What is the most painful thing a human can experience?

what is the most painful thing a human can experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
youtube.com/watch?v=wRXnzhbhpHU
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...That

If it's not birth I don't know what is. After seeing how much blood and shit came out of my gf when she had our kids I can't imagine what could feel worse.

My life

surely there is something worse

Regret

Burning alive

Source: I've been set on fire before

47 years without love and sex.

The death of your true love/soul mate

Being sober

Surviving a plane crash in a remote region after having been burned alive by the plane's fuel, away from medical treatment.

It's kidney stones
Or this

Love

Stepping on a lego

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

This.

+1 internet

Sliding down a razor blade in to a pool of alcohol

As far as torture goes, The Tub would be pretty fucking horrible. The convicted person would be placed in a wooden tub with only their head sticking out. After that, the executioner would paint their faces with milk and honey; and soon, flies would begin to feed on them. The victim would also be fed regularly and would end up swimming in their excrement. After a few days, maggots and worms would devour their body as they decayed alive.

Source: I have a lot of fucking spare time

Scaphism, also known as the boats.

Look it up, faggots.

Listening to a Democrat right now in the United States.

>Hoe got hoed with a hoe.

>love
Essential.

>sex
Nice, but not essential and overrated.

Unrequited love.

>because hiring a prostitute is hard

I have zero sympathy. You're a virgin by choice.

its not birth

Coming to this board.

someone post the penis papercut pic

Now that's a "hoe".

(Kiddin' on.)

But why is she giving birth to a shovel?

>my autistic brain gives me a choice in matters

get stabbed in the asshole

Getting singles

Had kidney stones

Went to hospital

Nurse said "I've had 5 kids and I would have another one if it meant no kidney stones"

/thread

underrated. that would really fucking suck.

Your moms face when you was born.

born black

Cluster headaches

youtube.com/watch?v=wRXnzhbhpHU

>implying fucking a prostitute is what all people want
I'd rather die a virgin than fuck a hooker for my first time.

Kidney/Bladder stones

hurt worse than my compound fracture of the femur

Marriage.

this

Burning is the highest in pain but I heard the thing were this thing in your stomach breaks and your organs drop is extremely painful as well

Divorce

desire

constant humiliation

Being shot in both legs while having acid thrown on your arms. After than you are thrown from a plane to fly down to your death at the height of 12,500 feet. Also you just found it your wife cheated on you and your son is gay. That is one way to die painfully . Both emotionally and physically broken.

If she's having your kids, marry her.
Do something for your kids that they'll thank you for.

Giving Birth to you

"Burning is the highest in pain" Highest what? I doubt the validity of these measurements anyway. I could burn alive over 20 seconds, but have every single piece of my body slowly removes using rusty pliers while soaked in vinegar and salt over the course of 48 hours and I would be BEGGING to be burned alive just to end it. Summers over gtfo

So basically she died from eternal bleeding.
>+1 if you know what I'm talking about

Why would anyone care that their son is gay? Cuz they're a bigot?

>If she's having your kids

Don't marry her. When she decides to take other cocks, she won't be able to take half your stuff along with the other cocks.

+1? You on the wrong website retard.

damn you were in that thread huh?

had the same experience as other anons downthread.

Talking to ED nurse as she's giving me IV dilaudid for kidney stones and she said stones are more painful by far.

Also had a car door slammed shut on my fingers when I was 5 - stones are the fucking worst. You have no fucking idea how bad they are.

Many historical accounts of suicide, experimental surgery trying to alleviate the pain.

Yeah genital pain is bad. But OP's post was genital pain so.... worthless post. TRY AGAIN FAGGOT!

Whoa, I didn't expect someone to get it.
Sometimes I think Sup Forums is just the same dozen of guys posting, and we keep bumping into each other without knowing.
But it's good to share the memory.

Smart guy

Why is Sup Forums full of 90 year olds today?

Too close to home. Sober 26 Days.

why wouldnt you care if you had a son that turned into a fukking faqqot? its not bigoted to want to have a normal son

You've basically failed as a parent if your son decides he wants to be gay.

Dipshit you meant 48

What has the duration of pain to do with the strength of it? It would also probably take you 1-5 minutes to die by burning and in your scenario you would pass out quickly, unless someone injects you adrenaline, which would then decrease your pain feeling

this is bait

0-4 fap
5-9 sleep

Heartbreak

Get over yourself. You're gonna die a virgin unless you let someone in past your self imposed wall.

roll

not getting trips

how did you do that?

According to neurological studies the most painful natural occurrence in the human body is bone cancer and then a close second would be kidney stones. The most painful unnatural occurrence would be a small caliber close range shot to the kneecap.

Ever heard of the most painful insect bite? It's called the Bullet Ant, it's pain can be compared to the pain of a bullet.

pathetic as fuck, I'm on my hands and knees begging you to please have sex

o

Put me in the screen cap please

nice

sssssssssssssssssshit

chekd

wut

are you fucking kidding me?

Weak script kid

I'd say this is up there:
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Here's the pain chart for reference, from the looks of it shit looks painful,
imagine this all over your body.
I heard some shit about a tribe, that to be a man or warrior you gotta put on gloves with hundreds of these for 5 minutes and only at the end your skin remains black for days.

i top your 666 with 222

TRIPS WAR

/mlp/

well , physically , just a couple of days ago , i had a medical condition where your intestine basically wraps arounds itself , and from what i was able to find , its up there when it comes to most painful things. And i can tell that even tho its been two days im still scared shitless of it comin back. If i could describe it , it was as if someone shoved a burning hot steel beam in my gut and started mushing my organs around. It also affected my ribs , lungs , and heart , as a kind of "pain reflection". So yeah i'd say that is pretty fucking bad.

THOSE DIGITS

holy fuck

>Skiddy samefaggotry
Ftfy

Nice, but...

Look up scaphism.

Basically you're strapped to a boat in the middle of a swamp, and fed lots of honey and milk. This would give you diarrhea which in turn would attract insects. The insect would then basically burrow into you and eat you from both the inside and out. Worst part is that you typically died from starvation.

SHUT THE FUCK UP NO WAY

Wtf. Sex is essential to life. Literally. Love won't keep the world populated.

Love is the most painfull things OP

This. Passed a stone once, never want to do that again.

You know how if you have multiple injuries you only feel the injury that hurts the most? A friend of my mom passed a kidney stone during childbirth (apparently pregnancy can cause kidney stones, and she got really unlucky in her timing). She claims she didn't feel the labor pains once that stone started moving.