If you post good high school stories, you 100% (I am straight up not bullshitting) getting this girl's nudes

If you post good high school stories, you 100% (I am straight up not bullshitting) getting this girl's nudes.

I am not even kidding.

I am not joking.

are you fucking joshing me?

Sneak peek.

I am super cereal.

No actually. If I was ribbing you, I'd let you know.

This was on her MySpace a long time ago.

your hair makes you look like a fag

I watched the World Trade Center collapse on live tv in sophomore Italian. Post away.

Guess everyone had a boring high school experience.

These are teasers, son.

It's called being secure in your masculinity. Deal with it.

911 dubs with 9/11 story. You basically have to post them now.

I got a bunch of random people on the internet to type in racist usernames like "Kill Jews" and "Nigger" during an online practice quiz in a 95% black room (I was the only white dude in that class) and the teacher called the vice principal into the room for a 20 minute speech and he tried to launch an investigation for "Hate Crimes".

I do have nudes that show face and nude body at the same time by the way.

Give me a sec, let me type.

>ran from nignog security guard and hid in the girls bathroom
>got head in choir from a black girl
>had my girlfriend piss on me in the media room while she was pretending to be a student
>had a teacher that used to fart a lot
>hotboxed said media room
>ditched school way too much
>didn't give a fuck and did some cool shit, including talking about poon tang in front of the whole class.
>crossdressed for the first time

This is technically a highschool story.

Freshman year on the las day I told some kids I had a bag of some good grass in my backpack. Being high school the word spread around pretty quick that I had grass on me at school. By lunch time the principal had spotted me and walled up to me, grabbed my backpack, and pulled out a big ziploc bag full of literal grass. She tried to do something about it to get me in trouble but there was really nothing she could do since it was the last day.

That's not really a good, personal story. Live your life in an interesting way, and the great stories will follow.

That's some kinky shit, user.

In my final year I developed a great prank.

I would take ziplock plastic bags into the toilets with me. Once in the stall I would fill it as much as possible with the most vile piss ever. Then I'd zip it shut, detach the toilet role holder (one of those big plastic commercial ones that holds massive rolls) and wedge it. It would be wedged so that unsuspecting ocupants would pull the paper down, releasing the bag of piss. It would the. Hit the flirt drenching their shoes, socks and pants while the sat down shitting.

So one day after lunch, some one decided to drag a chair outside the door of the cafeteria. Then some one else dragged it about 5 feet and let go, then some one else did the same, and so forth. The chair ended up in the second floor bathroom where some one had placed it on the toilet. By the end of the day, it was covered by so many different people's shit and piss. We proceeded to get yelled at over the intercom the next morning and they locked the second floor bathroom for the rest of the year as a "punishment".

"Ran from nignog security guard." End of story. That one line is so Sup Forums. You don't even need the rest of the story. Good job. I laughed. Here's a couple in response to this one.

>sophmore year
>liked this girl
>talked to her off and on
>one day just decided to ask her out
>she laughs and says
>"aren't you gay?"
>after that day a lot things made more sense

>be me, freshman year
>great grades strong and we'll toned body but still kind of a dork despite football and other "cool activities"
>huge titties sophomore is warm for my form.
>we date
>one day after school we are kicking it sitting on one of the stairs cases she asks why I never try anything
>explain that I'm just kinda awkward and didn't know that it was OK with her
>right there she breaks out her massive DD'S unzips my pants and starts sucking me off right there
>holyshitfeelsamazing.jpg
>>discover that I'm really into the thought of getting caught.
>grab the back of her head and just start fucking the shit out of her mouth
>bout to blow
>football buddy walks by and goes what the fuck man
Chick tries to pull back and cover up
>I ram her mouth back over my cock and blast a huge load in her throat.
Never talked to her again
Good times

>there's this yard kid in my ninth grade English class
>One day while working I look over at him
>He has a raging boner
>Slouched down in his chair
>Starts stroking it
>During class
>People notice
>Whispers
>Teacher notices
>She gives him this look
>He stops
>mfw it's not the first time
>mfw it's not the last time

Little fucker did weird shit all through high school

>Know this hot bish
>She's into me I can tell
>Awkwardly make out one time
>It was terrible, basically smash our mouths together for a few minutes
>"I liked that" "Yeah, me too."
>One day invite her over when no one was home
>Tell her to take off her clothes
>OMFG SHE ACTUALLY DID IT
>Freaking out at this point, not sure what to do
>"Umm, you look.... nice. Let me turn on some Harry Potter"
>I actually fucking do it
>Turn on HP and we watch the chamber of secrets with her naked and me spazzing out.
>She eventually puts her clothes back on and leaves.
>Later says she's not interested in me.

