Thrash Metal

Best Thrash Band?

Megadeth is the only right answer

Carnivore -- but only if you take the best stuff from their only two albums and pretend it's one amazing album.

Evanescence
...no wait, they're Death Metal.

megadeth when they were in their prime it's not even close

don't listen to megadeth plebs

no one wants to admit it but the correct answer is Metallica, with Voivod and Coroner trailing.

Of mice and men is superior

I have never found a thrash metal band with a great discography. There's usually 1-2 phenomenal albums with everything else poor in comparison. Am I pleb or this just common in the genre?

it's objectively megadeth because they released the two best thrash albums

>peace sells
>rust in peace

but thrash metal is gay, even by metal standards. Those albums just happen to be exceptional

after the mid 80s every possible concept for thrash metal had been used up, so everything after that is going to suck because it's just rehashing what had already been done

Rust In Peace era Megadeth. Nothing tops it off.

Demolition Hammer

Imagine if slayer were good

Coroner

>Persecution Mania/Agent Orange-era Sodom
>Slayer from 1983 'till 1990 (World Painted Blood and Christ Illusion had some nice tracks tho)
>Carnivore

fucking this.

Megadeth are my favorite band ever. Marty is the reason I even picked up guitar.

Much love to Watchtower, Dark Angel, Testament and Anthrax too.

Megadeth have always been fucking great, even if some of their albums dive into standard rock melodies.

Their 90's material past Rust in Peace is VERY underrated.

Vektor is the best modern thrash band out there, only elitists (muh glam, muh shitty tape recorded black metal) hate this masterpiece

AOTY 2016

Razor, Aspid,Shah,slayer,megadeth,toxik,coroner,testament,early exodus, 90's overkil, and honestly annihilator, Sepultura...

the first track is the only good song on there

Coroner