VIRGIN THREAD

VIRGIN THREAD
Tell us your age and why are you still one

I am 30.

I don't get out.

im 20
I dont know m8 i dont get to talk to nice woman and im shy and dont like to drink alcohol and stuff.

>24
>don't go out often
>don't know how to be forward with women
>have phimosis and below average size penis

I'm 25 don't go out play vidya and workout and I'm 5'8 and balding

Lost it at 17

me again
this only my penis is ok

I'm 17.

Too young. Also, no GF.

i'm 39,

gave up a long time ago, dont care anymore.

whats with u OP

WHAT
dont you dare giving fucking up what is the problem with u

why don't you just pay for it?

I have a small dick
and I'm fat
but I tell myself it's not worth losing weight because my dick is small anyways

i wouldnt pay either. im 20. maybe hes 2 proud

Well I couldve put my penis in a vagina i just didnt.. its not that big a deal someday ill meet a girl who I can actually trust with any luck. Someone who isnt conniving or a treacherous slut.

how small ?
how was it rated in D-rate thread ?

26 almost 27. I'm not a virgin I just wanted to let you guys know.

Im 21, have never even had a conversation with a non-family female

>tfw nice body and decent dick and pretty good looking
>still virgin at 30 because of this

how have you achieved that LOL

gave up three chances to get laid by now because im soooooo stupid and dense
First was i didnt see the signs of this one chick who just wanted me
the second was when i was drunk and i didnt take the chance with this scooter chick
the third was when a girl out right told my coworkers she wanted my dick and wanted to take me from work and fuck me and i thought my coworkers were just playing a joke on me (the long version just make me almost cry how dumb i was)

17 and probably attractive enough. never rly put much effort into girls or trying to lose it but recently got a long distance gf who i plan on fucking next time she visits kek

Terrified of nearly any social interaction to the point of going out of my way to avoid them

how are those Quran studies going?

Fat, unattractive, small dick and even smaller bank account. That's like all of the deadly sins for attracting women, right?

Fuck off in not a muslim

youre forgetting "shitty personality"

it's about 3-4 inch
it doesn't look bad just small
when I'm cumming it looks (or really gets) bigger, I don't know if I can do something there

whatever you say muhammed

maybe train so your heart can pump moe blood into it xD i dont know

kek

Im not a filthy sand nigger

Yeah yeah, that too. I mean, it comes along with all the other, ya know?

0 confidence and social anxiety. If I was mentally stable I'm sure I'd be pulling my fair share.

Me thinks the Lady doth protest too much

I'b got my dick cut off

Too introverted to give a fuck about making the effort to socialize with a woman long enough to fuck

Sometimes think I might be asexual

Same Im decent looking just 0 social skills

literal nazi, women dont like it

>no money
>antisocial

>27
>kissless virgin
>never had a gf
>5'5 manlet
>15 lbs overweight
>'6 dick
>still live with parents
>drive '94 honda
why do i still continue living, Sup Forums?

Haven't tried and don't care

too stressful for me

Popped the cherry 13 years ago. I'm up to 23 women at the moment.

Im doing an expriment:
What happens when a troll is fed?
Result:
It gets fat and complacent.

having testosterone levels too low for you to acquire a boner doesn't mean you're "asexual"

You can lose that weight in a month, your dick is average and you have a vehicle. Have you tried not being pathetic and just taking some sort of affirmative action, on anything?

dont forget martyrdom'll end that virginity
and youll get a bunch of hairy virgins in the afterlife that wont realize how much you suck in bed
allahu ackbar my friend

I'm a socially inept introvert with tourettes...doesn't make such a good combination lol. There's a chance I won't die alone though...

Wow you sure do like talking about sandniggers onii-chan

just operate bro, i did it last summer, shit is cash now

>24
>attractive
>in-shape
>college graduate
>full time job, pays fairly well considering my age
>big dick

>introverted, no social skills
>never tried because I never cared about having sex

19 socially awkward skinny fuck.
women dont like skinny fucks or awkards

16, idk, too much Games on my Steam Account ^^

>I never cared about having sex
kek. keep telling yourself that user.

