Hows my skunk # 1 looking? I know lotsa growers hang out here share your wizardry niggers

Hows my skunk # 1 looking? I know lotsa growers hang out here share your wizardry niggers

looking good. I have 4 og kush. My second attempt. What techniques are you using? LST?

Are you using any form of liquid fertiliser?

Techniques? lol I am running a shit setup as a first timer I have no idea how this plant is 32 days old from when it first popped its head outta the soil.

Share pics of your 4 OG and wtf is LST

No nutrients. Just your basic soil + filtered water. I don't even have a temperature humidity and PH guage lmao I have no fucking idea how it grew like this tbh

It looks like it needs water.

Gave it a ton just a few hours ago hoping to see improvements in the next 12 hrs

32 days? You need to give it nutrients and an adequate light regimen. Those are too small to be 32 days. LST is low stress training. It changes the shape of the plant meaning it can use less space and it gives more exposure to other nodes rather than the main stem.Giving the plant the chance to grow more colas: More buds in the end.

I live in a shitty third world country so I cant buy those fancy nutrients with bob marley on their label. Would nitrogen work? We call it urea here.

As for training i only snipped off the centre to stop it from becoming a xmas tree. The lights are 10 inches above

I'm also in a shitty country and in a shitty redneck town. Yes nitrogen is good for the vegetative state. But I encourage you to get adequate nutrients for the vegetative/flowering stages.

>sideview

How fukd am i

Looks a lil too green, cut back on nitrogen a bit.

Skunk # 1 genetically gets darker as it matures its the afghan indica genetics and as for nitrogen I haven't given em any they're growing in basic soil you get out of a soil bag

you are not fucked. Just change the things I told you and let them grow for another month more. Heres mine they are a bit more than a month in that pic

No Bud Candy, No Beastie Blooms, no Vegibloom or Vermaveg, no fucking fertilizer? What are you trying to do, go full dirty hippy? Then your weed will be as bad as theirs was too, man. Get with it and use the all natural shit, ya hippy faggot.

nice bush faggot

Jesus almighty those are some textbook beauties. Best of luck on your grow and I'll add nitrogen instantly to these slow fuks.

Current light setup is 18/6 and 200w in led floods and 45w x 4 CFLs so total 380w which is the best I can afford

See Only have urea available which is nitrogen would that suffice as a fertilizer/nutrient/supplement for more growth?

Thank you I appreciate it. Just give the plants what they need and they will respond. When the conditions are met the plants grow like monsters.

bubbady beep beep beee bibbadibby

>Would nitrogen work?

yes but they need phosphate for flowering.

You need to top your plants so that other bud sites will grow.

Man, I remember when I used to run a veg light cycle

It is a part of the whole, and mostly good when there is a nitrogen deficiency, but by itself; better than nothing, just make sure you look up how much you need to add by volume of soil, and what it looks like when there is too much. Weather patterns make fucktons of difference, too. You can make your own fertilizer, good percentage of the contents of those "fancy bottles with bob marley on em" are fruit-based.

Roger will do that asap
Thats available too here of course will use it thanks for the reminder
I did top em
You dont no more? Y?

You can top multiple times.
The picture is of my grow op. One plant that was topped several times and trained under a screen.

BUT BEWARE!!!! Too much will fry your roots.

12/12 from seed, they veg as much as they need and flower automatically. They finish fast af, save energy and I got lots of seeds each one gets a gallon pot

Jesus its like starry night in your grow room very impressive mang maybe my 2nd attempt I could try and be that good.

How much would you water a plant in my current condition and how much fan to be given?

Roger will take advice of the poster above and measure according to soil volume

>How much would you water a plant in my current condition and how much fan to be given?
I'm afraid I have no answers for you on either of those accounts. I grow hydroponically so my plants always have water and I don't cycle the air, I simply supplement with compressed carbon dioxide.

Is it possible to switch to that now? They've had 18/6 for a month now and my plants are small af only the skunk are growing fast the rest are just poverty af pic related

So if I switch to 12/12 would I ruin em?

You should give them 24 hours of light and feed them a heavy nitrogen nute to stimulate vegetative growth. If you start flowering right now you wouldn't yield enough to make any of this worth it.