Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.
I am but a curious Sup Forumstard, attempting to solve major mysteries.
Give me a major one, and I will do my best to solve it.
If, by any chance, I DO solve it, I will give the results/solutions to you all.
If any of you want to give the results to the police, do it.
I am waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Prize_Problems
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where did Madeleine McCann's parents hide her body?

No, I am not a faggot.

Area 51

>go

Alright. I'll stick to that.
Just wait.

Screw A51, I'll go for Mad McCann.
The answer does not lie in Wikipedia or some goddamn crappy search engine.
The answer lies somewhere else.
Somewhere RELATED to the mystery itself.
Y'all are stupid.

why does the illuminati put raisins in my eggos?

Who stole the cookie jar? I couldn't care less about the cookies, just the jar. It cost over a thousand dollars and had all my life's savings inside.

If any of you can give me some clues, I will do my best to connect the clues to the case.
Then, once the major clues have been found, I will try and match the clues to the evidence at hand.
Cooperation is appreciated.

solve any of these the ones on the unsolved problem list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Prize_Problems
preferably N versus NP

Y'all suck wieners.

I live in Virginia. The cookie jar was green. Don't know what else you could possibly need to know.

Which one should I solve? I ain't going for random petty murders or some shit, I'm for hidden locations, terrorists, etc.
No, not the cookie jar one. Your mom took all the cookies when you were asleep, then gave them to me as I screwed her.

That's nice, but WHERE'S THE FUCKING JAR?!

Yeah that's the thing. Stupid questions are going to be defelcted with stupid answers.

The jar's in your mom's bedroom, nigga.

Now where shall I find some good old terrorist bunkers?

That's not really the type of attitude I want from my detective. Plus, my mom's dead. I didn't reply to a post, yadda yadda yadda, you know how it goes.

I'm sorry man. Here, have some goddamn money.
Also, the cookie jar must have been stolen by someone from your neighborhood.
That's the only way it could have been taken.

Probably the neighbor who knows you the most. I mean, what kind of relative tries to steal a damn CJ with a load of money? Homer Simpson?
Seriously man.

The mystery of your mums broken condom.

Thermos (tm)

It keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold

But.... HOW DO IT KNOW ??

Saying that it was stolen doesn't really solve my case. Also, you said you fucked my dead mother?

If any windows were broken, look for clues next to the damage.

sorry man, it's ok. My momma's dead too, so yeah that was a lie.
Wait a second...
MY DAMN BROTHER TOOK MY PC WHEN I WAS GONE WHAT THE HELL

Is your bruv a nigger?

You are the detective. Why aren't YOU looking for clues? Anyways, I found a glass cutter. They cut a hole in my window. It was strange, though. The glass circle from the window was OUTSIDE, not in.

I'm gonna kill that nigga if he do something again...

Look for fingerprints on the cutter.

Let's start with a basic math problem. If you're good enough to solve it i'll give you another one real hard.
Prove that any even number greater than 2 can be written as the sum of two prime numbers.

A good way to look for fingerprints is to get some luminol and like COVER the hell out of the handle or something.
Then shine a UV light on the handle, and voila, you're closer to success.

ADD 3 AND 7, add 7 and 9... think about that you nutter

7&7

So what's the closest approx of pi you can get to?
Mine is

I found a note on the cutter. It says: دعونا نذهب في مغامرة التعليمية! الأول دليل الخاص بك: أنا صاحب متجر العربي. تهانينا، لقد حل ذلك! يأتي الحصول على لي يا فتى! What the hell does that mean?

Try google translate.
Nah, lemme do it.

Where is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.?
15 million reasons to find him

Mkay so he's the owner of an arab shop... and he's leading me deeper into this mystery (it says that wtf) for some reason, then it says "Congratulations! We have to solve it! Come get me young man!"

Welp. My detective died. Who will solve HIS murder?

damn you

OP still here

Arab shop? Only Arab shop I know is the convenience store down the street, but I'm not going in there. The owner is batshit crazy, man.

You must prove it for all even numbers, not just one.

Back to the cookie jar...
What I said in paragraph was basically an overview of what it was translated.

Yes, he's crazy.
Also, YOU try adding two odd numbers. Try it. Add any two odd numbers and you get an even one.

1, 100 or 10000000000 digits will still be infinite digits far from the real value.

And yes, owner's probably the one who- TRY LOOKING IN THERE FAGGOT.

Yeah? try 5939539293 plus 2949596039217. What's it say on there?

Why am I the one who has too go through all this trouble? I should've just gone to the cops.

...I'm outside the store. The owner's standing in there holding a shotgun talking to the cops. He has an insane smile written across his face, but the cops don't look worried. Should I head in?

Why do my spaghetti-0s keep making lightning?

Jej

Damn your spaghetti-os.
Cookie jar guy, just keep your dist from that sonofabitch.

Wait a sec... the cops are heading right towards me with their guns drawn. HOLY SHIT THE SANDNIGGER'S GOT MY JAR HE'S RUNNING OUT THE BACK WHAT DO I DO

Or talk to the cops while they do it.
Seems reasonable, as they probably have guns too so yeah.

GET THAT SHITFACE

Would we exist without existence ?

I'm so confused right now

Yeah, nah, yeah we can mate. Fire CAN exist without fire.

and so could we.

Bloody hell, I think cookie jar guy is ded.

No, I mean us beings. Would beings exist without it. Nevertheless what is existence ? In depth explanation please.

Okay, so what just happened was: Cop 1 shot Cop 2 in the temple. When I tried to run, he threw the gun ninja-star style into the back of my skull. When I regained consciousness, I was riding, tied up, in the back of a van. Cop 1 told me that some secret organization I think HE thinks I'm part of is going to get my 'soul jar' back. We're racing after the Arab, who seems to be driving a model of the Mystery Mobile. Awaiting further instructions.

Existence is not... existence (official definition), but the ability to exist. If we didn't have existence, we could not exist. See what I'm saying? Judging by that logic, since a unicorn has the ability to exist, it DOES exist. So anything that has the ability to exist has existence, and therefore DOES exist... somewhere.

KEEP CHASING FAGGOT.

THE BACK OF THE TRUCK FLEW OPEN COP GUY DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK HE JUST WANTS THE JAR DEAR GOD HELP I'M ABOUT TO FALL OUT WE'RE GOING AT 70 MILES PER HOUR I'M GOING TO DIE

Tell that little shit to untie you. Then get a weapon or something and do your best to beat that car ul.

JUMP OUT Of the thing NOW

JUMP OUT BY THE SIDE.
Don't worry, you'll only suffer some minor damage.

I CAN'T JUMP OUT YOU FUCKTrd my heD'S Dngling oOUT HE DOOR I'M GOING TO FUCKING DIE

STAY IN the car. no matter what happens stay IN

I fell

GO To the back of the car.

nvm

RUN OUTTA THERE ASAP.

Whoever is looking at this: OP here. I know you're either the cop or the guy.
Answer me dammit.