Which colonial empire was the best at murdering primitive natives? Which was the worst?

Which colonial empire was the best at murdering primitive natives? Which was the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lelgians were very tough on the natives.

No one went out of their way to kill or get rid of the natives, except for the USA.
France, Spain and Britain got into petty politics, turning them against each other and supporting the helpful ones.
Portugal were pretty chill with the natives.
So my vote goes for Lelgium and their hand removing ways.

>No one went out of their way to kill or get rid of the natives, except for the USA.

This statement is false though

>Portugal were pretty chill with the natives.
Are you fucking serious?

Belgium wasn't the one that did the hand removing it was Leopold since he owned the DRC privately. Belgian Congo was very shit though like every other African colony

>No one went out of their way to kill or get rid of the natives, except for the USA.
Didn't Spain roll in and destroy an empire of millions with 900 dudes?

>best at murdering
England, Spain, Belgia.

They didn't arrive with the intent to kill them all, it just sort of happened.

The Eternal Anglo kills natives, my bad.

The practices of the Free Congo State continued for years when it became a Belgian Colony.

We tried to get rid of our blacks through isolation, casual murder, interbreeding, and kidnapping them in order to brainwash them into being middle class white people.
Despite all this there are still people who insist on being indigenous.

Britain, Spain, Portugal and France probably because of the Americas and Australia.

Killing all the natives to make new white countries got mostly phased out in the second era of colonialism (What your map is from) so in that era Belgium, Germany and maybe Japan.

Belgium

The USA, they exterminated a whole race.

It was actually germany
without them lefties ideologies wouldn't get so much popular

Delet this right now, we dindu nuffin.

>The practices of the Free Congo State continued for years when it became a Belgian Colony.

No they toned down on the fucked up things and completely revamped the state. Still was a shithole though

The English/Eternal Anglo did not come in with an intent to kill.

It was debunk. thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/

Dunno who wasthe best, probably Britain and Spanish but we're the worst because we killed almost none. They all lived up to today and some northerners still keep a big part of culture or just literally live like 1000 years ago. It could be even better if not Stalin.

We didn't exterminate the Herero. 10% or so survived.
Or do you mean the Matumbi in the Maji maji rebellion? There are now again more than 70k of them.
Or do you mean the Jews? I get confused with all the genocides.

The Netherlands is generally regarded as treating the natives in a relatively peaceful manner. South Africa was doing just fine before they got Anglo'd.

Also pic related showed the world how to actually develop a successful colony

Belgium, France the second.

It depends on if you're going by number of natives murdered or how brutally they were treated.

If it's brutal treatment then Belgium is #1
But if it's sheer number, nobody comes close to the British Empire

ethnic cleansing was normal until recently. not a big deal

Also there is a diference betwen genociding a guarani tribe and removing a whole ethnic group (like baltic prussians)
german peoples removed a lot of other ethnicities (more than most colonisers), but i'll have to agree the bantu peoples probably get the cake in genocide

What did Russia colonize?

itself.

Siberia and Turkestan (Central Asia)

>best
Spain and anglos
>worst
Sweden

North caucasus

>Best of killing primitive natives
1. Spain
2. Britain
3. Russia (i read once they killed all natives of the kamchatka peninsula)
4. Burgers

>Worst of killing primitive natives
1. France
2. Turks (arabs still exist)
3. Dutch

Arabs aren't really primitive natives in the sense that Native Americans were, though. Turkey shouldn't count.

Hate that map

Why? Didn't you spend decades as a Japanese possession?

Siberia was a colony for some time I guess. Also Finland was a literal colony.

Turkestani nobility were given full civil rights if they accepted Christianity. And they did just like Tatars and many others. There were more non-Russian nobility in the Empire than Russian.

>Japanese possession?
you mean japanese sex slaves

>Russia (i read once they killed all natives of the kamchatka peninsula)
No, they still live there. Cossacks did fight there but they were like 50 vs 1000 locals so no genocide. Locals were killed by Khans there and also fought each other but Russians dindu.

Poland. Finnland. Middle-asia. Siberia. Far East, Alyaska, Caucas. And after 1945 - all eastern europe.

Oh okay. Well none of those are primitive natives, so they don't really count. Hell, most are white.

>There's people who actually say Spain when most of Mexico is mestizo and there are millions of Indios in the ex-colonies
>Filipinas was complete untouched
>Western Sahara was complete untouched
>Guinea was completely untouched
You think we meme when we say it, but we DIDN'T kill the few natives your Black Legend falsely accuses us of, they just were hit with illnesses they didn't have the anti-bodies for.