Drug thread. What are you getting high on tonight?

Drug thread. What are you getting high on tonight?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing.

=\

blaze in my honor

weedstuff

Been vaping hard for a week or two now and i threw all my vaped buds into 4 firecrackers cooking in the oven right now. Gonna eat one when they're ready and see how it is and supplement with dabs and vape bowls as needed.

Nothing although I wish I had some Xanax. I'm waiting for my shipment of 90 Klonopin and 100 bars.

Xanax is so hard to get where im from, great stuff tho. Any scripted stuff is hard actually..

just took 800mgs of dxm and having a beer waiting for it to kick in wish me luck.

tramadol weed and alcohol

Where is that? Sticks are $5-$6 on the street but I got em for $1 each.
Have fun m8. I wish I had some, I used to get 100g of powdered DXM for $100. Fucking cops took it from me though

People who take a lot of disassociatives baffle me. What do you get out of not being a person and practically inducing temporary psychosis?

tight pussy

It's just amazing. I don't know how to explain but something about how it makes you feel and think that just blows me away. Also music sounds like you've never heard before. I've only really done DXM and MXE a few times. I've been tryna get Let forever.

visions man, good for self reflection also music sounds fucking amazing.

I fucked that post up big time. Meant to say I've only done MXE a few times. I've done 1g+ DXM doses well over 30 times. And I fucking meant Ket not let.

Pretty drunk and super blazed. Not much else to say.

Aus m8. I get 2mg bars for 20/ea. Never had a plug for oxy/val. Ill buy some off you hahaha

$20 for a bar?

you should be getting 10 for that price

This is what people tell me. Ketamin is stupid popular in the party/music scene around here and I know so many who will swear by it all day, both on its own or in conjunction with other psychedelics. I've been reluctant to try it because one time I had an intense episode of depersonalization on L and found it to be very unpleasant, but one day I'll probably give it a go.
So I've heard. But is it worth looking and acting like a zombie? Like seriously people high on that class of drugs are like what the old reefer madness ads made potheads out to be. I guess its not a big deal if you take that shit in the safety and comfort of your own home.

Damn dude that's brutal.

took a quater xtc earlier, not feeling too excited, i guess its the resistance kicking in...

shady 80s!!! my ngiga

>80s
im jelly af they dont prescribe 80s in my state unless you arfe literally fucking dying
i took like 7 15s earlier and im drooping rather nicely

nothing worse than taking some mols and getting a lame roll out of the deal. thats why its always worth it to just wait use in moderation, unless you're trying to just build your tolerance and fuck your brain of course

It's like being on a psychedelic and an opiate. It's a strong body load but I actually like it. Can be pretty incapacitating especially at high doses.

I get high on life
Sober for years now

I get gel tabs from my local dollar store 1$ for 200mg it is a shockingly cheep drug concerting the effects it has

last time i rolled was like half a year ago, so i expected it to be fine --- idk, maybe just not the right day

good for you

bitcchhh

propylhexedrine and clonazolam. also

>Last night
>propylhexedrine and 3mg etizolam
>decide to redose etizolam
>measure out about 2mg of etz from solution
>keep in my mouth for sublingual effects
>look at bottle of etizolam
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fucking fuck, this was clonazolam

If I had swallowed, it would have been a monster dose of clonaz. I threw away the rest of my etizolam after that, I end up doing stupid shit on it too often and I lack the self control to stop myself.

life

Ayy..
Got a new guy other week for 15/ea but no go till '17.
Tried gettin a script myself but docs i see are too smart. Only cunts i know are 6/day addicts so im buy outta their stash theyre not dealers per sè

I remember the days my life was outta control and I kept trying to bury all the pain in Oxy, only to realize I couldn't quit cause opiates had officially made me an addict. But hey maybe you'll get arrested tonight and that will probably more then likely be the biggest blessing of your life cause obviously your family doesn't know or care enough to have an intervention. Good luck OP. Quit before your selfish ass dies and ruins peoples lives more than you are already. Be a man you fucking faggot.

