How do you feel about the new M.J. will be an afroamerican girl

How do you feel about the new M.J. will be an afroamerican girl
-zendaya-
yep calling all the spideys

>boring

Hot redheads are super hard to find but gold when discovered.

Isn't she listed as "Michelle" and not Mary Jane?

true
but movies have failed up til now; spideys gfs have been lame so far

fuck you web boy

Don't you talk shit abou Emma Stone, nigger, she nailed it

supposedly our new great leader doesn't like the idea
not for a racist thing, just because this idea don't follow the canon

Sure but spidey was lame in that one so negates it.

. Who even reads comics anymore anyway?

Fuck it, they can make Batman a transexual mexican named Bruno Waynefonso for all I care.

Let me show ya how it's done, deadsy.

>How do you feel about the new M.J. will be an afroamerican girl
Alternate film title "SpiderMan Gets AIDS"

she's a circle jerk away from being white.

No, Michael Jackson was an elderly white woman.

or michonne cuz yo know, da hood

yet another shitty spiderman movie?

why?

every reboot and continuation of super hero movies and such. star wars and all that shit being remade and what not, ghostbusters and shit, it's all junk. it's all rehashed brainwashing material to make the younger generation who will want to go and see the film accepting and think it's normal. it's all a political and private agenda being pushed via media and hollywood. tons of people are already seeing through it, it's junk, unoriginal and shit made

Sup Forums was right again

No it has to do with retention rights. They are forced to release crap to maintain ownership....

I generally avoid getting overly worked up over fictional characters.

Comic books are for man children

Who the hell cares? Why does it matter? She's a fictional character. If the movie doesn't suck a diseased buffalo penis, what's the problem?

>american spiderman gets a black gf
>jap spiderman gets a giant fucking robot

>Emma Stone as gwen
yes she was a good one, but the studio just fucked up the continuity

as long as is not another dawson's creek like the last spiderman

Evens pizza hut wings
Odds delicio pizza

Why do they have to succumb to the SJW bullshit? Why can't they just create new, fun minority characters and leave the old shit alone!!!!!!!!!!

Why not? We already have Mexican superman

>another shitty spiderman movie
Why do you think they will...

you know, because 'diversity'

Hopefully she doesn't have many lines, because that bitch can't act her way out of a wet paper bag.

or that spaghetti spiderfat

mj's always been a redhead white girl
why not not make new cool black comic book characters rather than blackwash old white ones
like with the force awakens, sure the movies kinda written like shit and not a great movie overall but the casting of finn was great, they didnt make han solo a black guy or cast chewie as a overly hairy indian man, they just made a new cool black character and thats all good (besides smashing the whole "white supremacist" narrative people are trying to push onto the empire)

Check'd

maybe he'll throw his web to some kids

That bitch is too hot to be a nigger you stupid faggot

Marvel is done as far as I'm concerned. Ever since the female Thor fiasco it's quite obvious who they want their audience to be. Until the actively state that they will stop the SJW pandering, I'm not supporting any of their shit.

i think she'll be pretty good, but i'm concerned about the futuristic look they're going with

>pic related, it's her in the MJ screen test

or like in rogue one
make a new version -like spidey-ham or whatever- & do the shit they want

I just think it is adorable how when the decision to cast not Mary Jane as Mary Jane is criticized, someone connected with the movie says, Heros come in all colors and should be equally represented for everyone, or some shit like that, and I am all for that. But those who are against it get shot down as racist assholes. Yet when Matt Damon or Scarlett Johansson show up in roles that are traditionally Asian or even just in an Asian setting, everyone has a free pass to lose their fucking minds and it is called progressive. What happened to equal representation then?

Finn was fucking boring though. His script and lines just felt flat.

it's been said a million times, I guess the_donald/poltards are too triggered to comprehend...she isn't playing mary jane

She's fucking hot!
I'm sorry that you're such a huge faggot, op.

And Sup Forums isn't?