Live alone

>live alone
>have a house with pool
>go outside
>see this
>"hi, sorry i sneaked in your pool"

wat do?

Give the girl some food dude. Looks like some random chick from a random african country begging for aid.

Black mail, so much sex

release the kraken.

Probably say "shit I didn't know I had a pool out here" then proceed to swim laps to stay buff

Tell her to leave and don't come back or I'm calling the police. What any sane man would do.

Lmao bullshit

it's december, how'd you get in a winterized pool bitch?

tell her to get the fuck off of my property take her home and inform her parents that she broke into my house and that I could press charges if I wanted to.

Enjoy your ban

turn 180 deg and moon walk away

Call the cops and report her

GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!

wet her hair so she looks older like 12 or 13

Tell her it's snuck not sneaked

Make her eat eggs

Palm Springs faggot

Shoot myself to death to avoid the police, turn 360 degrees and walk away a free man

Paedophiles BTFO

pretty much this, she looks anorexic

feed the poor girl

let her play in the pool as much as she wants because she is poor and cant even afford to eat something

>Stalk her
>Sneak into room at night
>Wake up girl and say, "It's snuck, not sneaked"

do a 360 degrees and moonwalk

invite inside for pepsi and cheese pizza

I guess she just wants to suck a dick or something so just show my dick

why are her arms so spindley and loli-like?

Say
>"it's ok lol you can come anytime you like"
>"when you're done you can use my towels inside the bathroom
>proceeded to lure her inside
>tie her up
>shove dick up her tight butthole

>cheese pizza

Enjoy the party van you gay baby

Somebody is going to post CP in this thread I can feel it

FUCKING NORMIES

underrated

do a 720 and walk away

Mild kek

waiting patiently for that one madman

PERMABAN REQUESTING CP YOU CAN APPEAL IN 9001 YEARS OR WHEN YOU SUCK MOOT'S GAY COCK

I don't know whats more disturbing, you, or that you'd serve Pepsi to someone.

It's 360 degrees fucking newfag

kek, haven't seen that 1 in a while

I think if you said all those things to her, she'd probably run away before you had a chance to actually do them. Also, why would you say it out loud?

Ask her "Does this milk taste salty? Or like coins?"

just to be that person. sneaked is english, snuck is american

you never had pizza after a nice swim in the pool? its a great combo

don't mind me, i'm just lurking

If you turn 360 then you end up facing the same direction dipshit

This.

tell her to bring her friends next time

make her sign a liability waiver in case she drowns

You're trying too hard

fuck off Niko

say
>this is a non heated outdoor pool, we're in mid december. keep fucking swimming because i won't go in there if you go hypothermia.

>ITT: retarded millennials trying to be cool

Sex

*facepalm
Lurk moar newfriend

"you think you're scared? I have to swim out of here alone"

its make her eat ALL the eggs

fuck off roman i don't want to go bowling

>hey babbe wat r u doin :)
>oh just avin a go at the swimmers pool
>orly.... wink wink
>unpack dick
>ooo wat is it? may i touch it?
>touche, i blink

"it's cool. All you have to do is ask."

why she have no belly button?

Sorry tripdaddy, want me to give you a hands free orgasm?

i see what you did there.

Throw her out

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Spot the newfag
>2016
>still falling for this bait

Boi.

>gay baby

Fourth grader detected.

Yes, because it's winter all over the world.

kys

eat my ass patrician boy

cause you have no brain
stupid millennial

That girl is from Brasil.

STOP. NO. BAD PENIS. SIT.

Post more faggot

It's a meme you dip

Shitty tumblr meme, to be fair

nb4 chris hansen

He was charged with sexual assault on a minor

user, just stahp.

bitch could tie her shoes w/out bendin ovah

Do a cannonball.

ask if anyone else knows she's here.

>fake news

>Tell her she can stay as long as she wants
>go to basement
>Grab four or so extension chords
>Go to kitchen
>Chain chords to toaster
>Open window and throw toaster in the pool

lulz

ask her if she wants to lose her virginity.

u should feel ashamed, kid

trolls trolling trolls trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll trolling troll

ask her if she want's to take my virginity

I'd call the police and have her arrested for trespassing. Maybe she might learn a little respect for other people property and privacy.

removed to save bandwidth

MODS MODS MODS

You seriously don't know the difference between "cords" and "chords"? I hate your school.

drain the pool

In Freedom land you could just shoot her
That'd teach her a lesson

>go outside
Hahahaha.. fucking normie.

Newfags need to die in a fire. Lurk more, faggot.

Why doesn't this pic come up with any results when I reverse image search?

pffthahaha this is how shillary lost the election

replace mods mods mods

with racist racist racist...