tapentadol, lorazepam.

let me buy some oxys anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Is anything cheap in Australia?

where can i get oxys in texas

.210 anyone hook it up? or h

Suicide.
Depends on whats cheap. $250aud for an oz of bud is 'cheap'. But no nothing is really

Booze

Well, in the last four hours ; two dabs, a blunt, and two bowls.
This is my life.
I'm not even that high bro.

how are none of you talking about the spirit molecule?
get on my lel

Dont go to a doctor go to a psychologist they dont care about the physical side effects as much. Tell him you fly a lot for work and are terrified of flying and it never gets better. Say one of your friends gave you some alprazolam, dont say xanax, and it worked better than anything youve tried. He will give you a small script maybe 10 or 20 mg a month which is fine for the occasional black out.

This works i do it. Also try not to get a European they are totally against benzos

weed

In about an hour heading out to a party, got 2G of coke. Pretty excited

sounds like a solid sesh

etzi and white wine.

>turning into mom

Slurping down some Pilsner Urrquell bout to roast some bud then maybe do a dab.

gonna share? hate when someones is clearly buzzing and doesnt spread the love

dmt, hash and harmine changa

Took 250mg MDMA yesterday and been smoking a bowl whole day after.

Yeah man, its a girls birthday so shes getting fucked with me and 2 of my other buddys are getting some.
For my 1 friend this will be his first time, hes a light weight when it comes to alcohol so i was just gonna give him a few speed bumps (2 or 3), does that sound good for a first time?

Gonna do shrooms for the first time. Is it anything like acid and any tips?

Good for you user. I'm trying to stay out of trouble too but still smoke a little ganja.

Imo they're quite different both how hallucinations go and introspective. But set and setting is key. Be with people you want to trip with, have a trip sitter if you want, I always do. And have fun.

ausfag detected

Climb trees.
Dont smoke until after you peak

nice numbers fam

and just have a good time trancending this physical realm, just keep your shit together and have a good time.

I've got
1 green gel acid
1 white paper 1plsd
4.5 grams of at least 2 year old mushrooms

Not sure which we should take. Probably make mushy tea. Wish I had cocaine!

best do solo in deep meditation on >3g otherwise you might as well just rave on, preferably at a music festival or equiv.

Always preferred to talk with people on psychedelics, forging friendships and shit with your best friends etc. If I do psychedelics alone I get wrecked.

Its pretty distinct from acid. More of a body high, the visuals are more organic (color/texture changes instead of patterns, the world generally looks more fluid and melty), more mentally and physically impairing than acid, but also has a much shorter duration and doesn't have the same ability to have lasting impacts on your psyche as acid does imo.

Mushrooms are best when they're just goofy, weird, giggly fun. You probably want to not eat them on an empty stomach unless you're trying to trip balls and you don't mind getting some muscle tension and other physical discomfort. Expect to sweat and feel greasy.

Mushrooms are just kind of a wildcard though. Unless you've taken the same mushrooms at the same dosage in the same environment and with the same mental and physical state, its really hard to predict what your trip is gonna be like. Just take em and see what happens, if your trip is less than pleasant itll be done greatly diminished in a couple of hours and completely over by hour 5 or 6.

>cocaine is a shit tier drug
you have LSD man, that is god tier, if it's real

Poppy tea and valium

>Always preferred to talk with people on psychedelics, forging friendships and shit with your best friends etc. If I do psychedelics alone I get wrecked.

I find mdma is better for social situations, although you do go a bit gay

>tfw been smoking for 4 nights straight

Tonight I'm just getting drunk so I can save my bud.

Not too long until you'll be on heroin but ay I just do blues lol I wish I could get some oc80s

>a bit gay

I go full homo

I used to eat 3+ grams every weekend and sometimes more than once, most of the time by myself, for like 3 months. Never was into meditation back then but I've started recently and would like to try doing so on booms.

