Ok Sup Forums i've been a vegetarian for 14 years but for some reason i woke up tonight ready to finally crack...

Ok Sup Forums i've been a vegetarian for 14 years but for some reason i woke up tonight ready to finally crack, what meat or dish do i eat first? Not really keen on eating pork....

Make that 16 years, fuck i need some meat....

Fag

Bacon or smoked turkey.

Get a cheeseburger from A&W if you're in Canada or In n out or yardhouse if you're in the states

In uk, ill probably be cooking whatever it is my self

>uk
It's almost 4am user, what are you doing?

Take it easy, turkey or chicken for first couple meals, your body isnt used to the type of protien in meats. Dont dive into a quarter pounder, youll puke and probably have stomch issues for a day or two.

pork you commie pussy liberal cuck faggot

getting ready to go out buy meat....

Every one seems to say that but i did eat a steak once about 10 years ago and was fine, chicken is sounding like a good shout though... There are lots of jamaican places where i live so i might wait till they open and get jerk or something, or would regular fried chicken be better?

No thanks you dick smoking fagmatic retardotron.

Whats some good brands of beef jerky i might be able to get in the uk? I always thought that stuff looked good

Bump

KFC MOTHERFUCKER

No pork? What are you a fucking muslim jew or something?

>ITT: after eating like a retard for years, OP can't even make the simplest decisions

kill yourself faggot

There is actually a kfc round the corner from my place? is it actually that good though? It allways looked and smelled pretty mediocre when my girl friend eats it..

>ITT: OP asks advice on something he hasn't done in 14 years.

Yup that sounds like a pretty retarded move to me.

I was going to suggest eating your own testicles but I remembered you traded then in 16 years ago

roast lamb with rosemary and roast spuds n pumpkin

>Not really keen on eating pork....

But, BACON!!!

I mean, if you're gonna fall off the wagon, at least do it right.

you don't know how to eat??

you must be a new special kind of retard

Shit user, you know what you're doing! Do this, OP.

He's asking what to eat you retard

Try some salmon or some nice fish. That way you won't feel dreadful for trying to dip your toe back into meat eating, if it turns out you still don't like meat.

You know, cause fish don't scream or furrow their brows when they die so you don't feel so bad for killing them.

Yeah i literally give zero shits for the well being of fish but i never liked the smell or flavour, what is the mildest fish?