Is there any way to have a kristen stewart fan thread with out haters ruining it? sigh* not likely

Is there any way to have a kristen stewart fan thread with out haters ruining it? sigh* not likely.

She is the definition of "boring"

I think I get the appeal of her.

She is like the hot loner chick that we never got to date in highschool cause she had a 25 year old bf who was in house arrest and no matter what you did to prove that he was no good for her she always went back. Then she joins the military after highschool and had a kid and lives on the other coast and you catch up on Facebook one day and wonder why you ever crushed on this bitch so far and realized how much time you wasted in highschool on this cunt and could have had a much better time.

PROJECTING

>6

Ure projecting mate.

Go ahead

flawless

Hey, did you fuck my sis?

maybe

I'm really uncomfortable right now.

I knew from day 1 when she was in that Jodie Foster movie as a kid that she was going to be pretty damn hot.

panic room and yes

You're next!

Hello? Is there anybody in there?

Umm...no

man, that guy almost had me convinced it was a chick, even with the buck teeth

oh she'll get her like she was gotten in neon demon.

Stay away from Elle!

I wont lie I like a woman with buck teeth. I don't know why or what that says about me.

What!? nO! I'd fuck the dumb shit out this chick over and again.

I get why people find her attractive, she's pretty and all. But her eyes always look dead to me, as if something traumatized her as a kid and that it permanently marked her. Kind of a boner killer for me.

Aw. I feel that.

She was molested by Jodie Foster who groomed her to become bi.

ye you go to facebook you retarded fucking pleb

Sounds hot

Jokes on you, that makes me more attracted to her. I can't truly be interested in a girl unless she has horrible tragedy in her past

Are you just making up stories to fap to or is there actually something about this?

what do you think?

I used to feel like that, I've got the actual and emotional scars from it still.
Fap stories.

She's got a face like a fucking prick.

kristen stewart is a man

lol

sadly that's one of the things I like about her. I like a broken girl with daddy issues. like kat denning.

and the haters are here

What's everything else in that picture.?

My exes with BPD have scared me off finding broken girls sexy.
Now I'm looking for cute, weird, bright and (surprisingly to me) them being attracted to me.

gas station shot

>her head is the shape of the fucking glass

she looks so plain, only appeals to edgy tweens inspired by her vapid perpetually-squinting smugness

yeah it hasn't ended well with broken women but, they are still hot and make me feel like less of a fuck up. i think it has more to do with me then it does with them.

I had a huge thing for her before Twilight got her famous. Watch "in the land of women" and "the messengers" Kind of thought she was a sell out when found out she was dating the twilight dude, then hated her slut ass after she was fucking the Snow White director
>pre 2008 Kristen, please marry me, will worship your feet and make sweet love to you
>post 2009 Kristen, slam your fucking face to the ground while I pound fuck your ass you whore

Sure it does, when I was going for them, it came from me feeling that a mentally whole woman would never accept me, since I'm kind of broken.
I've later found out that trying to mend myself instead of dating broken women was a lot healthier for me.

i'm getting there

Keep working user, it can only get better.
And who knows, some day you might like yourself enough to court someone who isn't broken.

yeah the forehead is what I'm looking at in that photo not the I'm going to fuck you eyes.

I'll try. I did date one girl that was too nice. she was a starfish in bed.