Same, but I never had trouble taking shrooms by myself, just big doses of acid. A big dose of L solo is a great way to induce an ego-death type experience, which more often than not is going to be EXTREMELY unpleasant. Mine I was recovering from for like 3 weeks.

poppy tea and dmt, closest to embodied nirvana i've ever felt

I do both. MDMA is happiness in quantities, whilst LSD [can] be quality happiness. All depends on sett and setting, never rule out the other.

>go a bit gay

Sometimes when I roll I get the urge to rage but usually I just want to go full homo, yes. Acid is probably the best drug I've ever taken for raving/dancing.

>I used to eat 3+ grams every weekend and sometimes more than once, most of the time by myself, for like 3 months. Never was into meditation back then but I've started recently and would like to try doing so on booms.

solo with nangs at the peak ;)

lucky bastard. I just ran through both my 80's this mornig and am gearing up to be sick tomorrow since i can't meet my guy until monday. I have a few Kpins to ease the pain.

I'd be scared of DMT elves.

I'm thinking of steeping poppy pods in vodka to make a kind of laudanum

First time I did LSD I experienced ego death. Was originally with my friends but was listening to music and simply drifted away. The most unpleasant experience of my life, don't regret a thing though.

LSD also helped me figuring out how to pass my biochemistry exam. Same first trip.

don't underestimate K. the k hole is an incredibly safe and beautiful place for a 1 hour holiday

lol, don't be, they're hilarious.
secret is hit 30mg not 100mg, can't go awry

getting turnt off them antibiotics my dude

phenibut and weed

Waiting on meth now.
Should arrive any minute now.

>don't regret a thing though.
Oh yeah, me neither. I just never recommend anyone go seeking it out or tell anyone to take psychedelics in such a way that may induce it because I wouldn't want anyone to end up in that situation without having only themselves to blame for it.

Baltimore scramble (highly cut heroin).

I am getting high on God, you charlatan.

Ooo poppy tea those were the days. I always wanted to extract the morphine from that stuff.

Hell no. I know I experienced it because I went away from the group and simply was left with my own mind in an unfamiliar environment. Eventually when I had a mental breakdown and I talked to my trip sitters it was better within 10 minutes. Rest of the trip was amazing.

I don't do nitrous at all really, but I understand why that would be good at the peak.

Is meth really as bad as its popularly portrayed?

Oh man. That one takes me back. I haven't had scramble in ages. One of those guys is a good shot.

You getting in on Edmondson ave or beechfield?

I moved from the area awhile ago.

I hate it when trip sitters do the "Hey... you ok? YOU OK? HEY DUDE YOU OK???" thing.

That looks like a comfy Saturday evening at home. I'm having one of those myself thanks to the snowstorm.

just bought some bubba kush. Got a good 3/8 oz. Thinking bout rolling a skinny blunt and bong-ing the rest or just bong-ing all of it.

They kept asking me but I couldn't get words out my mind. I thought NOOO HELP but I said "it's.. Interesting".. They are amongst my bffs and helped me when they saw I got FUCKED and then it all went better.

Moderation, you hillbilly. Also, I'm sure you know that guy who drinks and does stupid shit like punch holes in his walls and piss on things. If you're that kinda goy you shouldn't dabble with harder substances.

where u aat?

lol that's like telling someone to relax. Best thing to do is make someone on a bad one comfortable and to try and distract them, assuming that there aren't any benzos available. Absolutely no qualms about taking or giving someone a benzo when the L gets too real, an anxiety attack on a fat dose is practically the worst thing in the world.

fucked on dxm right now

It absolutely can be. It's a matter of willpower. I, personally, am capable of only smoking out for a weekend every few months. I can function; I'm not an addict. It IS, however, very addictive and very psychologically powerful. I've seen it destroy and end lives.

Try with EXTREME caution and never be afraid to admit if you are, in fact, addicted and need help.

plz advise fucked up user

Has anyone hear gotten to the point where you dont care about drugs anymore?

Happened a year and half ago for me. I used to do heroin and just got bored of it. I used subs to get off, but i dont care about it anymore.