ITT: ask a guy who slept over 50 hours because he took a bunch ox xanax pills anything

ITT: ask a guy who slept over 50 hours because he took a bunch ox xanax pills anything

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much Xanax did you take and how much hours did you sleep?

How would I write a function that displays my
First Name - Last Name
then
First Name
Last Name
but within one window at the same time? in C

A bunch and 50 hours

Was this supposed to be funny? Because it never is.

what did you have to do more? pee or poop?

Lucky you woke up

Op do this you schmuck

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

lol

Fucking checked, but I think OP would have been luckier if he'd died. Life a shit.

Checked

>autism, the post

anyone got a xan connect in denver?

I once took 5 bars with my friends while we drank. Apparently we did coke and picked a hooker up. I started calling her a nigger and she got mad me appwrnrly I started beating her and grabbing her hair. They said they drove off and had to hold me down. Xanax is a bad idea .

are you hungry

12mg initially
Slept for 35 hours the day time, accidentally left some food in the oven that my father turned off when he came.
I was awake for about an hour, too a few more pills, 20-25, I can't remember, it took all the pills had. Just wake up and realize I had left everything open - windows and doors that lead to the rooftop.

Welcome back to your never-ending nightmare.

where did you get it?

Hit up big dawg Jamal. He slings.

the psychiatrist prescribed me lexapro and xanax long ago, but I never used them much, so I had a bunch of pills saved up.

why do you want to die?

Hello, I am with the internet drug task force, I recommend you turn yourself in to your local police station at once for trying to score illegal substances online. If you don't, we will find you anyway. Your choice.

DEA in the house. What up!

well, 5 bars are a bad idea.

omg i just cam in my pants 112358

Is your name Adam

I''m not sure if I wanted to die. I think I wanted to doze off for a while.
I failed to deliver some imporant document just MINUTES before the deadline, this will provoke a delay in my college education a delay of one year. This doesn't so like much when you're young, but to an oldfag like me it is.

did 16 mg. and a half a fifth of jack daniels
think I slept 3 days...dont remember
only way I knew how many I took was they wuz all gone

I hope natural selection works it's magic on you!

You give the rest of us a bad name. I hope you kys and from the sounds of it that seems likely.

Not really. I ate the food I left in the over before I doze of for the first time. I woke up incredibly thirsty though.

>I think OP would have been luckier if he'd died. Life a shit.
I agree.

actually this user gave legit advice

>Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble.
well
didn't get them on the street
a psychiatrist prescribed me the drugs

though I was supposed to take 0.25 mg every night

no.

xanax+alcohol is a bad idea

Alcohol + Xanax sent me into a seizure 2 weeks ago. Very bad idea to combine the two.

It's a general info pasta ya noob.

>substandard b8 from a low-grade mind

Thank you for your feedback.