Women are better than men

Women are better than men

whites are better than niggers

well, yeah. women are better than men.

it's not too late to save what's left of your humanity, males.

At whining

yes they are they are great at popping out babies.

>Women are better than men
When are men peeiodicly bleeding once a month and emotionally unstable for a week?
check em

>Said no one ever

women cant do anything useful. Repair things. Build things. Physical labor and not like gardening like mexican 110 degree heat cement laying physical labor.

and if men could pop out babies we'd do it better anyway

The cells in a woman are different than a man's cells. At their most basic core men and women are fundamentally different. What is your contribution to this existence? Creative and directive energies are used by people to live better lives.

women at university(gender studies, undefined arts faggoty meaningless programs.

Men at university(engineering, scientific research, useful skills used to make the world better) Also mens skin ages slower and is tougher.

They might be, at the attractive or powerful jobs in society. If men were removed from all of the menial yet necessary jobs, civilization would crumble in a matter of weeks.

Idk, I'm a girl working on my Pharm.D for pharmaceutical engineering and most of my friends are women going into medical and law school. I'm still a slave whore to men, but, like, don't base your argument on falsehoods.

So men can have their way with you without fearing repercussions?
Where the heck in the world do you live, where you can simultaneously achieve a Pharm.D and have no legal bodily authority?

If they were false hoods why is it a proven fact that all stem fields are still dominated by men

I have legal authority, I'm just extremely submissive. I choose to be a slave whore. And Arizona.

i hate arizona. glad i left

Well, I'm not denying that more men may choose to go into STEM fields, I was saying that you're kinda making assumptions and generalizing. Besides, until sorta recently in history, it was frowned upon for females to go to college at all - it makes total sense that more men would have an education and career STEM because, well, more men have an education in general.

no

Yeah, it's pretty shitty.

Oh, well as long as it happens between consenting adults. So you were just here to tell us you chose stem and have some female friends who did the same?
I had the best version of eggs benedict I've tried, in Arizona. Just for them I like Arizona.

>feminism threads in general

this cunt isnt she nothing but a whore. she only good for fucking n maybe not even that

she so stupid she still dont know im posting her pics on here. she believes anything i tell her

Essentially, yeah. Times are changing, careers are becoming more and more gender neutral, so the generalization just wasn't a fair one without context. Plus, the OP made a subjective statement anyway; (ignoring that they're a troll) there's no point in arguing because there's no way to objectively prove that either gender is better.

ok

how can u say this stupid whore is smart when she sent me all these pics n more

I would take it one further and say that trying to figure out which gender is better is a moot point. Since both genders are needed for our survival. Earning a degree on merit alone should be gender neutral, because I'm sure people of either gender will have something to contribute to all of the fields they decide on.

will post new pics in a min

Naturally, yes, we need both. But through genetic engineering and some nifty molecular embryology, we can artificially fertilize eggs/create eggs to fertilize, rendering a separation of the sexes obsolete and basically rewriting thousands of years of natural development.

Okay, shut the fuck up. You're probably just "Katrina" seeking attention. Nobody wants your nudes, make your own fucking thread.

im not the whore dumbass im dating her to get her in bed if you read my posts before you would know i wanna fuck her n her mom n asked for advice about it cuz her mom has a bf n idk how to go about getting her in bed

How many people can afford that though?
I'm pretty sure most procreation will be done the old-fashioned way, long after that method has been perfected and released to the public.
And hopefully will still go on after the method is affordable. Because I believe the genetic randomness of sexual procreation is still key for our survival.

nice poon

its the only good thing about her. her mom is sexy tho. i hope her moms cunt is as good as hers

>emotionally unstable for a week

where are these superwomen? here, they're emotionally unstable 3wk/mo, and outright batshit crazy 1wk/mo

BFI? CP? CP?

women r only good for sex

what bfi? not cp

well, we had more common sense back then; sometimes sympathy for lower lifeforms has drawbacks, like educating women. too late to fix that mistake.

Does that just mean you want the human race to die out? Or would you naturally reproduce with some cucked males or some shit

Well the "new way" would be limiting, surely. I was just saying that both sexes aren't necessary, but I was honestly just being nit-picky to spur further conversation. I just really like science

i love girls

Are you the same guy who posted last night from Wayne county?

yea y? if u want more you have to wait till i get more

So do I, science is cool, no matter how much of a nerd it makes me. Now we just gotta find a way to do it like Arnold in Junior and give men the same chance of being mothers.

Is your name James W? I might know you but you never answered me last night

i loooooove women

who is this? how you know me?

yeah but univeristy was for the upper echelon as fuck back then anyways.

Actually, across the western countries, women are taking over in numbers in most fields. Won't be long before more women in general has a higher education than men.

I would say yes.

When a scientist finds some new discovery, he's doing it for the pussy. When a dictator, gasses thousands of innocents, he's doing it to maintain his endless supply of women. When a musician writes a song, it is so he can sing it to the girl he wants to fuck. Without women, life would suck.

Robowomen. Checkmate.

I'm only talking about as little as 40-50 years ago, homie. Back when women were limited to being secretaries, waitresses, and homemakers - this is post community college. Even going a thousand years, even in the aristocratic classes, men would be educated while the women would be "educated in homemaking."

>Even going a thousand years, even in the aristocratic classes, men would be educated while the women would be "educated in homemaking."
That only really related to the aristocracy, among the poor everyone was expected to be useful somehow, different physiques and inherent issues with different work fields just divided into what we'd call gendered occupations.
It's only because we have such a high standard of living, that we can now let everyone pursue whatever education they want. Before this wealth came to us all, you were judged on merit, no matter which gender you were. Unless you were an aristocrat, who could afford having children with no other use than marrying away.

in being worse at everything

Fpbp

Tits. Timestamp.
>or get out

Seeing at how almost everything men have achieved was directly or indirectly inspired by their desire to fuck women...

>Childbirthing would be a competitive sport.

that's been wrong since time began

just check out this website

www.womenarebetterthanmen.com

Men are always emotionally unstable its just we were raised to not show it. Not only women have emotions. Sure some men are mysoginystic, some are complete assholes, but you can't judge them all by a few. I think that men and women are equal and anyone who says different is stupid.

Not even all men are equal, how the fuck are men and women going to be equal?
get over it, they're already TREATED equally (actually, women are treated better but get to pretend that they're not) and given equal OPPORTUNITIES. we can do nothing else to make them more equal.
the rest is just fucking biology. they wake up to fuck up, men wake up to work

Listen all men and women can be equal but their choices ruin that. But everyone is equal because anyone could make those same stupid choices. If 2 people are unequal then its because the lesser one made worse decisions conscientiously.