>NK not britain or germany
why tho

You aren't very sexually open-minded are you? Elves can enjoy a good spanking just like anyone.

Racist.

You have american indians twice.
Slavs would be more like taurens.

slavs should be undead

..Or is that Speciest...

>Slavs would be more like taurens.
Except the Tauren (tauren is both singular and plural) are almost 1 to 1 native american plains indians.

How do slavs fit the tauren?

>You have american indians twice.
North american indians and south american indians were different though

SA indians had pyramids and weird shit in the jungle where they had rituals looked at the stars etc

NA indians sort of lived in balance with nature
yah, orcs do have a little bit of african tribe aesthetic

Elves and humans can interbreed, so it's racist.

Yeah, they do share similarities with Elves. Specifically Chinese

>Don't concern themselves too much with the affairs of humans aka non-asians - Communist, focuses on economy, doesn't get involved in wars
>Magical - Chinese homeopathy, accupuncture, traditional garbage medicine
>Longevity - Chinese people look young until they hit 50, then they look 70

I don't think Jews try to turn anyone into their own.

Some things in nature are savage =/= nature is savage...

When was the last time a panda was described as savage?

>the dragons - the jews
is more fair, possibly the black dragons
they always scheme etc.

And dragons in general tend to covet gold...

If you see savage as being the opposite of civilized, then everything in nature is savage. Save humans, anyway.

I'm really not sure dragons can have a proper comparison. *Maybe* the mongols, vikings, huns, vandals, etc, in that they tend to make towns disappear and amass great wealth, but other than that...

Does being a Muslim slav make me the lich king?

Jews

>they tend to make towns disappear and amass great wealth

lel

Yeah, the jews aren't as good at that as the mongols or huns. Or Americans.

>Trolling the white boy who doesn't know Asia is a continent, not a country

Too easy