Femanon here

femanon here.
so many feels
can we get a feels thread Sup Forums?

not sure i'll ever be loved

Once I cried, no homo

life's hard

Fuck off. There are no genres in the internet, you attention whore slut. You'll never be loved.

yas

giving attention whore attention

Thread seems dead but if you have Kik I wouldn't mind having someone to talk to

Come on fabbie!

wut is kik

is that a fat joke?

you know the drill

Why? I thought it was your name..

Youre a man, stop lying faggot

Also why are all the dick advertisements here black?

I'm not a robot

post your tits you dumb cunt. the rules haven't changed.

life sucks. let's Skype? don't need your tits (right away)

Messager app. Whatever Just email me if you want to vent or talk
[email protected]

its very simple non-user

Tits or GTFO.

still not grasping the concept

Tits or GTFO

why tho

so many feels, not enough tit

you the real mvp

>5627323 ▶
>
>so many feels, not enough tit
>>>
> Anonymous 12/17/16(Sat)21:30:07 No.715627419 ▶
>
if this fucking thread dead yet so i can an hero

the poor femanons they can't grasp such a simple rules. once more a shall repeat my self my ladyanon TITS OR GTFO

one more time

Tits or GTFO

Out. Now.

Fuck off back to kindergarten

I just had a satisfying poop, super rare fo me so i hope you feel betr OP

Tits or GTFO you attention whore

>femanon here.

Tits or get the fuck out.

Literally no one gives a shit. What does being a femanon have to do with your shit thread other than to be an attention whore?? It's like someone starting a thread with "black person here, let's have a trap thread!" Who fucking cares. Post tits, it's all you're good for.

Because you said you were a girl. You want your special attention because you are a girl.

You could have posted asking for a feels thread, but instead you said "look at me I'm a girl".

There's a longer copy paste of why tits or gtfo exists.

>meet someone
>like her right away which rarely happens
>find out she has a boyfriend already
>talk with her some more
>like her more with every new fact I learn about her
>we are very similar and have all the same interests
>gotta be careful not to fall for her
>realize its already too late
>she is my last thought before going to sleep
>first thought after waking up

I just cried for the first time in 16 years thinking about her.

>femanon
>no tits
GTFO

Gf wants to spend time apart because her mother has cancer, it sucks when all you want to do is help but there's nothing you can do

My dad blew his brains out while he was raping me ,at the age of 12. He was rapping me for 4 years. He shot himself as he cam. I'm a guy.

is that a fistula?

I'm not fucking good at anything, am too uncoordinated, and clumsy. I am not creative. I am completely retarded when it comes to math. I am social retarded. I can't write worth shit. I am a bundle of inferior genes. I fail at everything I do and I have too little of an attention span to learn

Being born one way, different from others, rare you could say, and it affecting you your entire life leading to your worst years, then you discover a cure, the cured is frowned upon but you dont care these are the only things that help, they show you why you should be comfortable with yourself, and show you how you can be yourself while being adapted with society, and you are now a scumbag to everyone, and you feel only death is the way out of it, its not worth it and you know it. These days you keep your mind healthy, but now youre alone, completely. Now all i do is work, eat, sleep

me too, but people like you and i have to come to the realization that there is certainly a place in the world where things could work out and the only person who will make you happier is you. You're only on this earth for a short 80~ years or so, and then you never get another shot. Do what you need to do to be a happy person and live your life in a way that keeps you satisfied.

that being said i have no job and play wow all day at 22 living with my :^)

>living with my parents

I found out i was indigo a month ago, first thing my mom says, "youre not indigo" meaning theres no chance youre special, you are just a wierdo and scum like your dad

I turned 26 today. I spent the day mostly alone -- the only person to tell me "happy birthday" was the girl behind the counter at the gym, because apparently it popped up on the computer when I swiped my membership card.

I think it's been 5 years since the last time anyone celebrated my birthday with me. I say "I think" because I don't really remember 2011 at this point, but at least then I had a girlfriend who might have let me treat us to dinner.

Every year I'm legitimately surprised that I haven't killed myself yet. If you had told 13 year old me that I'd live to be twice that age, I would have laughed at you. I just wish there was someone else who gave a shit that I'm still alive.

And i feel so ugly, and i hate myself even though i accept myself, i love my style and the fact that i have my own thoughts and im not fucking generic, but im alone, i dropped outta highschool and my friends ignore me, they used to say i was such a good friend, nice guy, got called handsome my whole life, but...

I feel you man, same position, making progress in life but no progress with yourself

I sliced my hand open the other day at work, i felt even more lonely afterwards, just thinking, no ones here to ask or care for what happened

The worst part is going to be going to be the small talk at work on Monday. People are going to ask (because they always do) if I did anything special for my birthday. My options are to either lie and make up something that would have been fun to do if I had friends, or make them feel awkward by telling them that there wasn't really anything for me to do.

Just leave me alone, let me get stoned to feel better if you cant or dont want to

Ikr, did you party? No... get laid? No, i got stoned alone in the cold dark behind my house

And its way to early for my life to suck, im fucking 17

This for you OP ;~;

>femanon here
tits or get the everloving fuck out, cunt

sage

Op, i want you to know, i need to be sad with someone too. Or get stoned with someone and trip out on random shit

dude... fuck.. you.. hit me hard.... real hard...