I still look back and cringe at those times. It was literally the lowest and most pathetic thing I think I've ever done.

I tested without permission a miniature electric chair in a tech class right before the teacher came in. I plugged it in a regular power socket, which caused an explosion and a fire. We put the fire out and rushed to our seats right before he enter the class. He was furious and was looking for the culprit. I asked him if I could go wash because my books were dirty (it was soot) and he told me to hurry up, too stupid to make the connection

You're a huge tool

I believe you. I just read the rest of that.

You are a terror to society, and truly represent this site well.

Damn it *tard not yard

Hey, I was young and I panicked. I feel bad about it, but I guess I just wasn't ready at that point.

You sound interesting. What race are you?

Professional photos I have too.

She also did nudes on a softcore site.

Why does that room look like it belongs to a 10 year old mormon boy?

Sure.

this is bullshit
your classmates would have outed you the second you left the room.

These photos all from different time periods and ages.

This is too long and dumb to be true. Incest not that hot without photos.

The beginnings of a troll.

Kind of a douchebag move. Hope that piss didn't have STD's in it.

I'm scandanavian and japanese ethnically.

Thanks for the pics.
If you want more deets I can post, high school was fun. My girlfriend was 20 when I was 17, she would come and pretend to be a student some days and hang out with me during school.

Pic related. I have more pics if you want we dated for a few more years after high school, but when I was working she cheated on me.

You people get bored easily! What are you? Monkeys? Shitting and pissing on chairs?

No face in this one.

More

Well, are you?

this belongs in a cringe thread lol... is that dude dressed as a pimp at a renaissance fair?

1) Please let me see them huge titties in a good shirt.

2) Is this real?

3) Was she hot, or was she butterface with good tits?

She did some softcore shit probably around 18 years old.

It's called autism.

Total butterface hot body over all though. Thin for how big the tots were, no ass to speak of but at the time I was obsessed with tits and didn't care much about ass
I don't have a picture of her tbh this was before kids had camera phones.

I punched a priest in school once, he was a teacher who had no problem hitting us, so...

>Be sophomore
>Freshmen swimmer chicks oddly interested in me
>take my social awkwardness for mysterious and illusive
>One particular always grabbing me arm and whatnot
This goes on for awhile and again im awkward at this point so yea
>On a way to a swim meet
>I brought a pillow and blanket because need my sleep to avoid talking to people
>She asks if she can share my blanket (still in back of bus)
>She took my lack of communication as yes
>She asks why I was shaking
>Said I was cold but it truthfully I was nervous shaking
>She says awww and cuddles right up
>obv pop a boner never been this close to a girl before
>She acknowledges it and nudges it with her but a little and then goes to sleep
>I think I spent the rest of that drive trying to make my dick stop being so hard
Some weeks later at another meet
>She joins me in the cooldown pool after one of my events
>She was asking about she heard I can play piano
>She then says show me how good your fingers are
>Now im in the cooldown pool, nobody can see really see what we are doing, but two of my fingers are now in this girls vagina
>Im freaking out but she is guiding my hand
>I felt like I was fingering her for atleast an hour
>It was only like 2 minutes lol
>She then starts to get out and says I should stop by her house to show her some piano songs sometime
>I don't know what to say due to being in shock so I just nod yes
>Have to stay in pool for a good 5 minutes to hide weiner
That's how I lost my virginity and my shell That i would hide in
Highschool was awesome

That's pretty cute. So high school. Kind of glad I'm not a teenager anymore, but sometimes I wished I was.

Video of this chick exists.

I'm not a great story teller, but when I was a freshman I spray painted a swastika on the side of the school. I got kicked out for 9weeks.

HAHAHAHA! You lucky you didn't die.

Panicked about what?

Also I don't even remember her name but I am pretty sure it was Katherine, because I remember calling her Kat.
Butterface aside she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Or 14 year old man was so just amazed that a girl put my cock in her mouth

Yeah, more pics.

She used to send me these damn pictures all of the time, of when she died her hair, did makeup, got a new nighty.

Man I miss her.

I never noticed that after all these years.

I see. My memories don't exist in photos either due to being old.

I don't want the nudes, but I'll share so other user's can have.

Senior year was rough. I broke my back doing dumb shit, hurricane Katrina hit a month later fucking all sorts of shit up (I'm old, I know) and things just generally sucked for everyone (lot of people lost their homes, lots of friends were forced to move away, etc.).