Ah haha, that's why you're a virgin. "Conniving slut" part kinda gives away your bitterness over the fact women don't like ugly autists

i'm 31

i hate my body, i have saggy skin

Not sure if I blame Sup Forums. I've been here for 10 fucking years now. I'm sure it fucked up my 12 year old mind.

i wont pay for it because i just dont care anymore

Post pics. Are you hot?

>25 years old
>crippling autism
>overweight
>pizzaface

What did u operate, bro?

18, total beta fag, small dingus

>20 khv
>Awkwardness
>Rural area
>Never even tried

23 have realy bad hyperhidrosis. sweat all day every day. talking to any girl for a long period of time makes me sweat so much.. specifically my nose area. always have to wipe it with my shoulders.. hands sweat like crazy. but i dont try to let bring me down.. but its hard with this condition

Not virgin but boi, did I had it hard to lose it

how small?

just like calling a spade a spade, ahmed

fuck off nigger

>i'm 14

A real 40 year old virgin? (I envy u) some how sex and girls ruin and kill a part of u. is really not all is cracked up to be

23. religion.

5 inches dud

Chubby
Introverted

23, lost it 6 months ago at age 22

shit was tight yo

Small dick, smaller self confidence
No money
Kinda fat
Also I don't even try to go out, social interaction is not exactly my thing

21 and still a virgin, being a virgin keeps you a virgin after 20. And im 5'6

Never tried really, and all the people I hung out with were always cooler than I was so when we went to parties and stuff any of the girls actually worth having sex with went for my friends instead. I was the nerdy/funny guy that for some reason was always invited to hang out with the cool people. Now I'm in college, and don't really know anyone that well, and I'm drowning in work.....

>why don't you just go outside user
What do they mean by this?

Peach-fuzz on my face...

u cant say that

35yo, went to prostitute, couldn't mantain erection, give up on life.

samefag here 19 almost 20 sorry

I don't get out much, only to attend lectures. I had one girl fall for me, she asked me to be her boyfriend three times but I don't really like her. She's crazy af

31. Went through college telling myself "once I graduate I'll start dating"

"once I get a job I'll start dating"

"going to gradschool so once I graduate I'll start dating"

"Got my masters but I'm making shit money and live with my parents...once I start my career I can afford to date"

31. Just started my career. Live on my own, pay all my bills. Fuck life has been passing by but I'm learning I should have gotten some experience in dating when I was younger.

I'm a professional, ~8inch dick, average in appearance, husky but not to the point where I get winded running up a few flights of stairs. Just starting to date, haven't hit it off with anyone yet....but I still wonder if waiting this long has crippled me emotionally.

25, I talk to people like I'm still on Sup Forums. Turns out people don't like being called faggots.

I feel you bro, is like reading my life

23 and i'm an autist.

>27
5'10" height
128lbs
Respiratory Therapist

Realized early on that women aren't even worth the sex. I'll keep my virginity, they can keep their bullshit.

Even funnier yet is the older I get, the more these bitches make advances toward me like they care about me. Not wanting a family bitches, my money too.

>18
i am a true beta male. cant talk to woman for shit i just lose my spaghetti, i did receive nudes once though.
>inb4 post em
it was awhile ago so i dont have em anymore
worst part is that i am, at least have been told, that im decently attractive and rather tall (6'1), im just weird and awkward as shit.

I think sex is primitive and for cavemen. Sex spreads disease, and overpopulates the planet.

Dude who tye fuck do you think you are? Like you are so special that no girl can measure up to your standards. You have more problems than being a virgin, you delusional prick. Fuck im so pissed at you and I dont even know you. Fuckimg dickhead.

Because I'm a pussy and I always back out.

15. Way to fucking young

underage b&

Dude being 19 and a virgin isnt a big deal. When you are ready you are ready. So just chill, work out, read and be interesting.

>25
>short, fat and have a little dick
>i also dont go out anywhere

Yeah, always tell myself that but a lot of people at my school have sex. Like it's not uncommon to hear people talking about it on the bus. It's fucking surreal.

18 and all the women in my town are underaged or complete bitches