During that year my class in theater was given a project to write a play and perform it. Me and the other trolls get put into the same group. Only requirement is we MUST use characters from a list (Princess, Santa Claus, etc.) long list of generics to specifics. So we decide to writ the most offensive play possible.

We had a small mexican girl playing Rodney King, a tall white guy playing Santa Claus, a small vietmanese kid playing an old lady (who sleeps with everyone), I play a Middle-Aged Princess (I had a full beard, wore a short dress with hairy legs. Rather than being from Middle Ages, Princess Was Middle Aged) and the guy who wrote most of it simply played a Blow-Up Doll that stood in the background randomly deflating.

In the middle of the play we'd randomly stop what we were doing (improvised) and blow him back up.

Old lady sleeps with everyone (Santa first) and gives everyone a new STD called The Cringles. I sat with my legs spread open most of the time showing my hairy inner thighs.

Rodney King got beaten by Santa Claus for being naughty.

Was a great barrel of laughs. Theater teacher was a short black lady who thought that shit was fucking funny.

These are the memories that last forever.

Good job. Not even kidding. Punch all these fucking priests in the fucking face.

>Freshmen swimmer chicks oddly interested in me

Lucky.

Best story so far.

A set of corset ones. I have photos with her face wearing corset too.

tfw I should have put a ring on it.

I did something really fucking weird in middle school if you guys want to hear it. I posted it once before in a jacking off thread.

Why?

Lol

It's because of me that you got nostalgic. You're welcome.

I'm not sure I think I was just trying to be cool in front of my douche bag friends at the time. I was 14 I did a lot of dumb shit.

Just curious. What countries are these even.

Don't want the nudes? Are you crazy or dumb? Guys these days. Don't appreciate nudity cause you have such easy access to this shit.

Any bj ?

It's these damn pictures. Not the sexy ones, just the ones where she would be goofing around and text me out of the blue that I miss most.

Best play ever. Should've been recorded. I'd watch.

I don't have an incredibly active libido. Sex comes and goes no problem, just don't have the drive for it. So I'm not desperate for it.

Sure. Why not?

Regrets. I have some too.

Ah, it's okay. I've done stupid things too.

Memories are like that. You never know what memory will pop up 10 years later that seems to be important but wasn't at the time.

Appreciate the picture's OP

Also I would like to apologize for not proof reading my story for grammar mistakes.

It was, but this was like... ten years ago. I highly doubt the teacher still works there much less has the recording. I should've convinced her to let me have a copy of it.

Hindsight is a bitch.

yo user got any penetration pics?

Yes.

Dark and blurry. She posted these on an XNXX forum. It was some random guy she met. She told the story, and I have it saved somewhere.

>Be me. >Parents divorced
>Have to stay at loser dads
>He burns dinner
>We end up going to Denny's
>No apple pie
>Feels bad man
>Finally get home
>Hurry to bed so mom can pick me up at sunrise
>Wake up hearing a clammoring
>Rush to dads room
>He's confused but hears noise
>We go outside
>Guy falls off our roof
>Dad inspects
>Oh shit he's not moving
>I look closer
>Oh shit, he left his close
Cont ?

Trips. Nice.

I get you. Everyone is built different physiologically.

>be 12 year old me
>love to jack off
>one day I'm jacking it and I notice skin flakes
>dick is super itchy
>for the next few days my dick is super itchy
>dick skin starts peeling like a sunburn from hell
>feelsbad.jpg
>notice that dick skin flakes are gathering on my shoes from my pants leg
>shakeitoff.mp3
>walk into class

Yeah. Dark and blurry. See previous post about these ones.

Fuck Off Charlie

Yeah, no problem. Everyone is a dummy cause Google corrects their spelling mistakes, and no one reads books anymore. However, you don't have to be an English professor to write a good story, and yours was good.

Did your dad put on the clothes and then get really fat?

Yup.

Some dude with dreads banged her, and she wanted to post about her sexual experience. It was some random stranger she met for the first time.

awesome pics op, I got stories, you dont need to reply with pics unless you want to, full frontal with a similar hairstyle as first pic would be awesome though.

>In HS, finally get a gf, a hot one too. No idea how, but anyway.
>One teacher is a real creep on her, tried to rub her shoulders, always chatting her up, gives me dirty looks, gets pissed if I have my arm around her or hold her hands
>I go to principal, he tries to downplay it at first, he thinks I'll let it go, I say no fucking way I am pissed.
>Teacher never directly speaks to me or my gf again.

I got more stories... give me a sec to type em up

He burns dinner
We end up going to Denny's

I'll buy you a proper dinner one day.